Search for content in message boards

Histoy of Thomas Jefferson Baird and Dianna (Thomas) Baird

Replies: 5

Re: Histoy of Thomas Jefferson Baird and Dianna (Thomas) Baird

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 11:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Baird-McLaughlin
I just read the reply you made to someones earlier post about Thomas Jefferson Baird. My maiden name is Baird and during my quest of family research, my mother gave me some very old pictures of some Bairds. Some of them are labeled, there is one that says Uncle Jeff Baird and Aunt Annie. Another that says Thomas J. & Elizebeth (mcLaughlin) Baird. I also have an old family portrait of a man and woman 5 sons and 1 daughter(not labeled). But I believe the man and woman are Jeff and Annie Baird with their 6 children. Jeff and Annie are older and aged more in the picture that is labeled. Also there are two single portraits labeled Tom Baird & John Dee Baird, son of Uncle Jeff Baird. They are the two sons in the family portrait. I believe these Bairds are from the Kansas area because in this same group of pictures is what looks like a big family picture taken outside and it is labeled that it was taken by Thomas J. Baird in the yard at 1207 Clother St. M, Kansas in 1910. I have been trying to connect these Kansas Bairds to my Bairds with no luck yet. My GG-Grandfather was David H Baird of Laurence Co TN, his son Milton Coleman Baird of Bexar County Tx. Then later the some moved to OK. which is my leg of the family. Anyway, don't want to bore you with all generations but if you think these could be some of yours I would love to share copies of these pics and maybe find connection. Let me know.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BAIRD, THOMAS 28 Mar 2002 7:34PM GMT 
kellibaird71 26 Oct 2009 8:15PM GMT 
jamike80 16 Jul 2010 5:40AM GMT 
Jlittle898 19 Jul 2010 3:03PM GMT 
thorn_bush 31 Dec 2010 7:37PM GMT 
bairbohns 29 Aug 2012 10:55AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions