Search for content in message boards

John Smith Baisden

Replies: 4

Re: John Smith Baisden

Posted: 23 Nov 2001 1:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Oct 2006 9:38AM GMT
Hi Terry, I am a descendant of Jean Schmidt BASIDEN as well. It has been rummored in several books that he did serve in the Revolutionary war under either LaFayette or Rochambou and that he came to America with one of them, however I have not seen any official documentation to this affect. It has also been rumored that he was named Jean SCHMIDT and that either he took the name of BASIDEN from a copule who raised him or from the town of his birth "Bastogne" naming him "Baisden". Again there is no official documentation to support any of this. He has been puported to have been born in France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Pennsylvania and even Kentucky. There is no hard evidence to again support any location. I wish I could locate any evidence that would help to put to rest some of the rumours but alas that evidence probably does not exist. I am posting all that I know about hima nd his descendants below. I hope this helps. Your fellow researcher Lawrence Dillard.

Descendants of Jean Schmidt BAISDEN
Generation No. 1

1. Jean Schmidt1 BAISDEN1,2,3,4,5 was born 1750 in France6, and died Abt. 18406. He married Rhoda BRANHAM7,8,9,10 04 October 1791 in Montgomery Co, VA11, daughter of David BRANHAM and Frances BASKETT. She was born 1775 in Montgomery Co., Va11, and died 1850 in Logan Co, WV11.

Notes for Jean Schmidt BAISDEN:
Jean Schmidt Baisden came with LaFayette to America and served under him during the Revolutionary War. After the war was over he located at Richmond, Virginia, and then moved to Reed's Island, of
New River, where he married a Miss Branham, and about the beginning of the present century, settled at the mouth of Laurel, near the present town of Lenore. From 1820 through 1895 the county
boundaries of the Lenore area changed from Cabell to Logan to Mingo County, therefore, this family did not move; county boundaries changed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for coppies of Birth, Death, Marriage, and land records, and any possible photos for my family members listed below,
Grandfather, Sidney Bruce Baisden,b.1911 m.Mary Blanch Berry. G Grandfather, French Clinton Baisden,b.1869. m.Victoria Jane Stowers. GG Grandfather,James Riland Baisden, b.1843, m.Mary Ann Stowers. GGG Grandfather, Joseph Smith Baisden, b.1794, m.Lucinda Osbourn. GGGG Grandfather, John Smith ( Jean Schmidt ) Baisden, b.1763. m.Rhoda Branham....
Would arrreciate any hard copy information that anyone can share, would like to add this info to my family tree folder...
Thanks in advance for any info..

Larry Baisden
purple_plum@juno.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

? TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN ?
Anyone interested in "Our Patriarch" Jean-Schmidt / John Smith Baisden (JSB) may be interested in a fact-filled letter that came into my hands some time ago. I'm transcribing here the relevant passages in hopes it is of some real help to anyone interested in charting the movements of JSB and family. If this helps, and if you are willing to share what you know about JSB, please write me care of my e-mail address. I would be so very happy to hear from anyone with information to share and/or compare.
a couple of notes :
1. I have only begun researching my paternal lineage in the last five months or so, so have not myself ever searched out the references listed here.
2. I wonder how these apparent land speculations of JSB validates Colleen Roberts comments about his rumored involvement with
some missing French silver (see our messages from October 1999).
Excerpt from letter written 26 March 1970 by Mrs. C.P. Kelley of Chattanooga, TN, to Jack Martin Godsey of Alhambra, CA. Forwarded c1993 to Gregory Baisden from relatives of his former wife!
Mrs. Kelley is reporting information re: her search into early Godsey relations.
"Do you recall the John Smith Baisden who was early in Franklin Co., VA... who appears in Montgomery Co., VA, records (DB C, p.21) when in March 1797 he buys the land of Augustine and Frances (Hix) Godsey? Well, he is on a 1798 list of delinquent tax payers in Montgomery, as is a William Godsey. Then he shows up in Jefferson Co., TN, buying land (DB B, p.219) in 1794 from Ignatius Truman, so he must have gone from there to Montgomery Co., VA...

"Now, Baisden's name appears in "The Big Sandy Valley" by Willard Rouse Jillson (John P. Morgan & Co., Inc., Louisville, 1923), in a list of names from the store and banking records of Judge John Graham in the Levisa River (part of Big Sandy) area of KY, for the period 1800 to 1820, p.130: Baisden, John, and Baisden, John L. There are also Hansley, Daniel, and James (p.132), Hensley [sic], George, as well as Lacey, James, and John C. (p.133). These people probably lived along the VA-KY border, some in one and some in another. Baisden was a Rev. War pensioner and was drawing a pension in a VA (now WV) county in 1840..."

"Montgomery Co., VA, Land Tax Records (VA State Archives)...
1798--List of... Tax Delinquents... [including] John S, Baisden, 200 acres."
"Montgomery Co., VA. Land Grant Index (VA State Archives) Grant Book 36, p.258: Augustin Godsey & Robert Hix, 3 October 1796--300 acres on Little River.
Montgomery County DB C, p.21, 14 Feb 1797, proved March term, 1797 by wits. Frederick Nestor, Rowland Jacobs, and Nathan Ratliff...
Augustin Godcy [sic] and wife Frances of Montgomery County to John Smith Baisden, of Wythe County, 100, 200a, laying in Montgomery County on little river the Waters of New River..."
[with description of boundaries, etc.]
I believe this is the traditional JSB property where he and other family are buried, which now belongs to Paul Hill--I hope he reads this and confirms or discounts it!
Hope this is of interest to you intrepid seacrches out there. Please respond!

Gregory Baisden
Seattle, WA
magi@speakeasy.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To begin with, I am descended from Jean Schmidt Baisden--Edward Baisden--Joseph Smith Baisden--Bazzilla Baisden Florence –George LeRoy Florence. Jean Schmidt Baisden (or John Smith Baisden) is my 4-great grandfather.

My husband, Richard, and I have spent several years trying to find any information on JSB. It is difficult to believe that there can be so many conflicting stories about any single individual. Some of the books that we have studied include:

1. David Branham and His Descendants written by Shelby Fleming Phillips.
This book speculates that he might have lived in Richmond, Virginia; Reed’s Island or the Little River Branch of the New River in Virginia in the period after the Revolution. Around the year 1800, he is believed to have moved into Floyd County, Kentucky. There are records of deeds and various court orders, beginning in the year 1803 and running to 1815, in Virginia, West Virginia, and Kentucky. By 1820 the family moved on to the Laurel Creek, in present Mingo County, West Virginia. There are land deeds and tax records relating to this place and time period. In 1850 John Smith Baisden is living with his daughter and son-in law, Frances “Fannie” Baisden and Thomas Copley in Wayne County, Virginia (now West Virginia). It is believed that John Smith Baisden died before 1860. We found this book to be very interesting and helpful. This book also lists some of the conflicting stories surrounding JSB’s place of birth.

One theory is that he was a native of France who came to America with LaFayette under whom he served during the Revolutionary War. However, to my knowledge, no one has been able to find documentation to support this idea. You’ll also find in this book the notion that his name was actually John Smith and that (1) he adopted the name of Baisden from his home town bastogne/Bastenoken (pronounced Baisdtown) which was located in a part of France that became Belgium in 1830 ; and (2 ) he took the name of the family (Baisden) that took him in as a small boy and raised him as part of their family.

2. The History of Logan County by Henry Clay Ragland as Researched and Compiled by
Samuel W. Rogers, Jr.
On page 43 of this book it talks of Jean Schmidt Baisden coming to America during the Revolution with LaFayette. However, on page 78 footnotes 158 and 159 add other information. Footnote 158 says he was born in 1763, and that he came to America with Rochambeau’s troops, not LaFayette’s, according to Sigfus Olafson. Once again, no documentation to prove this one way or the other.

We have heard from people who think he was born in France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Pennsylvania and the latest one was Kentucky. As I mentioned earlier there are certain records that place JSB in specific areas during his later years. And there is actually quite a bit of genealogical information already collected if we can just get it organized. But, we’ve just got to find out which, if any, of the above theories is correct.

At this point in time, I personally feel that he must have come from Bastogne, which is now part of Belgium. I’m leaning towards believing the ship-wreck story and that his name was possibly Jean Schmidt. That he was rescued by a man with the name of Baisden who took him into his family and raised him as his own son and allowed him to assume the last name of Baisden. I believe he may have fought in the Revolutionary War (if he was born in 1763 and the War was fought between 1776 and 1783 he would have been 13 to 20 years old at that time). But I don’t believe he came to America with either LaFayette or Rochambeau. The 1840 Census shows him receiving a Revolutionary War pension according to Clyde Runyon. Hester Hodges also mentions Comstock’s Book with John S. Basden’s pension listed. Hester also said she found a John Baisden listed in Philadelphia County in a 1790 Pennsylvania Census.

I have mentioned before that Richard and I found copies of two documents relating to the marriage of John S. Baisden to Rhoda Branham. One document speaks of the “license to be married, dated September 25, 1791, and the other document is about a sum of 50 pounds Virginia money to secure the license of marriage and is dated at what appears to be the 4th of October, 1791 (this date is not clear). I’ve tried to decipher my notes to find out just exactly where we located these papers and I’ve decided I’ve got to make a couple of phone calls to be sure. We visited so many places that I’m having difficulty keeping each one straight but I will get that info as soon as possible.

Once again please make note of the change in my e-mail address as I really hope to keep in touch with each and every one of you. I am no longer with utahlinx…..My new e-mail address is: croberts11@home.com

I hope at least some of the above was of interest to you.

Many thanks, Colleen
croberts11@home.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I come from the line of John Schmidt to Joseph Smith to Thomas T. and George Washington BAISDEN, my grandfather. Did your Edward also have a son, Joseph Smith? Seems as though everyone gave their children the same names so it gets very confusing. Was your Edward m to Susanna Barnett MARTINS? If so, I didn't have their son Joseph's middle name. Do you have info on any of the family. I have nothing on your Joseph, only a name.
Thanks,
Iralene "Boots" Brown
brown@yar.udayton.edu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Sarah Ann Baisden is my wife's great- grandmother. She was born 16 Nov 1867 in Logan, Logan Co, WV. She is descended:
Stanley Baisden-Nancy Jane Lafferty
Solomon Baisden-Mary Ann Chafin
John Smith Baisden-Rhoda Branham

Any information on John Smith Baisden's parentage would be appreciated. He was born about 1770 in Virginia and had the following children: Solomon, Polly, Joseph S., Sarah, Edward, Frances

David Fletcher
dfletch@geocities.com

John Smith Baisden, b.1763,Holland, came to America with LaFayette and fought in the Revolutionary War, lived in VA, Floyd Co., KY, and finally settled in Logan/Mingo Co., WVA. He married Rhoda Branham (1775)in 1795 in VA. Rhoda was the daughter of David Branham (b.1733)and Frances Basket. John Smith and Rhoda had five children:
Joseph - 1794 m. Lucindey Osbourn
Polly - 1798 m. John Smith Blair
Solomon - 1800 m. Mary Chafin
Edward - 1804 m. Susan Barnett
Frances - 1805 m.Thomas Copley
I am descended from Polly Baisden and John Smith Blair(1798?) married May 5, 1822 in KY. I have more information on this family and am hoping to add more from other researchers. Are any of these your family?
Please e-mail me and let's share!
Diane Shortridge Reed
wboatr@erols.com

I'm a descendant of John Smith Baisden. From his Son Solomon who married Mary Ann Chafin the two of them had a son named William born about 1832. William married Mary Ann (Mead) White. Mary Ann was born about 1833. We don't know for sure but we think that William died during the Civil War. William and Mary Ann had three sons and two daughters. One of those sons was John Henry Baisden is my grandfather. John Henry was married at least twice. His last wife was Martha (Farley)Chafin. That marriage took place on 24 December 1893, in Logan West Virginia. Martha was a widow with five children. John Henry and Martha had five children all boys including a set of identical twins. The youngest of these five boys born on 24 September 1900 is my father, Harrison Baisden. John Henry Baisden died on 24 December 1923. Martha Baisden died on 21 October 1947. John Henry, Martha,and all of their children are buried on the Farley family cemetery on Elk Creek, near Delbarton in Mingo County West Virginia. If you have additonal information on our family would love to hear from you.
Brenda Nolan
brenda@acnet.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I too am descended of Jean Schmidt Baisden by way of Solomon and Mary Chafin. Solomon and Mary had another son, Joseph, who married Eliza Jane Lafferty. They had a son, William (confusing, huh), who married Ann Angline Derosett. From this union came Solomon Baisden (b. 18-Feb-1901, d. Dec-1944). He married Abbigal Callihan (b. 26-June-1905, d. 1977). They had a daughter, Anna Lee (b. 26-Apr-1924), who married Carson Maynard Hay (b. 12-Oct-1921). They had a daughter, Ruth Ann (b. 3-Mar-1944), who married Woodie Rex Simpkins (10-Dec-1947). They had a daughter, Terri Lynn (me b. 21-Nov-1967), who married Robert Brent Billups (b. 18-Feb-1970)
That should fill in another branch of your tree. I would appreciate any information you have on the lineage.
Terri Billups
brentbillups@earthlink.net

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a couple of extra names for you in my data of Baisdens. By the way, my ancestor is Joseph BAISDEN. The parents of Mary Ann CHAFIN are Christopher CHAFIN and Mary ROBERTS. I have 3 sons names for William - your John Henry, Harrison and Stanley. I have John Henry's first wife as Rhoda BREWER
(JAMES). I also have the LOWE family on my side from which I have gotten information.
Hope to hear from you. Please send your
email.
Thanks,

Iralene "Boots" Brown
brown@yar.udayton.edu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Susan,
I am related to the Baisdens on my father's side and have been working on that same line myself. My gr gr grandfather was John Smith Baisden m Matilda Ferrell. John Smith Baisden's father was Joseph Smith Baisden m Louise Sturgill (their only child together was John Smith,they div then remarried, Joseph m. Eliza Lafferty, and Louise m Robert York. Joseph Smith Baisden' parents were William Solomon Baisden m Mary Ann Chafin. Wm Solomon's father was Jean Schmidt Baisden m Rhoda Branham. This is information, I was given from an elder in the family. Hope this helps. Good Luck
Earl Chafins
echafins@aol.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Susan found this in 1880 Logan Co census Joseph Smith Baisden 9 yrs old s/o Stanley & Nancy (Lafferty) Baisden. Stanley s/o Solomon & Mary (Chafin) Baisden ( this is my husband ancestor) Solomon s/o John Smith & Rhoda (Branham) Baisden. In 1900 Mingo Co WV Joseph S Baisden b 1871 m 30 Dec 1891 Matilda (Ferrell) Lawson? d/o Moses &___(Sansom) Ferrell. child Moses 8 yrs. old. Hope this helps.
Sylvia Baisden
sbaisden@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Direct Descendants of Jean Schmidt Baisden

1 Jean Schmidt Baisden b: Abt. 1763 d: Aft. 1850
. +Rhoda Branham b: Unknown Married: 04 Oct 1791 Montgomery Co, VA d: Unknown Father: David Branham Mother: Frances Basket
....... 2 Joseph Baisden b: 1794 Montgomery Co, VA d: Aft. 1850 Logan County, Va/WV
........... +Lucinda Osborne b: Unknown Married: 18 Jun 1820 Floyd Co, KY d: Unknown Father: Edward Osborne Mother: Sally Burchett
................. 3 Edward Baisden b: Abt. 1820 Va d: Unknown
..................... +Chloe Ann Laferty b: Abt. 1824 Va Married: Unknown d: Unknown
........................... 4 Martha Ann Baisden b: Abt. 1849 Logan Co, VA d: Abt. 1877 probably KS

My Martha went on to marry Josiah Egnor 7 Feb 1867. She must have died before 1 Oct 1878, when Josiah remarried in Kansas. I have never located her grave.

---Celia :o)
Gen_Searchin@yahoo.com or
Hartmann@bright.net

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The theories on where this man was born and how and when he came to America are seemingly endless.
I can find absolutely no documentation to support the fact that he came to America with LaFayette to fight in the Revolutionary War. Differing family histories indicate that he came from France, Belgium, Germany, Holland and Pennsylvania. Again, no documentation on any of these locations!

He appears to have been well-educated and quite prosperous and we have located several documents indicating purchases and sales of property, and appearances in court for various reasons, mostly in the area of West Virginia. I have a copy of his marriage certificate with his signature in place. But to my knowledge, no one knows where he came from or where he is buried. There is so much information missing.

I have been searching for years and can come up with nothing! However, within the past couple of weeks I have come across a couple of bits of information that are quite intriguing. As I have already mentioned to some of you, I have been searching for information on a diary that was supposedly written by Jean Schmidt Baisden and discovered by Florence Hensley Baisden whom I was told had it translated from Old French into English. I have written to the newspaper currently serving the Williamson WV area asking them if they have any knowledge of an article about this diary that was said to have been published in a Williamson WV newspaper in approximately 1949. And, bless their hearts, I just heard that they put an ad in their newspaper asking if anyone has any knowledge of such an article. What a neat thing for them to do, huh? So far, I have had one response from that ad. A niece of Florence Hensley Baisden e-mailed that she will do all she can to find out if the diary is for real. If such a book does exist, it could perhaps answer so many of our questions.

Now, the next little bit of news that really won’t let me rest …I received a most interesting e-mail from a Baisden relative who said she didn’t have any real proof of what she was about to tell me but that she thoroughly believes it to be true because it is a story that has been passed down in her family for years. She remembers her grandmother and her parents telling her this story. The story is “of a young boy who was traveling to America from Germany when his ship wrecked. His name was John Schmidt. He was rescued by a Frenchman who gave him his name (Baisden) and raised him as his son. This young man was the same man who married Rhoda Branham.” Could this possibly be the reason why none of us can find any history on this man? I’m very excited about this latest bit of information. I just don’t know where to go from here. Did this Frenchman settle in Pennsylvania? Does he have descendants from his own natural children? Is it possible they have been able to trace their ancestry beyond their father?
Is this the reason the descendants of Jean Schmidt Baisden keep running into the proverbial brick-wall when trying to trace theirs?

This message is being sent in an effort to have some of these questions answered. Most of my communications up until this point in time have been directed at those families known to have descended through Jean Schmidt Baisden now I’d like to expand these efforts and try to determine if in fact he was “adopted” into a Baisden family. Are there step-brothers or sisters who might also remember family stories about the boy rescued from a shipwreck.

If you have any information that might help in my search, please e-mail me at colleenr@utahlinx.com

Thank you so much!
Colleen Roberts
croberts11@home.com

----------------------------------------------------------------
I have been told that a diary supposedly written by Jean Schmidt (John Smith) Baisden was discovered in approximately 1946 by Florence Curry Baisden who at that time resided in Delbarton, Mingo County, WV. The diary was said to be written in "Old French", whatever that means. She had it translated into English. I was also told that an article about this discovery and translation was written in a 1949 Williamson WV newspaper.
I would love to know if anyone knows anything about this newspaper article or even better the diary itself.
Please respond if any of this sounds familiar!
Colleen Roberts
croberts11@home.com

The History of Logan County
by Henry Clay Ragland

Jean Schmidt Baisden was another early settler at the mouth of Laurel. He came with Rochambeau to America and served under him during the Revolution. After the war was over he located at Richmond, Virginia, and then moved to Reed's Island of New River, where he married a Miss Branham, and about the beginning of the present century settled at the mouth of Laurel. He had three sons and two daughters. His sons were Joseph, who married Lucinda Osborne; Solomon who married Mary Chafin; and Edward who
married a Barnett. His daughters, were Polly, who married John Blair, and Frances who married Thomas Copley.

Note: Original text stated served with LaFayette and it was crossed out and
Rochambeau was written in.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Family Group 1 compiled by Mabel Ferrel, 45 Hubert Hill Rd., Chapmanville, WV on 1-4-88

Husband: Jean Schmidt Baisden
Wife: Braham

Children:

1. Joseph Baisden birth 1794 Virginia
Spouse: Lucinda Osborne

2. Solomon Baisden birth 1800 Virginia
Spouse: Mary A. Chafin
Children: William, Stanley, Jean S., Harrison, and Joseph

3. Edward Baisden
Spouse: Susan Barnett

4. Polly Baisden
Spouse: John Blair

5. Frances Baisden
Spouse: Thomas Copley

Family Group 2 compiled by Mabel Ferrell

Husband: Joseph S. Baisden b.1794 Virginia
Wife: Lucinda Osborne b. 1802

Children:

1. Sally Baisden b. 1826 Virginia

2. Thomas Baisden b. 1833 Virginia
Spouse: Mary A. Deskins married 12/5/1859

3. Joseph Baisden, Jr b. 1835 Virginia

4. Lucinda Baisden b. 1836 Virginia

5. Lewis Baisden b.1839 VA (twin?)

6. Betsy Baisden b.1839 VA (twin?)

7. Eliza Ann Baisden b. 1841 VA

8. Riland Baisden b. 1843 VA

9. James R. Baisden b.1846 VA
Spouse: Elvira Johnson

Family Group 3 compiled by Mabel Ferrell

Husband: Riland Baisden b.1843 Buried: Baisden Cemetery, North Fork, WV
Wife: Mary Ann Stowers b.1849 same burial place as Riland

Children:

1.French Clinton Baisden b.1/22/1869 d. 2/5/1930 Buried: Baisden Cemetery
Spouse: Victoria J. Stowers Married: 12/30/1886

2. Lewis "Lou" M. Baisden b.1870
Spouse: Laura Hill Married: 3/21/1891

3. George W. Baisden b. 9/5/1873 Boone County d. 1/28/1946
Spouse: Sarah Walen

4. Cordelia Baisden b. 1875 d. 12/5/1941
Spouse: George W. Ball Married: 5/6/1908

5. John Baisden b. April, 1879 Boone County
Spouse: Minnie Sanders

6. Hubert Baisden b.1885 Boone County d.3/18/1964
Spouse: Mary Pauley Married:4/7/1909

7. Lettie Baisden b. 1884
Spouse: Wm. A. "Major" Curry Married: 8/6/1904 Logan County

8. Sarah Baisden b.7/12/1888
Spouse: Edward Woodrum

9. Julia Baisden
Spouse: Jess Walen

That's all I can do for now with a "hunt and peck" typing style. More to follow as I get the time.

Barry

----------------

Notes for Rhoda BRANHAM:
Rhoda Branham was the second generation and ninth child of David and Frances Bakett Branham. Her descendants are:
1. Joseph Smith Baisden b1784 in Montgomery Co, Va
2. Polly Baisden b 1799 in Montgomery Co, Va
3. Edward Baisden b 1803 in Floyd Co, Ky.
4. Solomon Baisden b 1804, Floyd Co, Ky
5. Frances Fannie Baisden b 1805, Floyd Co, Ky.

Marriage Notes for Jean BAISDEN and Rhoda BRANHAM:
[kkgedcom.FTW]

TITL 20512.ged
REPO
CALN
MEDI Other
DATA
TEXT Date of Import: Nov 16, 1999[Lbd05.FTW]

[kkgedcom.FTW]

TITL 20512.ged
REPO
CALN
MEDI Other
DATA
TEXT Date of Import: Nov 16, 1999

More About Jean BAISDEN and Rhoda BRANHAM:
Marriage: 04 October 1791, Montgomery Co, VA11

Children of Jean BAISDEN and Rhoda BRANHAM are:
+ 2 i. Joseph Smith Sr.2 BAISDEN, born Abt. 1796 in Montgomery County, Virginia; died 1866 in Logan County, West Virginia.
+ 3 ii. Polly BAISDEN, born 1798 in Montgomery Co, Va; died 03 December 1874 in Logan Co., WV.
4 iii. Edward BAISDEN11,12, born 1803 in Floyd Co, KY13. He married Susan BARNETT13,14.

Notes for Edward BAISDEN:
Boots, Thanks for responding.
Yes. My Edward is a brother to your Joseph that married Lucinda Osborne.
My Edward married Susanna Barnett. I have never heard her referred to as Susanna Barnett MARTINS.
Edward and Susanna had a son named Joseph Smith Baisden who married Amanda Crum. One of their daughters is Bazzilla Baisden who is my paternal grandmother.
I am so anxious to get some information on the origins of Jean Schmidt Baisden. Please keep in touch and please keep up the good work. Maybe if we all keep trying it will happen some day and we'll get that long awaited break through. There are a lot of us looking for answers, let's hope we come up with some soon.
Colleen
croberts11@home.com

----------------1850 Wayne County VA, US Federal Census---------------------------

p. 264 is a John S. Baisden 87
b. PA living with Thomas Copley 49 b. va and Francis 47 b. Ky

p. 266 is
Edward Baisden/Bairden 46 b. KY
Susanna 45 b. KY
Frances 18 b. Va
Elias 15 b. Va
Elvina 14 b. Va
Joseph 12 b. VA
Lavice 10 b. Va
Mary A 8 b. VA
John S. 6 b. VA
Nancy J. 4 b. VA
Bennett 2 b. VA
Rachel Donathan 103 b. VA

-----------------------------------End of Extract--------------------------------------------------

+ 5 iv. Soloman BAISDEN, born 1804 in Floyd Co, KY.
6 v. Frances Fannie BAISDEN15,16, born 1805 in Floyd Co, KY17. She married Thomas COPLEY17,18.

Generation No. 2

2. Joseph Smith Sr.2 BAISDEN (Jean Schmidt1)19,20,21,22,23,24,25 was born Abt. 1796 in Montgomery County, Virginia26, and died 1866 in Logan County, West Virginia26. He married Lucinda OSBORN27,28,29,30,31,32,33 18 June 1820 in Floyd County, Kentucky33,34,35, daughter of Edward OSBORNE and Sally BURCHETT. She was born Abt. 1802 in Charlotte County, Virginia36,37, and died July 1878 in Washington Township, Boone County, West Virginia38.

Notes for Joseph Smith Sr. BAISDEN:
The wife of Erastus Adkins was Maudie Baisden
Adkins. Aunt Maudie was the sister of John
Elbert, your Grandfather, Bobbie
"Bobbie"
wag2385@aol.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

My GMother was Fannie May Baisden married to
William Spenser Fowler. My mother was Geneva
Fowler Roberts. I would really like to know
where the home is that had belonged to Jean
Schmidt Baisden. I remember seeing your mom & dad when I was a child. I have some information that was given to me by Jack Baisden before he died. What kind of history
do you have? Any information would be appreciated.
Helen "Bobbie"
wag2385@aol.com

My name is Gregory Baisden, the son of Dallas Albert "Jack" Baisden, the son of John Elbert Baisden, the son of French Clinton Baisden, the son of, I think, Joseph Smith Baisden Sr. (I think you list his father as Solomon --I will have to check my notebook at home to confirm).

It appears we are cousins, as my father;s brother was Curtis Baisden, who I believe received my father's "Nine Books" on the Baisden family tree before he succumbed to emphysems about four years ago. I have juyst been in contact with his widow, Gladys Gomez Baisden, and she has been very helpful, offering on loan my father's transcription of his mother's diaries, plus his own account of gorwing up in Logan County. Have you seen any of this material? Would you like to?!

I would love to see the work my father compiled. I had not seen him, owing to divorce, since I was about 11, and was just a little too late in searching him out, to my chagrin.

Happy to see thius posting from you. Can we be in touch? Please reply to my e-mail at magi@speakeasy.org

Thanks!

Gregory Scott Baisden / 206.675.8084
magi@speakeasy.org

I beleive Solomon was my GG grandfather, who was the father of French Clinton Baisden, who was the father of Jonh Elbert Baisden, who was thefather of Curtis Baisden, who was is my father. My son is Gregory Baisden. My uncles were Dallas ("Jack") and Fred Baisden.
Thanks,
Barry Baisden
baisden@pilot.infi.net

Joseph Smith Baisden (1794-After 1850) married Lucinda Osborn (1802-
After
1850)

Joseph Smith Baisden was the son of
Jean (John) Schmidt Baisden (1770-?) and Rhonda Branham (1771-?).

Rhonda Branham was the daughter of
David Branham (1774-1824) and Susan Vanover or Frances Buskette

David Branham was the son of
John Branham and Rachel Webb Gower

The Children of Joseph Smith and Lucinda (Osborn) Baisden
-Solomon "Good" Baisden 1825- After 1880
m. Perlenea (Paulina) Copley (1827-After 1880)
-Dolly Baisden (1826-?)
-Thomas Baisden (1833-?)
-Joseph Baisden (1835-?)
-Lucinda Baisden (1836-?)
-Lewis Baisden (1838-?)
-Bitany Baisden (1839-?)
-Elizabeth Ann Baisden (1841-?)
-Riland Baisden (1843-?)
-James B. Baisden (1846-?)
The Children of Solomon and Perlena (Copley) Baisden
-Lewis Baisden (01/183-After 1900)
m. Jane E. Rose (21 Mar 1853-After 1900)
-Joseph S. Baisden (1856-?)
-Melvin Baisden (1858-?)
-Mary J. Baisden (1860-?)
-Sarah A. Baisden (1863-?)
-Lucinda Baisden (1864-?)
-William G. Baisden (1867-?)
-Milan F. Baisden (1868-?)

The Children of Lewis and Jane (Rose) Baisden
-Sylvester Baisden (5 Nov 1877-1908)
m. Pearlina (Pearl/Pealie) Hager (12 Jan 1885- 8 Jan 1972)
-Wilburn A. Baisden ( July 1880-?)
-Denny L. Baisden (Jan 1883-?)
-Ernest F. Baisden (Aug 1886-?)
-Perlina E. Baisden (Feb 1890-?)
-James Boyd Baisden (July 1894-?)
-Lucinda Baisden (Sept 1887-?)

1850 Federal Census Logan Co. W.Va.
Dwelling First Name Last Name Age Sex Occup. $ Born Md. Sch. Illit. Notes
79 Joseph S. Baisden 56 M Farmer $4,655 VA
Lucinda Baisden 48 F VA 1
Sally Baisden 24 F VA 1
Thomas Baisden 17 M VA
Joseph Baisden 15 M VA
Lucinda Baisden 14 F VA
Lewis Baisden 11 M VA
Betsey Baisden 11 F VA
Eliza Ann Baisden 9 F VA
Riland Baisden 7 M VA
James R. Baisden 4 M VA

French Clinton Baisden is the son of James Riland Baisden and Mary Ann Stowers, he was born around 1869, he had ten children,
Willie Houston b. 07-22-1893. he married Lola Barker.
HB Baisden b. 02-23-1896, d.12-23-1896
Maudie C. b. 12-14-1897, she married Erastus Atkin, they lived in OK.
Walter H. b.02-15-1900, d.05-08-1901
Bertha Ann b.08-16-1902, she married Simeon Bias.
Bosta Jewell b.03-16-1903, she married Ezra Dell Miller.
Wallace b.03-11-1907, d.03-11-1907.
Roy Dea b.09-13-1909, he was married twice- Mellie Cooper and Falcy Pauley Kabal.
Sidney Bruce - My Grandfather b.01-26-1911, he married Mary Blanch Berry, they had ten children.
Alvin French, married Lerna Johnson, sons Roger and David, they lived in OK.City.

Lawrence Baisden
purple_plum@juno.com

------------------------------------------------------------

French Clinton Baisden's daughter was Vosta Jewell, instead of Bosta Jewell. She was my great aunt. My name is Shirley Baisden Hulgan, daughter of Mason Baisden of WVa. and grand daughter of Willie Huston Baisden of WVa. Please email me if you would like to. Lawrence are you Uncle Lovell's son? I am interested in emailing family. My email is: Mistorri@aol.com

Shirley Baisden Hulgen
Mistorri@aol.com

Dear Lawrence
I have a couple additions & corrections for
you. French Clinton was born 1/22/1869, died
5/2/1930. He married Victoria Stowers 12/30/86. They had two other children: Fannie
May B4/11/1988 and John Elbert B2/25/1891.
Fannie May married William Spenser Fowler and
John Elbert married Susan Bryant. Fannie May
was my grandmother. Which Baisden family are
you from? Would like to hear from you email.
Helen "Bobbie"
wag2385@aol.com

Notes for Lucinda OSBORN:
I just came across an Osborn site that is of interest to those of us that are descended from Joseph Smith Baisden and Lucinda Osborn.
It can be found at http://home.att.net/~osborne_origins2/linkrecs/index.htm
There is information (with sources cited) on Lucinda's parents - Edward Osborn and Sarah Burchett and Edward's ancestors (Thomas, Thomas, Thomas, Reps, Edward & Lucinda).
Sue Witeof
switeof@aol.com

More About Joseph BAISDEN and Lucinda OSBORN:
Marriage: 18 June 1820, Floyd County, Kentucky38,39,40

Children of Joseph BAISDEN and Lucinda OSBORN are:
+ 7 i. Edward3 BAISDEN, born Abt. 1820 in Floyd County, Kentucky; died 1870 in St Cloud, Mn.
+ 8 ii. John Smith BAISDEN, born Abt. 1822 in Cabell County, (West) Virginia; died Aft. 1900 in Lincoln County, West Virginia.
9 iii. Polly BAISDEN41, born Abt. 1823 in Cabell County, (West) Virginia41; died 1860 in Logan County, (West) Virginia41. She married Elijah CARTWRIGHT41; born Abt. 1816 in North Carolina41.
10 iv. Sally BAISDEN42, born Abt. 1826 in Logan County, (West) Virginia43,44. She married Lewis MCGEE45.

More About Sally BAISDEN:
Name 2: Sarah BAISDEN45

+ 11 v. Solomon "Good" BAISDEN, born Abt. 1827 in Logan County, (West) Virginia; died Aft. 1880.
12 vi. Rhoda BAISDEN45,46, born Abt. 1830 in Logan County, (West) Virginia47,48.

Notes for Rhoda BAISDEN:
46 Geo. W. Nibert 38 M Farmer $1,200 VA
Elizabeth Nibert 38 F VA
James Nibert 17 M VA
Russell Nibert 15 M VA 1
Rhoda Baisden 20 F Cook - VA

+ 13 vii. James Riley BAISDEN, born Abt. 1833 in Logan Co., W.V..
+ 14 viii. Thomas Jefferson BAISDEN, born Abt. 1833 in Logan County, (West) Virginia; died Abt. 1906.
15 ix. Joseph Smith Jr. BAISDEN49,50,51,51, born Abt. 1835 in Logan County, (West) Virginia52,53,54.
16 x. Lucinda BAISDEN55,56,57,58, born Abt. 1836 in Logan County, (West) Virginia59,60,61,62; died Bef. 1905 in Kansas62. She married Joseph HAGER62 12 November 1868 in Boone County, West Virginia62; born November 1849 in Boone County, (West) Virginia62; died Abt. 192762.

More About Joseph HAGER:
Burial: Stanley Cemetery, Mud River, Boone County, West Virginia62

More About Joseph HAGER and Lucinda BAISDEN:
Marriage: 12 November 1868, Boone County, West Virginia62

17 xi. Betsy Ann BAISDEN62,63, born Abt. 1839 in Logan County, (West) Virginia64,65.

More About Betsy Ann BAISDEN:
Name 2: Bitany BAISDEN66

18 xii. Lewis BAISDEN67,68, born Abt. 1839 in Logan County, (West) Virginia69,70.

More About Lewis BAISDEN:
Name 2: John BAISDEN71
Date born 2: Abt. 183872

19 xiii. Elizabeth Ann BAISDEN73,74, born Abt. 1841 in Logan County, (West) Virginia75,76,77. She married George W HAGER78 Bef. 1860 in Boone County, (West) Virginia78; born Abt. 1839 in Logan County, (West) Virginia78.

More About Elizabeth Ann BAISDEN:
Name 2: Elizabeth Ann BAISDEN78

Notes for George W HAGER:
1850 Annotated Census Boone Co., Virginia

BEF. 1860 Moved to Carrol County, Montana
Later moved to Kansas
Moved to Carroll Co., Mo., then to Kansas.

More About George HAGER and Elizabeth BAISDEN:
Marriage: Bef. 1860, Boone County, (West) Virginia78

+ 20 xiv. James Riland BAISDEN, born 1841 in Logan County, (West) Virginia; died 1902.
21 xv. James B. BAISDEN79.

3. Polly2 BAISDEN (Jean Schmidt1)80,81,82,83 was born 1798 in Montgomery Co, Va84, and died 03 December 1874 in Logan Co., WV85. She married John Smith BLAIR86,87,88,89 10 May 1823 in Pike Co., Ky.90. He was born 1798 in Powell Valley Va.90, and died 1860 in Laurel Creek, Mingo Co, WV91.

More About Polly BAISDEN:
Date born 2: 1799, Montgomery Co, Va92

Notes for John Smith BLAIR:
John Blair who came from Powell's Valley, first settled just above the present site of the town of Williamson, but after marrying Polly, the daughter of Jean Schmidt Baisden, he settled near his
father-in-law at the mouth of Laurel, where he died in 1860. His sons were Harrison, who first married a Miss Chafin, and then a Miss Johnson, and was Logan's first Democratic Sheriff after the
war; Anderson, who married a Miss McCoy. His daughters were Mahulda, who married Anderson Dempsey; Clorina,, who married John McCoy; and Rhoda, who married Moses Parsley.

More About John BLAIR and Polly BAISDEN:
Marriage: 10 May 1823, Pike Co., Ky.92

Children of Polly BAISDEN and John BLAIR are:
+ 22 i. Mahulda3 BLAIR, born 1827 in Logan Co., Va..
+ 23 ii. Harrison BLAIR.
24 iii. Anderson BLAIR93. He married McCOY93.
25 iv. Joe BLAIR93. He married McCOY93.
26 v. Chlorina BLAIR93. She married John McCOY93.
27 vi. Rhoda BLAIR93. She married Moses PARSELY93.

5. Soloman2 BAISDEN (Jean Schmidt1)94,95,96 was born 1804 in Floyd Co, KY97. He married Mary A. CHAFIN97,98,99,100. She was born Abt. 1804 in Va.101.

Notes for Soloman BAISDEN:
1850 Federal Census Logan Co. W. Va.
510 Solomon Baisden 50 M Farmer $500 VA 1
Mary A. Baisden 36 F VA 1
Wm. Baisden 18 M VA
Stanley Baisden 16 M VA
Sarah Ann Baisden 13 F VA
John S. Baisden 10 M VA
Harrison Baisden 6 M VA
Joseph Baisden 4 M VA

Notes for Mary A. CHAFIN:
Mary is listed in the 1880 census of her son Stanley Sr. BAISDEN

Children of Soloman BAISDEN and Mary CHAFIN are:
28 i. William3 BAISDEN101, born Abt. 1832101.
+ 29 ii. Stanley Sr. BAISDEN, born Abt. 1834.
30 iii. Sarah Ann BAISDEN101, born Abt. 1837101.
31 iv. John S. BAISDEN101, born Abt. 1840101.
+ 32 v. Harrison BAISDEN, born Abt. 1844.
+ 33 vi. Joseph BAISDEN, born Abt. 1846.

Generation No. 3

7. Edward3 BAISDEN (Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)102,103 was born Abt. 1820 in Floyd County, Kentucky104,105, and died 1870 in St Cloud, Mn106. He married Chloe Ann LAFFERTY106,107 Bef. 1846 in Logan County, (West) Virginia108. She was born Abt. 1824 in Virginia108,109.

Notes for Edward BAISDEN:
Found Martha Baisden enumerated with Edward and Chloe Ann Baisden in the 1850 Logan Co, WV census (dwelling #500). Edward was 30, Chloe, 26, Sarah J, 4, and Martha, age 1. Edward was a farmer and was born in Virginia.
Carolyn Clark
carolync@angelic.com
---------------------------------------------------------

My GGGrandfather was Joseph Baisden who moved to Minnesota in 1865 from Logan Co. Virginia (now W. Va.). He was born 12/18/1837 and was the son of Edward and Susanna (Barnett) Baisden. He married Arminca J. Crum who was born in Wayne Co. Virginia on 10/15/1837 and was the daughter of William and Mary (Horr) Crum, natives of Kentucky. They had seven children: Mary A., Isabella, Nancy E., william R., Cain, Bazilla, and John.
Orrin G. Baisden
circrlb@sginet.com

--------------------1850 Federal Census Logan Co. W. Va.-----------

500 Edward Baisden 30 M Farmer - VA
Chloe Ann Baisden 26 F VA 1
Sarah J. Baisden 4 F VA
Martha Baisden 1 F VA
---------------------------------End of Extract----------------------------------

More About Edward BAISDEN and Chloe LAFFERTY:
Marriage: Bef. 1846, Logan County, (West) Virginia110

Children of Edward BAISDEN and Chloe LAFFERTY are:
34 i. Sarah J.4 BAISDEN111, born Abt. 1846 in Va.111.
35 ii. Martha BAISDEN111, born Abt. 1849 in Va.111.

8. John Smith3 BAISDEN (Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)112,113,114,115 was born Abt. 1822 in Cabell County, (West) Virginia116,117, and died Aft. 1900 in Lincoln County, West Virginia118. He married Teena Ann DEMPSEY119 Abt. 1846119,120, daughter of Joseph DEMPSEY and Alena VANCE. She was born Abt. 1824 in Virginia120,121, and died Aft. 1900 in Lincoln County, West Virginia122.

Notes for John Smith BAISDEN:
Deborah,
I do not descend from the LOWES. Minerva Ann BAISDEN, daughter of John Smith BAISDEN and Sarah Ann (Teany) DEMPSEY, married Amos Bradford (Ben) LOWE. Their son, Jay Smith LOWE m Cora Mae POLLITT sister of my grandmother, Mina Ethel POLLITT. This is the line to my being related to the LOWES. I have little info on them but am in occasional touch with some of the LOWES. Unfortunately they have not decided to use the internet yet.
Iralene "Boots" Brown
brown@yar.udayton.edu

496 John Baisden 28 M Farmer - VA
Sena Ann Baisden 26 F VA 1
Saphrony Baisden 4 F VA
Anthony Baisden 2 M VA

More About John Smith BAISDEN:
Name 2: John BAISDEN123,124,125

More About Teena Ann DEMPSEY:
Name 2: Sena Ann DEMPSEY125

More About John BAISDEN and Teena DEMPSEY:
Marriage: Abt. 1846126,127

Children of John BAISDEN and Teena DEMPSEY are:
36 i. Sophronia Jane4 BAISDEN128,129,130, born Abt. 1846 in Logan Co, VA131,132,133. She married William BARKER134; born 1846 in Logan Co, VA134.
37 ii. Anthony BAISDEN135,136,137, born 1848 in Logan Co, VA138,139,140; died 1923 in Boone Co, WV141. He married (1) Cordiannis LAKE141; born Abt. 1864 in Boone County, (West) Virginia141; died 01 January 1888 in Boone County, West Virginia141. He married (2) Elizabeth Frances HAGER141 27 October 1892 in Boone County, West Virginia141; born Abt. 1878 in Boone County, West Virginia141; died Abt. 1929141.

More About Elizabeth Frances HAGER:
Name 2: Elizabeth Francis HAGER141
Name 3: Frances HAGER141
Name 4: Frances Hager141
Date born 2: 13 January 1872, Boone Co, WV141
Died 2: 17 May 1965, Logan Co, WV141

Marriage Notes for Anthony BAISDEN and Elizabeth HAGER:
[kkgedcom.FTW]

TITL Hager.GED
REPO
CALN
MEDI Other
DATA
TEXT Date of Import: Nov 9, 1999[Lbd05.FTW]

[kkgedcom.FTW]

TITL Hager.GED
REPO
CALN
MEDI Other
DATA
TEXT Date of Import: Nov 9, 1999

More About Anthony BAISDEN and Elizabeth HAGER:
Marriage: 27 October 1892, Boone County, West Virginia141

38 iii. Minerva BAISDEN142,143, born Abt. 1853 in Logan Co, VA144,145. She married Amos Bradford LOWE146; born 1855146; died 1900146.
39 iv. Lucinda BAISDEN147,148, born 21 March 1855149,150; died 06 May 1941150. She married John H BIAS150 28 December 1889 in Boone County, West Virginia150; born 12 April 1849 in Boone County, (West) Virginia150; died 13 February 1941150.

More About John BIAS and Lucinda BAISDEN:
Marriage: 28 December 1889, Boone County, West Virginia150

+ 40 v. Louemma BAISDEN, born 22 February 1858 in NC.; died August 1962.
41 vi. Cynthia BAISDEN151,152, born 25 March 1860153,154.
42 vii. Joseph BAISDEN155,156, born Abt. 1862 in Logan County, (West) Virginia157,158. He married (1) Tamsey NEACE159 11 January 1882 in Boone County, West Virginia159; born Abt. 1869159. He married (2) Mary Ann BROWNING159 06 December 1887 in Boone County, (West) Virginia159; born Abt. 1874159.

Notes for Joseph BAISDEN:

http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/b/r/o/Barbara-J-Brownin...
Descendants of John Browning
Generation No. 14

68. LORENZA DOW13 BROWNING (FRANCIS S12, EDMUND11, ENOS10, JOHN9, FRANCIS8,
JOHN7, JOHN6, WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born 1846, and died
1877. He married MARY ANN NELSON, daughter of THOMAS NELSON and VIRGINIA
NELSON. She died Unknown.

Children of LORENZA BROWNING and MARY NELSON are:
92. i. MARY ANN14 BROWNING, b. 1874; d. Unknown.
ii. JOHN BOYD BROWNING, b. 1852; d. Unknown; m. REBECCA MOORE; d.
Unknown.
iii. CATHERINE BROWNING, d. Unknown.
iv. PERLINA BROWNING, d. Unknown.
v. STELLA BROWNING, d. Unknown; m. TOM MCNULTY; d. Unknown.

92. MARY ANN14 BROWNING (LORENZA DOW13, FRANCIS S12, EDMUND11, ENOS10, JOHN9,
FRANCIS8, JOHN7, JOHN6, WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born 1874,
and died Unknown. She married (1) EDMOND NAPIER. He died Unknown. She married
(2) JOSEPH BAISDEN December 06, 1887, son of JOHN BAISDEN and TEENA DEMPSEY.
He was born 1862 in Logan Co, VA, and died Unknown.

Child of MARY BROWNING and EDMOND NAPIER is:
i. WALTER15 NAPIER, b. Private.

Children of MARY BROWNING and JOSEPH BAISDEN are:
ii. VIOLA M15 BAISDEN, b. 1890; d. Unknown.
iii. DULCIE BAISDEN, b. 1892; d. Unknown.
iv. GOLDY B BAISDEN, b. 1894; d. Unknown.
v. CHARLEY A BAISDEN, b. 1897; d. Unknown.
107. vi. JOSEPH ABRAHAM BAISDEN, b. 1899; d. Unknown.

107. JOSEPH ABRAHAM15 BAISDEN (MARY ANN14 BROWNING, LORENZA DOW13, FRANCIS
S12, EDMUND11, ENOS10, JOHN9, FRANCIS8, JOHN7, JOHN6, WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3,
JOHN2, JOHN1) was born 1899, and died Unknown. He met IDA MAE FRYE Private,
daughter of GORDON FRYE and MARY HAGER. She was born Private.

Children of JOSEPH BAISDEN and IDA FRYE are:
136. i. MARY ROSE16 BAISDEN, b. Private.
137. ii. DORIS LEE BAISDEN, b. Private.
138. iii. HAROLD BAISDEN, b. Private.
139. iv. FLORA EDITH BAISDEN, b. Private.
140. v. ALMA RUTH BAISDEN, b. Private.
141. vi. LINDA SUE BAISDEN, b. Private.
142. vii. JOYCE ANN BAISDEN, b. Private.
143. viii. CARL RICHARD BILL BAISDEN, b. Private.
144. ix. LILLIAN ETHEL BAISDEN, b. Private.
145. x. UNA JEAN BAISDEN, b. Private.
xi. MICKEY BAISDEN, b. Private.

136. MARY ROSE16 BAISDEN (JOSEPH ABRAHAM15, MARY ANN14 BROWNING, LORENZA
DOW13, FRANCIS S12, EDMUND11, ENOS10, JOHN9, FRANCIS8, JOHN7, JOHN6,
WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born Private. She met (1) WILLIAM
DALE CRAWFORD Private. He was born Private. She met (2) PAUL NOE Private. He
was born Private. She met (3) WILLIAM DALE CRAWFORD Private. He was born
Private.

Child of MARY BAISDEN and WILLIAM CRAWFORD is:
i. TERRIE ANITA17 CRAWFORD, b. Private.

Child of MARY BAISDEN and PAUL NOE is:
ii. JERRI LYNN17 NOE, b. Private.

Children of MARY BAISDEN and WILLIAM CRAWFORD are:
iii. SHERRI17 CRAWFORD, b. Private.
iv. KERRI JO CRAWFORD, b. Private.
v. GARY DALE CRAWFORD, b. Private.

137. DORIS LEE16 BAISDEN (JOSEPH ABRAHAM15, MARY ANN14 BROWNING, LORENZA
WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born Private. She met (1) JOHN KIRK
Private. He was born Private. She met (2) ARNOLD MOREHEAD Private. He was
born Private.

Children of DORIS BAISDEN and JOHN KIRK are:
i. RHONDA JO17 KIRK, b. Private.
ii. JOHN MICHAEL KIRK, b. Private.

138. HAROLD16 BAISDEN (JOSEPH ABRAHAM15, MARY ANN14 BROWNING, LORENZA DOW13,
FRANCIS S12, EDMUND11, ENOS10, JOHN9, FRANCIS8, JOHN7, JOHN6, WILLIAM5,
JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born Private. He met JANICE LORENE BLEVINS
Private. She was born Private.

Children of HAROLD BAISDEN and JANICE BLEVINS are:
i. DAVID17 BAISDEN, b. Private.
ii. GWENDOLYN SUE BAISDEN, b. Private.
iii. MARY LOIS BAISDEN, b. Private.
iv. PATRICIA BAISDEN, b. Private.
v. DONNA BAISDEN, b. Private.
vi. RICHARD HERMAN BAISDEN, b. Private.
vii. GARY BAISDEN, b. Private.

139. FLORA EDITH16 BAISDEN (JOSEPH ABRAHAM15, MARY ANN14 BROWNING, LORENZA
WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born Private. She met EDGAR NOMAL
TACKETT Private. He was born Private.

Children of FLORA BAISDEN and EDGAR TACKETT are:
200. i. YVONNE SHIRLEY17 TACKETT, b. Private.
201. ii. HERSHEL RAY TACKETT, b. Private.
202. iii. BEAUFORD DALE TACKETT, b. Private.
iv. BARBARA LOUSIE TACKETT, b. Private.
v. DAVID TACKETT, b. Private.

140. ALMA RUTH16 BAISDEN (JOSEPH ABRAHAM15, MARY ANN14 BROWNING, LORENZA
WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born Private. She met PEARL GRUBB
Private. He was born Private.

Children of ALMA BAISDEN and PEARL GRUBB are:
i. ROBERT GENE17 GRUBB, b. Private.
ii. RUTH ANN GRUBB, b. Private.

141. LINDA SUE16 BAISDEN (JOSEPH ABRAHAM15, MARY ANN14 BROWNING, LORENZA
WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born Private. She met (1) JAMES
BOWE Private. He was born Private. She met (2) WENDELL FARLEY Private. He was
born Private.

Children of LINDA BAISDEN and JAMES BOWE are:
i. TINA MAE17 BOWE, b. Private.
ii. JIMMY BOWE, b. Private.
iii. LEANNA JEAN BOWE, b. Private.

142. JOYCE ANN16 BAISDEN (JOSEPH ABRAHAM15, MARY ANN14 BROWNING, LORENZA
WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born Private. She met CLARENCE
HOWARD "SONNY" HAGER Private. He was born Private.

Children of JOYCE BAISDEN and CLARENCE HAGER are:
203. i. KIMI LEA17 HAGER, b. Private.
ii. CLARENCE HOWARD HAGER, JR., b. Private.

143. CARL RICHARD BILL16 BAISDEN (JOSEPH ABRAHAM15, MARY ANN14 BROWNING,
LORENZA DOW13, FRANCIS S12, EDMUND11, ENOS10, JOHN9, FRANCIS8, JOHN7, JOHN6,
WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born Private. He met (1) JERRI
BAISDEN Private. She was born Private. He met (2) MARLENE BAISDEN Private.
She was born Private. He met (3) BEVERLY BAISDEN Private. She was born
Private.

Child of CARL BAISDEN and JERRI BAISDEN is:
i. BILLY17 BAISDEN, b. Private.

144. LILLIAN ETHEL16 BAISDEN (JOSEPH ABRAHAM15, MARY ANN14 BROWNING, LORENZA
WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born Private. She met TAYLOR MOORE
Private. He was born Private.

Children of LILLIAN BAISDEN and TAYLOR MOORE are:
i. TEDDY JOE17 MOORE, b. Private.
204. ii. MARY KATHLEEN MOORE, b. Private.
iii. TAYLOR MOORE, JR., b. Private; m. DIANN MOORE, Private; b.
Private.
205. iv. THOMAS MERLE MOORE, b. Private.
206. v. TONY RANDALL MOORE, b. Private.
207. vi. LADONNA GAIL MOORE, b. Private.
208. vii. RUTH ANN MOORE, b. Private.

145. UNA JEAN16 BAISDEN (JOSEPH ABRAHAM15, MARY ANN14 BROWNING, LORENZA
WILLIAM5, JOHN4, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born Private. She met JASPER
ELWORTH KEITH Private. He was born Private.

Child of UNA BAISDEN and JASPER KEITH is:
209. i. PAM17 KEITH, b. Private.

** I received email from John Evans as follows:
Subj: Baisdens
Date: 4/19/00 8:02:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time
To: MElaineNT@c...

In you email info that you posted on the Baisdens, from Mary Ann Browning
side of the family it contains some errors. Mary Ann married Joseph Baisden
1st. He died November 23 1905 in Lincoln County, WV. She married Edmund
Napier after that ca 1907 and they had 3 children John Chester, Pat Bruce &
Ora, who died young. My Grandmother was Goldie Blanche Baisden Nida d/o
Joseph & Mary Ann.
Johnny Evans

Marriage Notes for Joseph BAISDEN and Tamsey NEACE:
[kkgedcom.FTW]

TITL 20512.ged
REPO
CALN
MEDI Other
DATA

More About Joseph BAISDEN and Tamsey NEACE:
Marriage: 11 January 1882, Boone County, West Virginia159

Marriage Notes for Joseph BAISDEN and Mary BROWNING:
[kkgedcom.FTW]

TITL 20512.ged
REPO
CALN
MEDI Other
DATA

More About Joseph BAISDEN and Mary BROWNING:
Marriage: 06 December 1887, Boone County, (West) Virginia159

11. Solomon "Good"3 BAISDEN (Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)160,161,162,163,164 was born Abt. 1827 in Logan County, (West) Virginia165,166,167,168, and died Aft. 1880169. He married Perlina COPLEY170,171,172. She was born Abt. 1831 in Cabell County, (West) Virginia173,174,175, and died Aft. 1880176.

Notes for Solomon "Good" BAISDEN:
1850 Federal Census Logan Co. W. Va.
246 Solomon Baisden 23 M Farmer $800 VA
Palina Bayden 19 F VA

---------------------------------1860 Boone County Census-------------------------------
Compiled in 1979 By Sigfus Olafson
Madison, West Virignia

162 Solomon Baisden 34 Logan
Paulina R. " 30 Cabell (Copley)
James R. " 9 Boone
Lewis " 7 Boone M. Jane, d. John and P. Elkins
of Wise Co.,Va.
Joseph " 4 Boone
Melvina " 2

---------------Extract of the 1880 Census of West Virginia-----------------
Roll Name Martial Race Sex Age Relation Occ POB F M
C024 BAISDEN, Solomon W M 55 Farmer WV WV WV
Perlina W F 53 Wife HseKpg WV WV WV
Melvin W M 22 Son FarmHand WV WV WV
Mary J. W F 20 Dau Hsekpg WV WV WV
Sarah A. W F 27 Dau HseKpg WV WV WV
Lucinda W F 24 Dau HseKpg WV WV WV
Milan F. W M 12 Son WV WV WV
---------------------------------------End of Extract----------------------------------------

More About Solomon "Good" BAISDEN:
Name 2: Solomon BAISDEN177,178,179
Date born 2: Abt. 1825180

More About Perlina COPLEY:
Name 2: Paulina R. COPLEY181
Date born 2: Abt. 1827182

Children of Solomon BAISDEN and Perlina COPLEY are:
43 i. James R.4 BAISDEN183, born Abt. 1851 in Boone Co. W.Va.183.
44 ii. Sarah A. BAISDEN184,185, born Abt. 1853186.

More About Sarah A. BAISDEN:
Date born 2: Abt. 1863187

45 iii. Lewis BAISDEN188,189, born January 1853 in Boone Co. W.Va.190,191; died Aft. 1900191. He married Jane ELKINS192; born 21 March 1853193; died Aft. 1900193.
46 iv. Joseph S. BAISDEN194,195, born Abt. 1856 in Boone Co. W.Va.196,197.
47 v. Lucinda BAISDEN198,199, born Abt. 1856200.

More About Lucinda BAISDEN:
Date born 2: Abt. 1864201

48 vi. Melvin BAISDEN202,203,204, born Abt. 1858205,206,207.
49 vii. Mary J. BAISDEN208,209, born Abt. 1860210,211.
50 viii. William G. BAISDEN211, born Abt. 1867211.
51 ix. Milan F. BAISDEN212,213, born Abt. 1868214,215.

13. James Riley3 BAISDEN (Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)216,217 was born Abt. 1833 in Logan Co., W.V.218. He married Elvira JOHNSON219, daughter of William JOHNSON and Matilda MULLINS. She was born Abt. 1835 in Kentucky219,220.

Notes for James Riley BAISDEN:
-------------------------------1860 Boone County Census------------------------------------
Madison, West Virignia

28 James Baisden 27 Logan S. Joseph and Lucinda
(Osborne) Baisden
Elvira " 25 Ky D. Wm. and Matilda
(Mullins) Johnson
John " 5 Boone
Thomas " 4 Boone
Martha Jane " 3 Boone
Monteville " 4/12 Boone

More About James Riley BAISDEN:
Date born 2: Abt. 1846, Logan County, (West) Virginia221,222

Children of James BAISDEN and Elvira JOHNSON are:
52 i. John4 BAISDEN223, born Abt. 1855 in Boone Co. W.Va.223.
53 ii. Thomas BAISDEN223, born Abt. 1856 in Boone Co. W.Va.223.
54 iii. Martha Jane BAISDEN223, born Abt. 1857 in Boone Co. W.Va.223.
55 iv. Monteville BAISDEN223, born Abt. 1860 in Boone Co. W.Va.223.

14. Thomas Jefferson3 BAISDEN (Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)224,225,226,227,228,229,230 was born Abt. 1833 in Logan County, (West) Virginia231,232,233,234,235,236, and died Abt. 1906237,238. He married Mary Alice Elizabeth DESKINS239,240,241,242,243, daughter of John DESKINS and Margaret BEVINS. She was born Abt. 1841 in Logan County, (West) Virginia244,245,246,247.

Notes for Thomas Jefferson BAISDEN:
-------------------------------1860 Boone County Census--------------------------

Madison, West Virignia

26 Thomas J. Baisden 26 Logan S. Joseph and Lucinda
(Osborne) Baisden
Mary A. E. " 19 Logan D. John and Margaret
Bevins) Deskins
-----------------------------------End of Extract------------------------------------------

L017 BAISDEN,Thomas W M 46 Farmer Wv Va Va
Mary A. E. W F 37 Wife HseKpg Wv Wv Ky
Minerva W F 16 Dau Wv Wv Va
Julius W M 13 Son Wv Wv Va
Spinil N. W M 08 Son Wv Wv Va
Thomas W M 06 Son Wv Wv Va
Charles H. W M 05 Son Wv Wv Va
Robert W M 05 Son Wv Wv Va
George W M 01 Son Wv Wv Va
---------------------------------------End of Extract----------------------------------------

Children of Thomas BAISDEN and Mary DESKINS are:
56 i. Minerva4 BAISDEN248, born Abt. 1864248.
+ 57 ii. Julius BAISDEN, born Abt. 1867.
58 iii. Spinil N. BAISDEN248, born Abt. 1872248.
59 iv. Thomas BAISDEN248, born Abt. 1874248.
60 v. Charles H. BAISDEN248, born Abt. 1875248.
61 vi. Robert BAISDEN248, born Abt. 1875248.
62 vii. George BAISDEN248, born Abt. 1879248.

20. James Riland3 BAISDEN (Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)249,250,251,252,253,254,255 was born 1841 in Logan County, (West) Virginia256,257,258,259,260, and died 1902260. He married Mary Ann STOWERS261,262,263,264,265.

Notes for James Riland BAISDEN:
Does anyone have information concerning (James?)Riland Baisden m. to Mary Sowers? Riland & Mary appear in the 1880 Boone Co.Census
I am hoping that they may be the parents of my great grandmother, (Lettie Bell Baisden) Curry.

Riland was shown living next door to his brother, John S. Baisden (Lucinda Curry shown as a visitor in the John S. household). Riland had an illegitimate nephew - James Riland Baisden - living in his household. Could the elder Riland have also been a James/Jim and listed his name as Riland to differentiate himself from his nephew?

Riland was married to Mary Sowers and a Louis was listed among their children. I know that Lettie had a brother, Lou. She may have also had a brother named Isaac (an Isaac Baisden is shown living in the Luke Curry household in the 1910 Logan Co. census along with Lettie & her husband and their children).

A Logan Co.,WV death record for Lettie showed her age as 35 at time of death on Feb. 15, 1919. Marriage record for Lettie & William Curry dated Aug. 6, 1904 showed Lettie's age as 20 at the time. Both of these documents place her year of birth as approx. 1884. Parents were listed as Jim & Mary Baisden on her marriage record.
Any information concerning Lettie, her parents or siblings will be much appreciated.
Sue Witeof
switeof@aol.com

Lewis Baisden, son of Riland was my GG Grandfather and was raised in Boone Co, Ev and married Laura Washington Hill Feb 3 1891. My Grandfather was Eddie French Baisden. Ryland had the following children French Clinton, Lewis M, George W, Frances Cordelia, Johnny M, Julia, Lydia, Hubert, Sarah. E mail me at slb9625@webtv.net for more info. Thanks Leon Baisden
Leon Baisden
slb9625@webtv.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

I just found some info. on Rilen Baisden myself, I have a great great grandfather named Rilen Baisden,I show his son to be French Clinton Baisden d;may 02,1930 at 61 years of age burried at the Baisden cemetary in Crawley W.V. I would love to talk to you.
Lawrence Ray Baisden
purple_plum@juno.com

I show Rilen spelled differently than you,also I show Mary Stowers spelled differently than you could just be incorect spelling from my family,I show Mary Stowers daughter to be Victoria Jane Stowers, and Victoria' son to be my grandfather Sidney Bruce Baisden b,1911.I show Victoria married to French Clinton Baisden I show her to have died 1922 in Manilla W.V. and burried at Baisden Cemetary in W.V. Let me know if this is the same family. Larry.
Lawrence Ray Baisden
purple_plum@juno.com

I live at Mudfork and there are a couple of Baisden cemeteries. The Julius & Polly (Fowler) Baisden cemetery and the S. Nob & Matilda (Harmon) Baisden cemetery. I am daughter of Julius & Ruth Baisden, son of Carlos & Flora, son of Julius & Polly, son of Thomas & Mary, son of Joseph & Lucinda, son of Jean Schmidt & Rhoda. The Whitman cemetery is the Thomas T. & Mary (Deskins) Baisden cemetery at the mouth of the hollow up on the hill. I haven't done any genealogy in about 18 years but I just dug my work back out since people are interested.
Connie Baisden Barker
abarker@xwv.net

French Died in Crawley W.V. and Victoria Stowers died in Manilla W.V. they both were burried at the Baisden Cemetary, I have the name North fork W.V.as the place of the cemetary. I also have relatives could be Baisdens burried at Linville Cemetary, wich The Linville name apears on my grand mothers side,she was married to Sidney Baisden, son of French.
Lawrence Ray Baisden
purple_plum@juno.com

My sister is a member of the Logan Co. Genealogical Society and information about the society could be directed to her. Her name is Hester (Baisden) Hodges. Telephone: 304-752-8760 or write: PO Box 328, Verdunville, WV 25649
Connie Barker
abarker@xwv.net
Family Group Four

Husband: John Baisden b. April 1879 (Parents: Riland and Mary Ann Stowers Baisden)
Wife: Minnie M. Sanders

Children:

1. Cecil Baisden
Never Married

2. Myrtle Baisden
Spouse 1: Bernie Ferrell
Spouse 2: Basel duty

3. Eva Baisden
Spouse: Burl Chambers

4. Rachel Baisden
Spouse: Shortie Coursey

5. Ancil Baisden
Spouse: Lizzie Duty

6. Thurmon Baisden
Spouse: Effie Marcum

7. Harold Baisden b. 1908? d.6/14/1956 ( Buried Baisden Cemetery, Butcher Hollow, Logan County WV)
Spouse: Tilda Dempsey

8. Thomas Baisden d.12/2/1975 (Butcher Hollow Cemetery)
Spouse: Louise Bender
------------------------------------------------------------
Family group Five compilied by Lawana M. Akers (no address given) is incomplete so I have attempted to fill in the gaps from some of the other information from Jack Baisden's records.

Husband: French Clinton Baisden (Parents: Riland and Mary Ann Stowers Baisden)
Wife: Victoria Jane Stowers

Children:

1. John Elbert Baisden b. 2/25/1891 d. 8/4/1962 manila WV (Buried Forest Lawn Cemetery, Pecks Mill, WV)
Spouse: Susan Bryant

2. Willie Huston "Bill" Baisden b. 7/22/1893 d.3/16/1958 (Buried Baisden Cemetery, Ellis Fork, Boone County, WV)
Spouse: Lula Barker

3. Maudie Clementine Baisden b.12/14/1897 d. 6/17/1967
Spouse: Erastus Adkins

4. Fannie Mae Baisden b.4/11/1898? d. 5/10/1933 (Baisden Cemetery, Ellis Fork, WV)
Spouse: Will Fowler

5. Sidney Bruce Baisden b. 1/26/1911 d. 12/26/1962 (Seaside, CA)
Spouse: Mary Blanch Berry

6. Alvin French Baisden b.1/11/1913 d.1991 (Oklahoma City, OK)
Spouse: Lena Marie Johnson (may have had other marriages-record is not clear)

---------------------------------------------------------
Family Group Six compiled by Anita Harmon (granddaughter)

Husband: John Elbert Baisden (Parents: French Clinton and Victoria Stowers Baisden)
Wife: Susan Bryant b. 7/1/1892 d. 3/31/1975 (Buried Forest Lawn Cemetery, Pecks Mill, WV)

Children:

1. Ruby Edith Baisden b. 11/28/1910 deceased
Spouse: Carl Garrett

2. Vergie Elizabeth Baisden b. 9/17/1917 d. 4/3/1943
Spouse: Conrad Estep

3. Belva Lola Baisden b. 2/23/1920 d. 8/20/1938
Spouse: Howard Johnson

4. Curtis Herman Baisden b. 1/27/1923 ( my parents)
Spouse: Rubie Mae Tarkany b. 6/21/1921

5. Dallas Albert "Jack" Baisden b. 3/23/1925 deceased (put together the records that I am using to enter this information)
Spouse 1: Jewell Bell, Spouse 2: Nancy Spouse 3: Gladys

6. Imogene Fay Baisden b.4/7/1927
Spouse: Charles Willard Evans

7. Emoline May Baisden b. 4/7/1927 deceased
Spouse: Henry Skibo

8. Freddie Paul Baisden b. 8/9/1930 deceased
Spouse: Pauline Canterbury
----------------------------------------------------------
I located some addtional information that I have added below for Family group Five:

Family group Five compilied by Lawana M. Akers (no address given)

Husband: French Clinton Baisden (Parents: Riland and Mary Ann Stowers Baisden)
Wife: Victoria Jane Stowers

Children:

1. H.B. Baisden b.2/23/1886

2. Fannie Mae Baisden b.4/11/1888 d. 5/10/1933 (Baisden Cemetery, Ellis Fork, WV)
Spouse: Will Fowler

3. John Elbert Baisden b. 2/25/1891 d. 8/4/1962 manila WV (Buried Forest Lawn Cemetery, Pecks Mill, WV)
Spouse: Susan Bryant

4. Willie Huston "Bill" Baisden b. 7/22/1893 d.3/16/1958 (Buried Baisden Cemetery, Ellis Fork, Boone County, WV)
Spouse: Lula Barker

5. Maudie Clementine Baisden b.12/14/1897 d. 6/17/1967
Spouse: Erastus Adkins

6. Walter Baisden b. 2/15/1900

7. Bertha Ann Baisden b.8/16/1902

8. Vosta Jewell Baisden b. 3/16/1905

9. Wallace Baisden b. 3/11/1907

10. Roy Dea Baisden b. 9/13/1911

11. Sidney Bruce Baisden b. 1/26/1911 d. 12/26/1962 (Seaside, CA)
Spouse: Mary Blanch Berry

12. Alvin French Baisden b.1/11/1913 d.1991 (Oklahoma City, OK)
Spouse: Lena Marie Johnson (may have had other marriages-record is not clear)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Family Group Seven compiled by Lawana Akers with a that the information was taken from a Family Bible.

Husband: Willie Huston "Bill" Baisden (parents F.C. Baisden and V. Stowers Baisden)
Wife: Lula Barker b.10/5/1899 d. 7/1/1963 (Baisden Cemetary, Ellis Fork, WV)

Children:

1. Myrtle E. Baisden b. 9/4/1914

2. Ida Pearl Baisden b. 2/21/1916

3. Lester Denver Baisden b. 1/16/1918

4. Flossie Dale Baisden b. 2/10/1920

5. Mason French Baisden b. 1/12/1921

6. Mary M. Baisden b. 4/5/1923 d. 4/5/1923

7. Roscoe Baisden b. 3/28/1925

8. Eunice Baisden b. 12/17/1926
Spouse: Ralph Kerns

9. Easter belle Baisden b. 3/30/1929 d. 10/4/1930

10. Hillard Woodrow Baisden b. 7/12/1931

11. Lovell Baisden
-----------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------1910 Federal Census---------------------------------

Wa 114/116
George W. Baisden 35 m2/8 s/o Riland and Mary
Emma E. 26 m1/8 3-3
Lacie 5
Lora A 3
Lavie P. 1 1/2

Wa 192/194
Hubert Baisden 24 m1/1 s/o Riland and Mary
Mary 19 m1/1 1-1 d/o Pauley
Zelma 2/12

Wa 111/113
John M. Baisden 29 m1/3 s/o Riland and Mary
Minnie M. 17 m1/3 1-1
Cecil 2

Wa 98/100
Lewis M. Baisden 39 m1/18 s/o Riland and Mary
Laura L. 40 m1/18 8-7
Eddie F. 16
Robert E. 14 m. Marietta Duty d/o Charles
George E. 9
Gardena A. 5
Carlos L. 3/12
Myrtie 13 m. Ira Ellis s/o Alfred
Ella M. 4

-----------------------End of Extract---------------------------------------

More About James Riland BAISDEN:
Military service: Civil War Solider266

More About Mary Ann STOWERS:
Name 2: Mary STOWERS

Children of James BAISDEN and Mary STOWERS are:
+ 63 i. George W.4 BAISDEN, born Abt. 1875.
+ 64 ii. Hubert BAISDEN, born Abt. 1886; died 1969.
+ 65 iii. John M. BAISDEN, born April 1879.
+ 66 iv. Lewis M. BAISDEN, born Abt. 1871.
+ 67 v. French Clinton BAISDEN, born 22 January 1869; died 02 May 1930.
68 vi. Frances Cordelia BAISDEN267,268. She married George BALL268.
69 vii. Julia BAISDEN269,270. She married Jess WALLEN270.
70 viii. Lydia "Lettie" BAISDEN271,272. She married Major CURRY272.
71 ix. Sarah BAISDEN273,274. She married Ed WOODRUM274.

22. Mahulda3 BLAIR (Polly2 BAISDEN, Jean Schmidt1)275,276,277,278 was born 1827 in Logan Co., Va.279. She married William Anderson DEMPSEY280,281,282,283 Abt. 1852 in Logan Co., Va.283, son of Joseph DEMPSEY and Alena VANCE. He was born 1827284,285,286.

More About William DEMPSEY and Mahulda BLAIR:
Marriage: Abt. 1852, Logan Co., Va.286

Child of Mahulda BLAIR and William DEMPSEY is:
+ 72 i. Hiram4 DEMPSEY, born 1857 in Logan Co., Va..

23. Harrison3 BLAIR (Polly2 BAISDEN, Jean Schmidt1)287,288. He married (1) CHAFIN289. He married (2) JOHNSON289.

Child of Harrison BLAIR and CHAFIN is:
73 i. John S.4 BLAIR290.

29. Stanley Sr.3 BAISDEN (Soloman2, Jean Schmidt1)291,292 was born Abt. 1834293,294. He married Nancy.

Notes for Stanley Sr. BAISDEN:
H017 BAISDEN, Stanley Sr W M 46 Laborer Va Ky Va
Nancy W F 40 Wife HseKpg Va Va Va
Mary s W F 20 Dau Va Va Va
William s W M 18 Son Va Va Va
John S. W M 15 Son Wv Va Va
Sarah W F 12 Dau Wv Va Va
Nancy J. W F 11 Dau Wv Va Va
Joseph W M 09 Son Wv Va Va
James W M 07 Son Wv Va Va
Russ W M 05 Son Wv Va Va
Thomas W M 9/12 Son Oct 1879 Wv Va Va
Mary w W F 65 Mother Oct 1879 Va Va Va
Nancy W F 14 Adopted Wv Wv Va
---------------------------------------End of Extract---------------------------------------

Children of Stanley BAISDEN and Nancy are:
74 i. Mary4 BAISDEN294, born Abt. 1860294.
75 ii. William BAISDEN294, born Abt. 1862294.
76 iii. John S. BAISDEN294, born Abt. 1865294.
77 iv. Sarah BAISDEN294, born Abt. 1868294.
78 v. Nancy J. BAISDEN294, born Abt. 1869294.
79 vi. Joseph BAISDEN294, born Abt. 1871294.
80 vii. James BAISDEN294, born Abt. 1873294.
81 viii. Russ BAISDEN294, born Abt. 1875294.
82 ix. Thomas BAISDEN294, born October 1879294.
83 x. Nancy BAISDEN294, born Abt. 1866294; Adopted child.

32. Harrison3 BAISDEN (Soloman2, Jean Schmidt1)295,296 was born Abt. 1844297,298.

Notes for Harrison BAISDEN:
H015 BAISDEN, Harrison D W M 35 Doctor Va Va Va
Walace W M 07 Son WV Va Va
Walter W M 5 Son WV Va Va

More About Harrison BAISDEN:

Children of Harrison BAISDEN are:
84 i. Walace4 BAISDEN298, born Abt. 1873298.
85 ii. Walter BAISDEN298, born Abt. 1875298.

33. Joseph3 BAISDEN (Soloman2, Jean Schmidt1)299,300 was born Abt. 1846301,302. He married Eliza302. She was born Abt. 1853302.

Notes for Joseph BAISDEN:
H017 BAISDEN, Joseph W M 33 Laborer Va Ky Va
Eliza W F 27 Wife HseKpg Va Va Va
Mary s W F 20 Dau Va Va Va
John B. W M 06 Son Wv Va Va
William W M 02 Son Wv Va Va
---------------------------------------End of Extract--------------------------------------

Children of Joseph BAISDEN and Eliza are:
86 i. John B.4 BAISDEN302, born Abt. 1874302.
87 ii. William BAISDEN302, born Abt. 1878302.

Generation No. 4

40. Louemma4 BAISDEN (John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)303,304 was born 22 February 1858 in NC.305,306, and died August 1962. She married Roland "Roll" B. BIAS307 07 January 1878308,309, son of Anthony BIAS and Susannah MILLER. He was born Abt. 1857 in Jeffery, Boone Co. W.Va.310, and died Abt. 1921 in W. Va.311.

More About Louemma BAISDEN:
Name 2: Louanna "Ann" BAISDEN

Notes for Roland "Roll" B. BIAS:
Extracted from Wheatley Family Once lived at Russleville. Meadow River Post Thursday Nov 18 1976:

residence is listed as Turtle Creek, Boone Co. W. VA.

-------Excerpt from a letter from Fred C. Wheatley to Ann Wheatley Dated 21 January 1977:------------
Grandpa "Roll" was a sawmill man. Dad (Leander) worked for him when he was very young and grandad "Roll" was probably responsible for Dad becoming a sawmill man. Anyway reportedly Dad contirbuted much to Grandads success and even captured his daughter who was reported to be one of the most beautiful and talented young women in them thair parts. No small wonder that I was always so proud of them. Grandad "Roll" at one time had a sawmill in Florida and a large acerage of timber land. I believe it was the first in Florida if not the very first, located somewhere near Port St. Joe. He and Grandmother also owned a small farm something like 40 acres near Stark Fl. and near Raiford State Prison farm. I don't know when they went to Florida. Or when they they returned to W. Va. Roll died in W. Va. They lived near us at the time I remember his death I believe in 1921 I was very young and can only remember his death and a few other happenings vaguely. Grandmother lived with us at Glenwood Park W. Va. when she died sometime in the late 1920's

...Court records of Gulf County and Bradford County Fla. would show the transactions of the real estate in Fl. Owned by Roland Bias and Louanna Baisden Bias. I think the property near Port St. Joe containing several hundred acres went for delinquent taxes, probably in the late 20's or 30's Mother Dad and Aunt Nora probably sold the property near Stark for a small sum sometime in the late 30's.

----------------------------End of Excerpt------------------------------------------------------

More About Roland "Roll" B. BIAS:
Date born 2: 16 February 1856, Spruce Fork, Boone County, (West) Virginia 312

More About Roland BIAS and Louemma BAISDEN:
Marriage: 07 January 1878313,314

Children of Louemma BAISDEN and Roland BIAS are:
88 i. Walter S.5 BIAS315, born 02 December 1878315,316; died 20 January 1880 in Big Creek, Logan County, West Virginia316.

More About Walter S. BIAS:
Name 2: Walter S Bias316

89 ii. Charley BIAS317, born 10 June 1882317,318.

More About Charley BIAS:
Name 2: Charley Bias318

+ 90 iii. Grover C. "Peg" BIAS, born Abt. 1885; died 1961.
+ 91 iv. Georgia Ann BIAS, born 09 March 1887 in Manila/St. Albens, Boone Co. W.Va.; died 20 August 1962 in Tallahassee, Leon Co. Fl..
92 v. Martha BIAS319, born 19 July 1889319,320.

More About Martha BIAS:
Name 2: Martha Bias320

93 vi. Nora BIAS321, born Abt. 1900321,322; died 1964322. She married (1) Robert E "Bob" JEFFREY322; born 24 November 1899322; died 03 March 1963322. She married (2) Robert JEFFERY.

Notes for Nora BIAS:
-------Excerpt from a letter from Fred C. Wheatley to Ann Wheatley Dated 21 January 1977:------------
Nora was a school teacher at Stark Fla or near there. She was single and a friend of the late congressman Robert Alexis "Lex" Greene from Stark Fl. She later married R. E. "bob" Jeffery maybe from Logan Co W.Va. "Bob" was a coal miner, maybe a section boss or company man.
-------------------------------------End of Excerpt-----------------------------------------

More About Nora BIAS:
Name 2: Nora Bias322

57. Julius4 BAISDEN (Thomas Jefferson3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)323,324 was born Abt. 1867325. He married Polly326.

Child of Julius BAISDEN and Polly is:
+ 94 i. Carlos5 BAISDEN.

63. George W.4 BAISDEN (James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)327,328,329 was born Abt. 1875330. He married Emma E. WALLEN330,331 Abt. 1902332. She was born Abt. 1884332.

More About George BAISDEN and Emma WALLEN:
Marriage: Abt. 1902332

Children of George BAISDEN and Emma WALLEN are:
95 i. Lacie5 BAISDEN332, born Abt. 1905332.
96 ii. Lora A. BAISDEN332, born Abt. 1907332.
97 iii. Lavie P. BAISDEN332, born Abt. 1908332.

64. Hubert4 BAISDEN (James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)332,333,334 was born Abt. 1886335, and died 1969336. He married Mary Pauley337,338 Abt. 1909339. She was born Abt. 1891339, and died 1972340.

More About Hubert BAISDEN and Mary Pauley:
Marriage: Abt. 1909341

Children of Hubert BAISDEN and Mary Pauley are:
98 i. Zelma5 BAISDEN341,342, born Abt. 1910343; died Bef. 1990344. She married Ramie HUNTER344; died Bef. 1990344.

Notes for Zelma BAISDEN:
She had 8 children

+ 99 ii. Irene BAISDEN, born 01 April 1922 in Big Branch, Boone Co., W. Va..
100 iii. Basil BAISDEN344, born Abt. 1911344; died 1922344.

More About Basil BAISDEN:
Cause of Death (Facts Pg): 1922, Typhoid Fever344

101 iv. Ines BAISDEN344. She married Johnny TOKOSCH344; died Bef. 1990344.
102 v. Mattie BAISDEN344. She married Leonard CHAMBERS344.

Notes for Mattie BAISDEN:
She had 5 children

103 vi. Bethel BAISDEN344. He married Tina POVOROMO344.

Notes for Bethel BAISDEN:
She had 3 children

104 vii. Virgil BAISDEN344. He married Mildred LOVEJOY344.

Notes for Virgil BAISDEN:
She had 5 children

105 viii. Elsie BAISDEN344. She married Vandin COOPER344.

Notes for Elsie BAISDEN:
She had 2 children

106 ix. Carmel BAISDEN344, died Bef. 1990344. He married Alberta HUNTER344.

Notes for Carmel BAISDEN:
She had 6 children

107 x. Estel BAISDEN344. He married Eva MITCHELL344.

Notes for Estel BAISDEN:
She had 2 children

108 xi. Wanda BAISDEN344. She married Jerry QUEEN344.

Notes for Wanda BAISDEN:
She had 5 children

65. John M.4 BAISDEN (James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)345,346,347,348 was born April 1879349,350. He married Minnie M. SANDERS350,351 Abt. 1907352. She was born Abt. 1893352.

More About John BAISDEN and Minnie SANDERS:
Marriage: Abt. 1907352

Children of John BAISDEN and Minnie SANDERS are:
109 i. Cecil5 BAISDEN352,353, born Abt. 1908354.
110 ii. Myrtle BAISDEN355. She married (1) Bernie FERRELL355. She married (2) Basel DUTY355.
111 iii. Eva BAISDEN355. She married Burl CHAMBERS355.
112 iv. Rachel BAISDEN355. She married Shortie COURSEY355.
113 v. Ancil BAISDEN355. He married Lizzie DUTY355.
114 vi. Thurmon BAISDEN355. He married Effie MARCUM355.
115 vii. Harold BAISDEN355, born 1908355; died 14 June 1956355. He married Tilda DEMPSEY355.

More About Harold BAISDEN:
Burial: Baisden Cem. Butcher Hollow, Logan Co., W. Va.355

116 viii. Thomas BAISDEN355, died 02 December 1975355. He married Louise BENDER355.

More About Thomas BAISDEN:
Burial: Butcher Hollow Cem.355

66. Lewis M.4 BAISDEN (James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)356,357 was born Abt. 1871358. He married Laura Washington HILL358,359,360 03 February 1892361,362.

More About Lewis BAISDEN and Laura HILL:
Marriage: 03 February 1892363,364

Children of Lewis BAISDEN and Laura HILL are:
117 i. Eddie F.5 BAISDEN365, born Abt. 1894365.
118 ii. Robert E. BAISDEN365, born Abt. 1896365. He married Marietta DUTY365.
119 iii. Myrtie BAISDEN365, born Abt. 1897365. She married Ira ELLIS365.
120 iv. George E. BAISDEN365, born Abt. 1901365.
121 v. Gardena A. BAISDEN365, born Abt. 1905365.
122 vi. Ella M. BAISDEN365, born Abt. 1906365.
123 vii. Carlos L. BAISDEN365, born Abt. 1910365.

67. French Clinton4 BAISDEN (James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)366,367,368,369,370 was born 22 January 1869371,372, and died 02 May 1930373,374. He married Victoria Jane STOWERS375,376,377, daughter of Mary Ann STOWERS. She died 1922 in Manilla, W. Va.378.

More About French Clinton BAISDEN:
Burial: Baisden Cem., Crawley W. Va.378

More About Victoria Jane STOWERS:
Burial: Baisden Cem., Crawley W. Va.378

Children of French BAISDEN and Victoria STOWERS are:
124 i. Sidney Bruce5 BAISDEN378,379, born 26 January 1911380,381; died 26 December 1962 in Seaside Ca.381. He married (1) LINVILLE382. He married (2) Mary Blanch BERRY383.
+ 125 ii. John Elbert BAISDEN, born 25 February 1891; died 04 August 1962 in Manilla, W. Va..
+ 126 iii. Willie Huston "Bill" BAISDEN, born 22 July 1893; died 16 March 1958.
127 iv. Maudie Clementine BAISDEN383, born 14 December 1897383; died 17 June 1967383. She married Erastus ADKINS383.
128 v. Fannie Mae BAISDEN383,384, born 11 April 1898385; died 10 May 1933385. She married William Spenser FOWLER385,386.

More About Fannie Mae BAISDEN:
Date born 2: 11 April 1888387
Burial: Baisden Cem. Ellis Fork, Boone Co., W. Va.387

129 vi. Alvin French BAISDEN387, born 11 January 1913387; died 1991 in Oklahoma City, Ok.387. He married Lena Marie JOHNSON387.
130 vii. Walter BAISDEN387, born 15 February 1900387.
131 viii. H. B. BAISDEN387, born 23 February 1886387.
132 ix. Bertha Ann BAISDEN387, born 16 August 1902387.
133 x. Vosta Jewell BAISDEN387, born 16 March 1905387.
134 xi. Wallace BAISDEN387, born 11 March 1907387.
+ 135 xii. Roy Dea BAISDEN, born 13 September 1908.

72. Hiram4 DEMPSEY (Mahulda3 BLAIR, Polly2 BAISDEN, Jean Schmidt1)388 was born 1857 in Logan Co., Va.388. He married Mary Celia SMOOT388 19 December 1879 in Logan Co., Va.388. She was born 1860 in Logan Co., Va.388, and died in Provo Ut.388.

More About Hiram DEMPSEY and Mary SMOOT:
Marriage: 19 December 1879, Logan Co., Va.388

Child of Hiram DEMPSEY and Mary SMOOT is:
136 i. William Harrison5 DEMPSEY388, born 24 June 1895 in Manassa,Conejos Co, CO.388; died 31 May 1983 in Long Island, NY388.

Notes for William Harrison DEMPSEY:
Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the world, was known as "The Manassa

Mauler." He was the seventh of 13 Children.

Dempsey, "Jack" (William H.) Boxing b. June 24, 1895, Manassa, CO d. May 31, 1983 Fight-by-fight record At the age of sixteen, Dempsey was an itinerant miner who made extra money by challenging all comers in saloons and passing a hat after his victory. According to legend, he never lost one of these barroom brawls. He became a professional fighter in 1914 and two years later he went to New York City to seek his fortune as a boxer. After suffering two broken ribs against a more experienced fighter, Dempsey went west again, hopping freights and picking up occasional bouts to earn some money. He met Jack "Doc" Kearns, a former fighter turned manager, in San Francisco. Kearns taught him how to box and matched him against a series of lesser fighters to build up his reputation and sharpen his skills. Billed as the "Manassa Mauler" and the "toughest man ever to come out of the West," the 6-foot, 190-pound Dempsey met the 6-foot-6, 250-pound heavyweight champion Jess Willard on July 4, 1919, at Toledo, OH. Dempsey won on a 3rd-round knockout. Promoter Tex Rickard immediately began calling him "Jack the Giant killer" because Willard was known as the "Pottawatomie Giant." During the next seven years, Dempsey defended his title only six times but made a lot of money in the process. His fight against Frenchman Georges Carpentier on July 2, 1921, at Jersey City, NJ, produced boxing's first $1 million gate. Rickard made Dempsey the villain because he had been accused of dodging the draft during World War I, while Carpentier was a war hero. Dempsey won on a 4th-round knockout. His match against Luis Firpo of Argentina on September 14, 1923, also brought in more than $1 million. Dempsey was again the "Giant Killer" against the 6-foot-3, 220-pound Firpo. He knocked Firpo down seven times in less than two minutes of the first round, but then Firpo knocked Dempsey through the ropes and onto a sportswriter's typewriter. The dazed champion got back into the ring!
and lasted out the round. He knocked Firpo down twice more in the 2nd round before knocking him out. Every time Firpo was knocked down, Dempsey stood over him so he could begin attacking again the instant Firpo got to his feet. As a result, New York boxing regulations were changed to require a boxer to go to a neutral corner after scoring a knockdown, and Illinois adopted the same rule. After fighting only exhibitions and making vaudeville appearances for three years, Dempsey was matched against Gene Tunney on September 23, 1926, at Philadelphia. Badly out of shape, he lost the title on a 10-round decision to the quick, clever Tunney. In a rematch at Chicago on September 22, 1927, the only $2 million gate in boxing history, Dempsey knocked Tunney down in the 7th round. It took him several seconds to realize that he had to go to a neutral corner, and the count didn't start until he got there. Tunney got to his feet at the count of nine and went on to win a 10-round decision!
. Observers estimated that Tunney was down for at least fifteen seconds. An appeal was rejected by the Illinois Athletic Commission, and Dempsey announced his retirement. Named the greatest fighter of the half-century in a 1950 Associated Press poll, he won 60 professional fights, 49 by knockout; lost 7, 1 by knockout; and fought 7 draws, 5 no-decisions, and 1 no-contest. International Boxing Hall of Fame

Fight-by-Fight Record 1914 --
Fred Woods Montrose, CO KO4 --
Andy Malloy Durango, CO L10 --
Andy Malloy Durango, CO KO3 --
Andy Malloy Durango, CO NC
10 17 Aug Young Herman Ramona, CO D6
2 Nov One-Punch Hancock Salt Lake City, UT KO1
30 Nov Billy Murphy Salt Lake City, UT KO1

1915 - Jan Battling Johnson
? - Feb Joe Lyons
? - Mar Johnny Pierson
? 1 Apr Chief Gordon
? 5 Apr Jack Downey Salt Lake City, UT L4
26 Apr Anamas Campbell Reno, NV KO3
31 May Johnny Sudenberg Goldfield, NV D10
13 Jun Johnny Sudenberg Tonopah, NV D10
1 Aug Fred Woods Montrose, CO KO4
7 Oct Andy Malloy Durango, CO ND10
23 Oct Andy Malloy Montrose, CO KO3
19 Nov George Copelin Cripple Creek, CO KO7
13 Dec Jack Downey Salt Lake City, UT D4
20 Dec Two-Round Gillian Salt Lake City, UT KO1

1916 1 Feb Johnny Sudenberg Ely, NV KO2
21 Feb Jack Downey Salt Lake City, UT KO2
23 Feb Boston Bearcat Ogden, UT KO1
9 Mar Cyril Koehn Provo, UT KO4
17 Mar George Christian Price, UT KO1
8 Apr Australia Joe Bonds Ely, NV W10
3 May Terry Kellar Ogden, UT W10
17 May Dan Ketchell Provo, UT KO3
30 May Bob York Price, UT KO4
24 Jun Andre Anderson New York, NY ND10
8 Jul Wild Burt Kenny New York, NY ND10
14 Jul John Lester Johnson New York, NY ND10
28 Sep Young Hector Conrew Salida, CO KO3
7 Oct Terry Kellar Ely, NV W10
16 Oct Fighting Dick Gilbert Salt Lake City, UT W10
29 Nov Young Hector Conrew Salida, CO KO2

1917 16 Feb "Fireman" Jim Flynn Murray, UT KOby1
21 Mar Al Norton Oakland, CA D4
28 Mar Willie Meehan Oakland, CA L4
11 Apr Al Norton Oakland, CA D4
25 Jul Willie Meehan Emeryville, CA W4
1 Aug Al Norton Emeryville, CA KO1
10 Aug Willie Meehan San Francisco, CA D4 7
Sep Willie Meehan San Francisco, CA D4
19 Sep Charley Miller Oakland, CA KO1
26 Sep Bob McAllister Emeryville, CA W4
2 Oct Edward "Gunboat" Smith San Francisco, CA W4
2 Nov Carl Morris San Francisco, CA W4

1918 24 Jan Homer Smith Racine, WI KO1
4 Feb Carl Morris Buffalo, NY WDQ6
14 Feb "Fireman" Jim Flynn Fort Sheridan, IL KO1
25 Feb KO Bill Brennan Milwaukee, WI KO6
16 Mar Fred Soddy Memphis, TN KO1
25 Mar Tom Riley Joplin, MO KO1
3 May Billy Miske St. Paul, MN ND10
22 May Dan Ketchell Excelsior Springs, CO KO2
29 May Arthur Pelkey Denver, CO KO1
1 Jul Tommy Kid McCarthy Tulsa, OK KO1
4 Jul Bob Devere Joplin, MO KO1
6 Jul Dan "Porky" Flynn Atlanta, GA KO1
27 Jul Fred Fulton Harrison, NJ KO1
26 Aug Terry Kellar Dayton, OH KO5
13 Sep Willie Meehan San Francisco, CA L4
14 Sep Jack Moran Reno, NV KO1
6 Nov Battling Levinsky Philadelphia, PA KO3
18 Nov Dan "Porky" Flynn Philadelphia, PA KO1
28 Nov Billy Miske Philadelphia, PA ND6
16 Dec Carl Morris New Orleans, LA KO1
20 Dec Clay Turner New York, NY Exh. 4
30 Dec Edward "Gunboat" Smith Buffalo, NY KO2

1919 20 Jan Big Jack Hickey Harrisburg, PA KO1
23 Jan Kid Harris Reading, PA KO1
29 Jan Kid Henry Easton, PA KO1
13 Feb Eddie Smith Altoona, PA KO1
1 Mar Terry Kellar Washington, DC Exh.
2 Apr Tony Drake New Haven, CT KO1
4 Jul Jess Willard Toledo, OH KO3
(Won World Heavyweight Title)
24 Aug One-Round Harrison St. Louis, MO Exh.

1920 5 Mar Terry Kellar Los Angeles, CA Exh.3
6 Sep Billy Miske Benton Harbor, MI KO3
(Retained World Heavyweight Title)
14 Dec Bill Brennan New York, NY KO12

1921 2 Jul Georges Carpentier Jersey City, NJ KO4

1922 18 Jul Elziar Rioux Montreal, Canada Exh
18 Jul Jack Renault Montreal, Canada Exh 3
18 Jul Paul Lahaye Montreal, Canada Exh 3
19 Jul Jack Renault Ottawa Exh 3
4 Sep Jack Thompson Michigan City, IN Exh 2
7 Sep Andre Anderson Michigan City, IN Exh 2
7 Oct Jack Thompson Boston, MA Exh 3

1923 4 Jul Tommy Gibbons Shelby, MT W15
14 Sep Luis Firpo New York, NY KO2
1924 10 Feb Dutch Seifert Memphis, TN Exh.
11 Feb Martin Burke New Orleans, LA Exh.
11 Feb Tommy Marvin New Orleans, LA Exh.
3 Jun Rock Stragmalia Los Angeles, CA Exh.
3 Jun Eli Stanton Los Angeles, CA Exh.

1925 [Boxed exhibitions]

1926 8 Feb Jack League Memphis, TN Exh.
8 Feb Tony Catalina Memphis, TN Exh.
8 Feb Cowboy Warner Memphis, TN Exh.
8 Feb Marty Cuyler Memphis, TN Exh.
23 Sep Gene Tunney Philadelphia, PA L10
(Lost World Heavyweight Title)

1927 21 Jul Jack Sharkey New York, NY KO7
22 Sep Gene Tunney Chicago, IL L10
(For World Heavyweight Title)

Jack Dempsey
Born: June 24, 1895
Died: May 31, 1983
Bouts: 80
Won: 60
Lost: 6
Drew: 8
KOs: 50
No Decisions: 6
Induction: 1990
Jack Dempsey was one of America's first great sports heroes. His savage style captivated the public and made him as popular a figure as Babe Ruth or Red Grange.
In the ring, Dempsey was equipped with a two-fisted attack. He boxed out of a low crouch, bobbing, weaving and bombing. He continually stalked the man in front of him and was an unrelenting and remorseless warrior.
His power was so prodigous that he once scored knockouts in 14 and 18 seconds. In his 78-bout career, Dempsey compiled 49 knockouts, with 25 of them in the first round.
Born William Harrison Dempsey in Manassa Colorado, Dempsey was one of 11 children. He left home at the age of 16 and traveled the west on freight trains with hobos, settling occasionally in mining towns. It was during that period of his life that Dempsey learned how to fight as a means of survival. Dempsey's career turned around when he met manager Jack "Doc" Kearns. Under Kearns, Dempsey knocked out Fireman Jim Flynn, Fred Fulton, former light heavyweight titlist Battling Levinsky and Gunboat Smith.
On July 4, 1919, Dempsey challenged heavyweight champion Jess Willard at an outdoor arena in Toledo, Ohio. Temperatures in the ring reached 100 degrees that day. Willard was beaten to the canvas seven times in the first round. There was nothing artistic about Dempsey's attack. It was pure rage. The fight ended when Willard failed to answer the bell for the fourth round.
Dempsey made easy title defenses against Billy Miske, Bill Brennan, Georges Carpentier Tommy Gibbons. The Carpentier fight generated boxing's first million-dollar gate.
On September 14, 1923, another chapter was added to the Dempsey legend. He faced Argentina's Luis Angel Firpo at the Polo Grounds in New York. Known as the "Wild Bull of the Pampas," Firpo was dropped seven times in the first round. But before the stanza ended, the challenger sent Dempsey through the ropes with a single right hand, silencing the 80,000 in attendance. Dempsey made it back into the ring and beat the 10-count. The fight ended 57 seconds into the second round with Dempsey a knockout winner.
Dempsey was inactive in 1924 and '25 and put his title on the line against Gene Tunney in 1926. At 31, Dempsey fell behind on points and was never able to change the momentum.
In July of 1927, Dempsey knocked out future champion Jack Sharkey in the seventh-round (the knockout blow was setup by a punch that landed low). Two months later, Dempsey met Tunney at Chicago's Soldier Field. The fight drew a crowd of 104,943, generating a gate of $2,658,660. Tunney was again outboxing Dempsey when he was dropped in the seventh round.
Before the fight, it was agreed upon that after a knockdown, the fighter scoring the knockdown would go to a neutral corner. But when Tunney hit the canvas, Dempsey hovered over the fallen champ, ignoring the referee's order that he retreat a neutral corner. By the time Dempsey was ushered across the ring and the referee began his count, it is estimated that Tunney had 14 seconds to recover. Tunney got up and won the fight by decision, but the long-count controversy would remain etched in boxing history.
Dempsey retired after the Tunney fight but remained a popular figure until his death in 1983.

Generation No. 5

90. Grover C. "Peg"5 BIAS (Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)389 was born Abt. 1885389,390, and died 1961390. He married (1) Linnie. He married (2) Lennie Mae STOLLINGS390. She was born 04 July 1900390.

Notes for Grover C. "Peg" BIAS:
Grover was nicknamed as "Peg" because he ahad a wooden pegleg much like that of Long John Silver. Grover was a sawmill man, like his father "Roll" . Rumour had it "Peg" was a moonshiner and was always in trouble. Search Logan Co. Court records for evidence. He married a women named "Linnie" and they had two children or more. Rumor had it that after "Peg's" death his son was responsible for "Linnie's" death, again check official records.

I have a photo of "Peg"

More About Grover C. "Peg" BIAS:
Name 2: Grover C Bias390
Burial: Akers Cemetery, Jeffrey, Boone County, West Virginia390

More About Lennie Mae STOLLINGS:
Burial: Akers Cemetery, Jeffrey, Boone County, West Virginia390

Child of Grover BIAS and Linnie is:
+ 137 i. Emmett6 BIAS, died 1956.

91. Georgia Ann5 BIAS (Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)391,392,393,394,395 was born 09 March 1887 in Manila/St. Albens, Boone Co. W.Va.396,397, and died 20 August 1962 in Tallahassee, Leon Co. Fl.398,399. She married Leander Dorn WHEATLEY400,401,402,403 06 May 1906 in Manila, Boone Co. W.Va404,404, son of William WHEATLEY and Miram CONLEY. He was born 07 July 1887 in Wheatley Branch, Chapmanville, Logan Co. W.Va.405, and died 05 June 1965 in Bellview, Marion Co. Fl.406,407.

Notes for Georgia Ann BIAS:
Interred at the Memory Gardens in Tallahassee Fl.

----------------------Extract of Obituary---------------------------------
Taken from the Tallahasse Democrat dated Monday 20 August 1962
Mrs. G. A. Wheatley Mrs Georgia Ann Wheatley, Candler, Fl. died in Ocala Hospital yesterday after a lengthy illness. She was born in St. Albans, W. Va., and had lived in Lake City until moving to Candler about 20 years ago. She was a member of the Bellview Baptist Church. Funeral Services will be held at 10:00 am tommorow in the Bellview Baptist Church with burial in Tallahassee Memory Gardens. Roberts Funeral Home of Ocala is in charge of arrangements. She is survived by her husband, Leander D. Wheatley, candler; four sons, Ernest P. Wheatley, Sumter S. C., Fred C. Wheatley, Melbourne and Wilson E. Wheatley and David W. Wheatley, both of Tallahassee; four daughters, Mrs E. J. Milam, and Mrs Una P. Wheatley, both of Candler, Mrs. R. P. Satterlee, Tallahassee and Mrs. Johnie Rhoden, Lake City; thwenty three grandchildren and ten great grand children; and a sister, Mrs Robert Jeffery, Candler.
------------------------------End of Extract------------------------------

More About Georgia Ann BIAS:
Name 2: Georgia Bias408
Date born 2: 09 March 1887408
Burial: Tallahassee Memorial Gardens, Tallahassee, Leon Co. Fl.409,409

Notes for Leander Dorn WHEATLEY:
extracted from speech Ernest WHEATLEY gave at the 6th WHEATLEY reunion July 15-16 1978:
My father, Leander Dorn WHEATLEY, the fourth son of William Bearegard and Marmen CONLEY was born on the Wheatley Branch 07 July 1887. That was 91 years ago. Nearly a centruy ago. That's why this generation is nearly gone. On 06 May 1906 at Chapmanville, W. Va. he married my mother, Georgia Ann Bias. To them were born 10 children: 1. Edith deceased; 2. Myself Ernest; 3. An infant deceased; 4 Flossie deceased; 5. Una deceased; 6. Fred; 7. Wilson; 8. Francis deceased; 9 Elizabeth; 10. David deceased. Counting the in-laws 40% of this generation is gone.

...My dad Went to Marshall College at Huntington W.Va. Studyed Engineering.
Took his knowledge of engineering and the design of sawmills and began building sawmills. He built repaired and remodled sawmills with capacities of 4 to 12 thousand board feet an hour. That equals about 6 railroad cars or a dozan tractor trailer loads a day. The largest Saw mill "Lee" remodled was at Rainelle, W. Va. owned by Meadow river lumber Company. Three bandsaws under one roof with 100M feet capacity a day. "Lee" also built other buildings, such as: A Theatre building in Montgomery W. Va. and some Coal tipples, one at the head of Bracken's Creek in Fayette County.

...Dad was a good companion, teacher and instructor, as well as a good father. It was here (Russleville) we survivived the flu during the winter of '17 and '18. Dad stayed at home and waited on us. The flu got so bad the mill closed down and Dad helped the doctor care for those that were sick. It was here he got his nickname, "Doc".

---------------------------------End of Excerpt----------------------------------------

Extracted from "Wheatley Family Once lived at Russleville" Meadow River Post Thursday Nov 18 1976

"Lee" worked for Pillsbury timber operation and Wilderness Lumber Co. Nallen. "Lee" engaged in Timbering and mining jobs, the family moved frequently. They had a portable sawmill that went from one stand of timber ot the next.

Interred at the Memory Gardens in Tallahassee Fl.
[Brøderbund Family Archive #110, Vol. 2, Ed. 3, Social Security Records: U.S., SS Death Benefit Records, Surnames Beginning with W, Date of Import: 10 Apr 1996, Internal Ref. #1.112.3.98778.159]

Individual: Wheatley, Leander
Birth date: 7 Jul 1887
Death date: Jun 1965
Social Security #: 264-03-9547
Last residence: FL
State of issue: FL

---------------Some notes from Grandad Fred C. Wheatley-----------------
Grandpa moved to West Fl. (Roland Bias) He bought 40 acres near stark Norm and Aunt Nora lived there while he worked in W. Fl. Mom taught School there (Georgia A. Bias). Mom Aunt Nora and Uncle Ray inherited 40 acres in Stark and W. Fl.. They let W. Fl. go for taxes and moved to Stark. Fred stayed in W. Va. with Earnest. Dad (Leander Wheatley) built timber bridges and worked in a Lake City Sawmill during the depression years. After the war Fred worked in coal mines and as a coal mine inspector.
---------------------------End of notes----------------------------------

-----------------------------Extract of Obituary -------------------------
Taken from Tallahassee Democrat dated Saturday 05 June 1965
Leander Wheatley Graveside services were scheduled here at 3:30pm Tuesday for Leander Dorn Wheatley, 77, father of Wilson E. Wheatley and Mrs Frances C. Satterlee of Tallahassee, who died Saturday at his home in Chandler near Ocala. The burial was to take place at Tallahassee Memory Gardens with the reverend Chester Smith officiating. Funeral Services were conducted in Ocala this morning from the chapel of Roberts Funeral Home. Wheatley, a retired construction Engineer, was born in Logan Co. W. Va. and had resided in Chandler for 25 years. Other survivors include his daughters, Mrs Marth Edith Milam and Miss Una P. Wheatley, Chandler, and Mrs Elizabeth A. Rhoden, Lake City; three other sons, Ernest Wheatley, Sumter S. C.; Fred Wheatley, Melbourne, and David Wheatley, Lessburg; and several brothers and sisters in West Virginia.
-----------------------------End of Extract-------------------------------

More About Leander Dorn WHEATLEY:
Burial: Tallahassee Memorial Gardens, Tallahassee, Leon Co. Fl.409,409
Fact 1: Social Security #: 264-03-9547
Fact 2: State of issue: FL

Marriage Notes for Georgia BIAS and Leander WHEATLEY:
(Rvnd William Chapman)[Lbd05.FTW]

(Rvnd William Chapman)

More About Leander WHEATLEY and Georgia BIAS:
Marriage: 06 May 1906, Manila, Boone Co. W.Va410,410

Children of Georgia BIAS and Leander WHEATLEY are:
+ 138 i. Martha Edith6 WHEATLEY, born 22 January 1908 in Ball Fork Turtle Creek, Boone W.Va.; died 22 January 1981 in Bellview Fl..
+ 139 ii. Ernest Paul WHEATLEY, born 15 September 1909 in Manila on Harrison, Boone W.Va.; died 1994 in S.C..
140 iii. Infant WHEATLEY, born 15 March 1912 in Elk River, Webster W.Va.; died 1912 in Elk River, Webster W.Va..
141 iv. Flossie Lanora WHEATLEY, born 14 April 1913 in Briar Creek, Boone W.Va.; died 21 August 1915 in Alvon W.Va..
142 v. Una Pearl WHEATLEY, born 16 March 1915 in Hendricks, Tucker W.Va.; died 30 May 1987 in Lake City, Columbia Fl.. She married (1) Ray Kent HOLLIDAY 27 January 1936 in Lake City, Columbia Co. Fl.. She married (2) Lawrence O'mally WAITE May 1941 in Rock Creek Oh.. She married (3) George Cohen TODD 1954 in Myrtle Bch S.C.; died 1956.

More About Ray HOLLIDAY and Una WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 27 January 1936, Lake City, Columbia Co. Fl.

More About Lawrence WAITE and Una WHEATLEY:
Marriage: May 1941, Rock Creek Oh.

More About George TODD and Una WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 1954, Myrtle Bch S.C.

+ 143 vi. Fred Carol Sr. WHEATLEY, born 02 November 1916 in Russelville, Fayette. Co. W.Va.; died 02 January 1993 in Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl..
+ 144 vii. Wilson Edward WHEATLEY, born 10 June 1918 in Russelville, Fayette W.Va..
+ 145 viii. Frances Catheryn WHEATLEY, born 19 March 1920 in Secoma, Summers W.Va.; died 09 April 1975 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl. (Memory Gardens).
+ 146 ix. Elizabeth Ann WHEATLEY, born 02 January 1922 in Secoma/Steinback, Summers W.Va.; died 28 January 2001 in Ocala, Marion Co., Fl..
147 x. David Woodville WHEATLEY, born 09 September 1923 in Nutter Farm Hico, Fayette W.Va.; died 27 May 1981 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl.(Memory Gardens). He married Myrtle Amee GEE May 1946.

More About David WHEATLEY and Myrtle GEE:
Marriage: May 1946

94. Carlos5 BAISDEN (Julius4, Thomas Jefferson3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)411. He married Flora411.

Child of Carlos BAISDEN and Flora is:
+ 148 i. Julius6 BAISDEN.

99. Irene5 BAISDEN (Hubert4, James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)412 was born 01 April 1922 in Big Branch, Boone Co., W. Va.412. She married Bernie HAGER412 1942412.

Notes for Irene BAISDEN:
She had 3 children

More About Bernie HAGER and Irene BAISDEN:
Marriage: 1942412

Children of Irene BAISDEN and Bernie HAGER are:
+ 149 i. Glenda6 HAGER.
+ 150 ii. Judy HAGER.
+ 151 iii. Leon Dwight "Ike" HAGER.

125. John Elbert5 BAISDEN (French Clinton4, James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)413,414,415 was born 25 February 1891416, and died 04 August 1962 in Manilla, W. Va.416. He married Susan BYRANT416,417. She was born 01 July 1892418, and died 31 March 1975418.

More About John Elbert BAISDEN:
Burial: Forest Lawn Cem. Pecks Mill W. Va.418

More About Susan BYRANT:
Burial: Forest Lawn Cem. Pecks Mill W. Va.418

Children of John BAISDEN and Susan BYRANT are:
152 i. Ruby Edith6 BAISDEN418, born 28 November 1910418. She married Carl GARRETT418.
153 ii. Vergie Elizabeth BAISDEN418, born 17 September 1917418; died 03 April 1943418. She married Conrad ESTEP418.
154 iii. Belva Lola BAISDEN418, born 23 February 1920418; died 20 August 1938418. She married Howard JOHNSON418.
155 iv. Curtis Herman BAISDEN418,419, born 27 January 1923. He married Rubie Mae TARKANY420; born 21 June 1921420.
+ 156 v. Dallas Albert "Jack" BAISDEN, born 23 March 1925.
157 vi. Imogene Fay BAISDEN420, born 07 May 1927420. She married Henry SKIBO420.
158 vii. Freddie Paul BAISDEN420, born 09 August 1930420. He married Pauline CANTERBURY420.

126. Willie Huston "Bill"5 BAISDEN (French Clinton4, James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)420,421 was born 22 July 1893422, and died 16 March 1958422. He married Lula BARKER. She was born 05 October 1899422, and died 01 July 1963422.

More About Willie Huston "Bill" BAISDEN:
Burial: Baisden Cem. Ellis Fork, Boone Co., W. Va.422

More About Lula BARKER:
Burial: Baisden Cem. Ellis Fork, Boone Co., W. Va.422

Children of Willie BAISDEN and Lula BARKER are:
159 i. Myrtle E.6 BAISDEN422, born 04 September 1914422.
160 ii. Ida Pearl BAISDEN422, born 21 February 1916422.
161 iii. Lester Denver BAISDEN422, born 16 January 1918422.
162 iv. Flossie Dale BAISDEN422, born 10 February 1920422.
+ 163 v. Mason French BAISDEN, born 12 January 1921.
164 vi. Mary M. BAISDEN422, born 05 May 1923422; died 05 May 1923422.
165 vii. Roscoe BAISDEN422, born 28 March 1925422.
166 viii. Eunice BAISDEN422, born 17 December 1926422.
167 ix. Easter Belle BAISDEN422, born 30 March 1929422; died 04 October 1930422.
168 x. Hilliard Woodrow BAISDEN422, born 12 July 1931422.
169 xi. Lovell BAISDEN422.

135. Roy Dea5 BAISDEN (French Clinton4, James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)422 was born 13 September 1908423. He married Falcey "Pauley" CABELL424.

Notes for Roy Dea BAISDEN:
Roy Dea Baisden of Greenview died Monday in CAMC Hospital
in Charleston. He was born September 13, 1908, a son of the Late
Clinton Baisden and Victoria Stowers Baisden.

He was a retired employee of C & O Railroad and a member of
the Greenview Freewill Baptist Church, and served as an
Honorary Deacon.

Survivors include his wife, Falcy (Pauley) Cabell Baisden;
three daughters: Amerie Thompson of Sharples, Blemia Bennett of
Bolivan, Ohio, and Renee Ball of Danville; two stepdaughters,
Bessie Miller of Foster and Alice Miller of Jacksonville, Fl.;
two sons, William Althea Baisden of Finleyville, Pa., and
Douglas Baisden of Sissonville; five stepsons, Kenneth Cabell
of Wilmington, Del.,Ronald Cabell of New Port News, Va., William R.
Cabell of Alexandria, Va., John P. Cabell of Shelbiana, Ky.,
and Mandy Cabell, Jr. of Julian; one brother, Alvin Baisden of
Oklahoma City, Okla.; eighteen grandchildren; twenty
step-grandchildren; twenty great grandchildren; fifteen step great
grandchildren; and a host of nieces, nephews and friends.

Services will be conducted Thursday at 2 p.m. at the
Greenview Freewill FWB Church with burial to follow at the
Powell Cemetery at Greenview. The Rev. Ray Osborne will be officiating
with Rev. Jimmy Ryan and the Rev. John Frame assisting.

Friends may call from 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Handley
Funeral Home at Danville. The body will be brought to the
church one hour prior to the services Thursday at the church.

More About Roy Dea BAISDEN:
Date born 2: 13 September 1911425

Children of Roy BAISDEN and Falcey CABELL are:
170 i. Amerie6 BAISDEN426. She married THOMPSON426.
171 ii. Blemia BAISDEN426. She married BENNETT426.
172 iii. Renee BAISDEN426. She married BALL427.
173 iv. William Althea BAISDEN428.
174 v. Douglas BAISDEN428.

Generation No. 6

137. Emmett6 BIAS (Grover C. "Peg"5, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)429 died 1956429. He married Phyllis429.

More About Emmett BIAS:
Burial: 1956, Akers Cem. Jefferey, Boone Co., W. Va.429
Cause of Death (Facts Pg): 1956, Car Accident429

Children of Emmett BIAS and Phyllis are:
175 i. Darrell7 BIAS429.
176 ii. Emmett Ray BIAS429.
177 iii. Drema BIAS429.

138. Martha Edith6 WHEATLEY (Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)430 was born 22 January 1908 in Ball Fork Turtle Creek, Boone W.Va.430, and died 22 January 1981 in Bellview Fl.. She married Edward Julian MILAM430 26 August 1933 in Pulaski Pulaski Co. Va.430, son of John MILAM and Catherine E.. He was born 28 May 1908 in Caldwell, Greenbriar W.Va.430.

More About Martha Edith WHEATLEY:
Burial: Bellview Cem. Bellview Fl.

Marriage Notes for Martha WHEATLEY and Edward MILAM:
Pastor A.E. SIMERLY

Marriage Records of Pulaski County Virginia:

Page 210 Line 91 26 Aug 1933 Minister A. E. Simerly Husband Edward Milam age 26 born in W. Va. and resdiding Pulaski Co. Va. son of John and Catherine E. Milam occupation Laborer married Edith Wheatley age 25 born in N. C. and residing in Pulaski Co. Va. child of L. D. & Georgia B. Wheatley[Lbd05.FTW]

Pastor A.E. SIMERLY

Marriage Records of Pulaski County Virginia:

Page 210 Line 91 26 Aug 1933 Minister A. E. Simerly Husband Edward Milam age 26 born in W. Va. and resdiding Pulaski Co. Va. son of John and Catherine E. Milam occupation Laborer married Edith Wheatley age 25 born in N. C. and residing in Pulaski Co. Va. child of L. D. & Georgia B. Wheatley

More About Edward MILAM and Martha WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 26 August 1933, Pulaski Pulaski Co. Va.430

Children of Martha WHEATLEY and Edward MILAM are:
+ 178 i. Robert Lee Sr.7 MILAM, born 07 April 1938 in Pulaski, Pulaski Va..
+ 179 ii. Loretta Louise MILAM, born 06 July 1944.
+ 180 iii. Donald Roland Sr. MILAM, born 24 September 1948 in Ocala Marion Co. Fl.; died 17 May 1987 in Ormand Bch, Fl..

139. Ernest Paul6 WHEATLEY (Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 15 September 1909 in Manila on Harrison, Boone W.Va., and died 1994 in S.C.. He married Beulah Mae HOWLETT 18 October 1930 in Wytheville, Wythe Va., daughter of Norman HOWLETT and America QUESENBERRY. She was born 19 March 1908 in Hillsville, Carroll Va..

Marriage Notes for Ernest WHEATLEY and Beulah HOWLETT:
Married by L.M. Burris
[Lbd05.FTW]

Married by L.M. Burris

More About Ernest WHEATLEY and Beulah HOWLETT:
Marriage: 18 October 1930, Wytheville, Wythe Va.

Children of Ernest WHEATLEY and Beulah HOWLETT are:
+ 181 i. June Ernestine7 WHEATLEY, born 26 November 1931 in Pulaski, Pulaski Va..
+ 182 ii. Jack Wayne Sr. WHEATLEY, born 16 November 1938 in Pulaski, Pulaski Va..

143. Fred Carol Sr.6 WHEATLEY (Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)431,432,433,434 was born 02 November 1916 in Russelville, Fayette. Co. W.Va.435,436,437, and died 02 January 1993 in Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl.438,439,440. He married Mildred Howe HOLSTON441,442,443 29 May 1937 in Pulaski, Pulaski Co. Va.444, daughter of Christopher HOLSTON and Ethel MANN. She was born 02 December 1919 in Pulaski, Pulaski Co. Va.445,446,447, and died 16 July 1992 in Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl.448,448.

Notes for Fred Carol Sr. WHEATLEY:
Newspaper clipping of Death:
Melbourne- Fred C. WHEATLEY, 76 a retired mine inspector, died Sat 2 Jan
1993 at Holmes Regional Medical Center.
Mr Wheatley was born in Russelville, W.Va.. He came to Brevard Co. in 1959
from Lake City.
He was an army veteran of W.W. II a member of Veterans of Foriegn Wars in
Vincennes Ind. Masonic Lodge F&AM post 143 and church of good shephard,
both in Melbourne.
Survivors include: his son Fred WHEATLEY Jr. of Palm Bay; Daughters, Betty
DILLARD of Pulaski Va.; Ann SMITH of Melborne and Susan MORFIT of
Gainesville; brothers Ernest WHEATLEY of SUMTER Co. S.C.; and Wilson
WHEATLEY of Tallahassee Fl.; sister Elisabeth HENDERSON of Ocala 10
grandchildren seven great grandchildren and one great-great-grand child
Calling hours 5 to 7 pm Tuesday at Davis Funeral home in Melbourne with a
Masonic service following. Services are 1pm Wednesday at the funeral home
burial will follow at Melbourne Cemetary.

Service pamphlet:
In loving memory of Fred Carol WHEATLEY

born 2 Nov 1916
Russelville West Virginia

Passed away 2 Jan 1993
Melbourne Fl.

Services:
Masonic service
7:00pm Tuesday
5 Jan 1993
Davis chapel
Melbourne Lodge #106 F&AM

Funeral services:
1:00 pm Wednesday
6 Jan 1993
Davis Chapel

Officiating
Dr. Edward H. Riedsel

Internment:
Melbourne Cemetary

Arrangements by:
Davis funeral home
Melbourne Fl.

Fred was listed as a truck driver on the marriage liscense

---------Extracted form Fl. DL Records 1980 (housed at Fl. Archives)--------

Dillard, Fred Carol
308 E. Jonquil Ln. Melbourne Fl. 32901
W340-243-41-362-038
White Male
DOB: 02 Oct 1914 52694
---------------------------End of Extraction------------------------------

-----------------------Extract of Death Certificate------------------------
Name: Fred Carol Wheatley
Sex: Male
Date of Death: 02 January 1993
SSN: 229-01-0306
Date of Birth: 02 November 1916
Birthplace: Russelville, W. Va.
Was decedent in the armed forces: Yes
Place of Death: Hospital- Holmes Regional Medical Center Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl.
Marital Status: Widowed
Residence: 308 E. Jonquil Lane Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl. 32901
Father's Name: Leander Dorn Wheatley
Mother's Maiden Name: Georgia Ann Bias
Informant's Name: Fred C. Wheatley Jr.
Mailing Address: 301 Narragansett, Street NE Palm Bay, Brevard Co. Fl. 32905
Methof of Disposition: Burial
Place of Disposition: Melbourne Cemetery Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl.
Immediate Cause of Death: Respitory Failure
Underlying Cause: C. O. P. D.
Other significant conditions: Metastic Cancer, Bleeding Gastric Ulcer
-------------------------------End of Extract-----------------------------

More About Fred Carol Sr. WHEATLEY:
Burial: Melbourne Cem. Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl.449,449

Notes for Mildred Howe HOLSTON:
Service Pamplet:

In Memory of: Mildred HOWE WHEATLEY
entered this life 2 Dec, 1919
departed this life 16 July 1992
time & place of services 1:00 PM wednesday 22 July 1992
church of the good shephard
officiating Rev Edward H Riedesel
final resting place Melbourne cemetary
davis funeral home

WHEATLEY, Mildred Howe
W340-608-19-942-290
White Female
DOB: 02 Dec 1919 1BFDL

----------------------------Extract of Obituary---------------------------
Mildred Wheatly Melbourne- Mildred Holston Wheatley, 72 a homemaker, died Thursday 16 July at St. Lukes hospital in Jacksonville Fl. Mrs. Wheatley was born in Pulaski County Va. She moved to Brevard County in 1959 from Lake City Fl. She was a member of the Presbyterian church for 60 years and Church of the good Shepard Presbyterian church in Melbourne for 32 years. Survivors include her husband of 55 years Fred Wheatley of Melbourne, daughters, Betty Dillard of Truro Mass., Ethel Smith of Melbourne and Susan Morfit of Gainesville; one son Fred Wheatley Jr. of Palm Bay; sisters Ruth Gregory of Dover Ohio, and Beveridge Hall of Pulaski; brothers, Rayo Holston of Ashboro NC., 10 grandchildren 6 great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild. Calling hours will be 5 to 8pm Tuesday at Davis Funeral Home in Melbourne. Additional calling hours will be noon to 1pm Wednesday with services at 1pm at the Good Shepherd Presbytarian church in Melbourne. Burial will follow at the Melbourne Cemetery.
----------------------------End of Extract--------------------------------

More About Mildred Howe HOLSTON:
Burial: Melbourne Cem. Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl.449,449

Marriage Notes for Fred WHEATLEY and Mildred HOLSTON:
Married by M. M. MORRELL

Recorded 1 June 1937

Book 2 Page 18 Line 67 of the Pulaski County Marriage Records:

Fred Wheatley age 22 single born in Russleville W. Va. and resdinig in Pulaski Co. Va. a child of Leander D. Wheatley & Georgia Bias his occupation as truck driver he married Midred Holston age 21 single born in Pulaski Co. and residing in Pulaski Co. child of C. H. Holston and Ethel Mann[Lbd05.FTW]

Married by M. M. MORRELL

Recorded 1 June 1937

Book 2 Page 18 Line 67 of the Pulaski County Marriage Records:

Fred Wheatley age 22 single born in Russleville W. Va. and resdinig in Pulaski Co. Va. a child of Leander D. Wheatley & Georgia Bias his occupation as truck driver he married Midred Holston age 21 single born in Pulaski Co. and residing in Pulaski Co. child of C. H. Holston and Ethel Mann

More About Fred WHEATLEY and Mildred HOLSTON:
Marriage: 29 May 1937, Pulaski, Pulaski Co. Va.450

Children of Fred WHEATLEY and Mildred HOLSTON are:
+ 183 i. Betty Ruth7 WHEATLEY, born 15 January 1939 in Pulaski, Pulaski Co., Va.; died 11 September 1995 in Melbourne, Brevard Co., Fl..
+ 184 ii. Fred Carol Jr. WHEATLEY, born 02 October 1941 in Pulaski, Pulaski Co., Va..
+ 185 iii. Ethel Ann WHEATLEY, born 26 December 1946 in Wytheville, Wythe Co., Va..
+ 186 iv. Susan Kay WHEATLEY, born 23 June 1950 in Princton W.Va.
+ 187 v. Michael Dorn WHEATLEY, born 10 November 1956 in Lake City, Columbia Co. Fl.; died 13 January 1992 in Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl..

144. Wilson Edward6 WHEATLEY (Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 10 June 1918 in Russelville, Fayette W.Va.. He married Edna Alice MARCUM 28 June 1940 in Lake City, Columbia Fl., daughter of Winfield MARCUM and Isabella GREEN. She was born 15 March 1992 in Lake City, Columbia Fl..

Notes for Wilson Edward WHEATLEY:
----------------Extract of Birth Annoucement-----------------------------
Taken from The Tallahassee Democrated Dated Thursday 06 August 1953
Alice Deon Wheatley Mr. and Mrs W. E. Wheatley announce the birth of a daughter, Alice Deo, at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital Aug 6. She weighed seven pounds six ounces.
----------------------------End of Extract--------------------------------

More About Wilson WHEATLEY and Edna MARCUM:
Marriage: 28 June 1940, Lake City, Columbia Fl.

Children of Wilson WHEATLEY and Edna MARCUM are:
+ 188 i. Charlotte Isabelle7 WHEATLEY, born 13 October 1941 in Columbia Co. Fl..
+ 189 ii. Lona Wilene WHEATLEY, born 27 January 1944 in Wauchula Fl..
+ 190 iii. Alice Deon WHEATLEY, born 06 August 1953 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..
+ 191 iv. Kimberly Rose WHEATLEY, born 22 February 1961 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..

145. Frances Catheryn6 WHEATLEY (Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 19 March 1920 in Secoma, Summers W.Va., and died 09 April 1975 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl. (Memory Gardens). She married (1) Steve Rich NETTLES, son of William NETTLES and Eliza BOYD. He was born 26 December 1887, and died 11 March 1950 in Lake City, Columbia Fl.. She married (2) Robert Pinckney SATTERLEE, son of George SATTERLEE and Mable POWELL. He was born 11 April 1916, and died 27 May 1967 in Memory Gardens Tallahassee Leon Co. Fl..

More About Frances Catheryn WHEATLEY:
Name 2: Francis Catheryn WHEATLEY

Children of Frances WHEATLEY and Steve NETTLES are:
+ 192 i. Steve Leander7 NETTLES, born 16 October 1937 in Lake City, Columbia Fl..
+ 193 ii. Stanley Robert NETTLES, born 16 April 1942 in Lake City, Columbia Fl..
+ 194 iii. Joyce Ann NETTLES, born 20 December 1945 in Lake City, Columbia Fl..

Children of Frances WHEATLEY and Robert SATTERLEE are:
+ 195 i. Catherine Diane7 SATTERLEE, born 19 July 1954.
+ 196 ii. Patricia Ruth SATTERLEE, born 06 June 1956 in Tallahasse Leon Co. Fl..

146. Elizabeth Ann6 WHEATLEY (Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 02 January 1922 in Secoma/Steinback, Summers W.Va., and died 28 January 2001 in Ocala, Marion Co., Fl.. She married (1) HENDERSON. She married (2) Johnnie William Sr. RHODEN 16 September 1939 in Fl.. He was born 26 June 1919, and died 14 January 1969 in Lake City Fl..

More About Elizabeth Ann WHEATLEY:
Burial: 30 January 2001, Memeory Gardens, Tallahassee, Leon Co., Fl.

More About Johnnie RHODEN and Elizabeth WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 16 September 1939, Fl.

Children of Elizabeth WHEATLEY and Johnnie RHODEN are:
+ 197 i. Patricia Ann7 RHODEN, born 06 September 1940 in Fl..
+ 198 ii. Anita Louise RHODEN, born 14 October 1944 in Fl..
+ 199 iii. Yvonne Elaine RHODEN, born 07 June 1950.
200 iv. Johnnie William Jr. RHODEN, born 17 April 1953 in Fl..

148. Julius6 BAISDEN (Carlos5, Julius4, Thomas Jefferson3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)451. He married Ruth451.

Children of Julius BAISDEN and Ruth are:
201 i. Connie7 BAISDEN451. She married BARKER451.
202 ii. Hester BAISDEN451. She married HODGES451.

149. Glenda6 HAGER (Irene5 BAISDEN, Hubert4, James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)452. She married Del STEINACKER452.

Child of Glenda HAGER and Del STEINACKER is:
203 i. Delano7 STEINACKER452. He married Synda TRUNKEL452.

150. Judy6 HAGER (Irene5 BAISDEN, Hubert4, James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)452. She married Tom MARCUM452.

Children of Judy HAGER and Tom MARCUM are:
204 i. Teresa7 MARCUM452.
205 ii. Thomas MARCUM452.
206 iii. Jeffrey MARCUM452.

151. Leon Dwight "Ike"6 HAGER (Irene5 BAISDEN, Hubert4, James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)452. He married Virginia AGOSTI452.

Children of Leon HAGER and Virginia AGOSTI are:
207 i. Michelle7 HAGER452.
208 ii. Bernie Joseph "BJ" HAGER453.

156. Dallas Albert "Jack"6 BAISDEN (John Elbert5, French Clinton4, James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)454,455 was born 23 March 1925456. He married (1) Jewell BELL456. He married (2) Nancy456. He married (3) Gladys456.

Child of Dallas BAISDEN and Jewell BELL is:
209 i. Gregory7 BAISDEN457.

163. Mason French6 BAISDEN (Willie Huston "Bill"5, French Clinton4, James Riland3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)458,459 was born 12 January 1921460.

Child of Mason French BAISDEN is:
210 i. Shirley7 BAISDEN461,462. She married HULGEN462.

Generation No. 7

178. Robert Lee Sr.7 MILAM (Martha Edith6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 07 April 1938 in Pulaski, Pulaski Va.. He married Rose Ann BENNETT 26 February 1960 in Miami Dade Co. Fl.. She was born 04 February 1943.

More About Robert MILAM and Rose BENNETT:
Marriage: 26 February 1960, Miami Dade Co. Fl.

Children of Robert MILAM and Rose BENNETT are:
211 i. Robert Lee Jr.8 MILAM, born 02 June 1961 in Tallahassee Leon Co. Fl.; died 18 April 1990 in Ocala, Marion Fl..
+ 212 ii. Ronald Edmund MILAM, born 05 May 1963 in Ocala, Marion Fl..
213 iii. Lance Julian MILAM, born 11 February 1979 in Ocala, Marion Fl..

179. Loretta Louise7 MILAM (Martha Edith6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 06 July 1944. She married James Eli KEITH 16 December 1960 in Belleview Fl.. He was born 20 December 1941 in Boynton Bch, Fl..

More About James KEITH and Loretta MILAM:
Marriage: 16 December 1960, Belleview Fl.

Children of Loretta MILAM and James KEITH are:
+ 214 i. Kenneth James8 KEITH, born 11 April 1962 in Ocala Marion Fl..
215 ii. Rebecca Lynn KEITH, born 05 July 1966 in Ocala Marion Co. Fl.. She married Mark Alan WOOLEY 24 November 1991 in Orange Springs Fl.; born 19 September 1968.

More About Mark WOOLEY and Rebecca KEITH:
Marriage: 24 November 1991, Orange Springs Fl.

180. Donald Roland Sr.7 MILAM (Martha Edith6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 24 September 1948 in Ocala Marion Co. Fl., and died 17 May 1987 in Ormand Bch, Fl.. He married (1) Laura M. BELT. He married (2) Sandra Jo DICKARD 09 June 1967, daughter of John DICKARD and Sallie DENSON. She was born 24 January 1947, and died 21 May 1988.

More About Donald MILAM and Sandra DICKARD:
Marriage: 09 June 1967

Child of Donald MILAM and Sandra DICKARD is:
216 i. Donald Roland Jr.8 MILAM, born 12 September 1969.

181. June Ernestine7 WHEATLEY (Ernest Paul6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 26 November 1931 in Pulaski, Pulaski Va.. She married Leon "Pinky" SAFRIT 09 April 1955 in Highpoint N. C..

More About Leon SAFRIT and June WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 09 April 1955, Highpoint N. C.

Children of June WHEATLEY and Leon SAFRIT are:
217 i. Leon Scott8 SAFRIT, born 26 April 1960 in High Point N.C.; died 29 August 1964 in High Point N.C..
218 ii. Barry Clark SAFRIT, born 17 July 1962.
219 iii. Suzanne June SAFRIT, born 05 November 1965.

182. Jack Wayne Sr.7 WHEATLEY (Ernest Paul6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 16 November 1938 in Pulaski, Pulaski Va.. He met (1) Francine. He married (2) Wanda CLEARY 19 June 1955 in York S. C., daughter of William H. CLEARY. She was born 16 February 1938.

More About Jack WHEATLEY and Wanda CLEARY:
Marriage: 19 June 1955, York S. C.

Children of Jack WHEATLEY and Wanda CLEARY are:
+ 220 i. Jack Wayne Jr.8 WHEATLEY, born 15 November 1957 in Sumter S.C..
+ 221 ii. Michael Dean Sr. WHEATLEY, born 13 November 1959 in High Point N.C..
+ 222 iii. Sherry Leigh WHEATLEY, born 29 January 1962 in Ashville N.C..

183. Betty Ruth7 WHEATLEY (Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)463,464,465 was born 15 January 1939 in Pulaski, Pulaski Co., Va.466, and died 11 September 1995 in Melbourne, Brevard Co., Fl.467,468. She met (1) Alfred Bates Jr. TINKER, son of Alfred TINKER and Elizabeth BOWMAN. He was born 16 May 1940 in Boston Ma.. She married (2) Theodore Legrand Sr. GUERRY 01 December 1956 in Waycross Ga., son of Theo GUERRY and Elouise HEWETT. She married (3) Sidney Paul DILLARD469,470,471 21 October 1961 in Melbourne, Brevard Co., Fl.472, son of Willie DILLARD and Mary JONES. He was born 23 September 1936 in Ozark, Dale Co., Al.473, and died 22 February 1967 in Melbourne, Brevard Co., Fl.474,475.

Notes for Betty Ruth WHEATLEY:
Birth Certificate as Follows: Commonwealth of Virginia

Cert #: 2743

Pulaski Hospital Inc., Pulaski Va. Dist. no. 0773 Reg. no. 3

Full Name of Child Betty Ruth Wheatley
Sex Female Full term yes Legitimate yes DOB 15 Jan 1939
Father Fred Carol Wheatley Mother Mildred Howe Holston
Present Addr. 128 Valley St, Pulaski Va Spouse Same Addr
Race of Father White Age 22 Race White Age 19
BPF _____ St. W. Va. BPM Pulaski St. Va
Current Occupation Insurance Agent, Home Beneficial Assoc.
Employed for 9 months No Current Occupation listed for spouse
This is recorded as the first birth for Mildred
Certificate of Attending Physician or Midwife
I hereby certify that I attended the birth of this child, who was born alive at 8:45 pm on the date above stated Signed C.W. Hickaus M.D., Pulaski Va.
Filed 19 Jan 1939 H. L. Morrison

Betty was cremated per her wishes
Ashes were scattered in the following places:

The Florida Keys by Robert Dillard

The Virginia Mountains by Marsha Tinker

Ashes buried with Paul Dillard in city cemetary Ozark Al. by Lawrence Dillard, and Marsha Tinker

On the dunes of the Cape by Sam

Dillard, Betty Wheatley
1411 E. Horatio Ave. Maitland Fl. 32751
D463-099-39-515-173
White Female
DOB: 15 Jan 1939 01134
SSN: 232-56-6273

-----------------------Extract of Death Certificate------------------------
Name: Betty Ruth Dillard
Sex: Female
Date of Death: 11 September 1995
SSN: 232-56-6273
Date of Birth: 15 January 1939
Birthplace: Pulaski, Pulaski Co. Va.
Place of Death: Home 4375 Canard Drive Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl.
Marital Status: Widowed
Residence: 4375 Canard Drive Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl. 32934
Father's Name: Fred Carol Wheatley
Mother's Maiden Name: Mildred Howe Holston
Informant's Name: Robert L. Dillard
Mailing Address: 319 Bordeaux Ave. Palm Bay, Brevard Co. Fl. 32907
Methof of Disposition: Cremation
Place of Disposition: Melbourne Crematory Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl.
Immediate Cause of Death: Metastic Carcinoma to brain 6 Months
Underlying Cause: Small Cell Carcinoma of the Lung 9 Months
-------------------------------End of Extract-----------------------------

More About Betty Ruth WHEATLEY:
Burial: November 1995, City Cem. (Union Cem.) Ozark Dale Co., Al476

More About Theodore GUERRY and Betty WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 01 December 1956, Waycross Ga.

Notes for Sidney Paul DILLARD:
[Broderbund Family Archive #110, Vol. 1, Ed. 3, Social Security Records: U.S., SS Death Benefit Records, Internal Ref. #1.111.3.56260.28]

Individual: Dillard, Sidney
Birth date: 23 Sep 1936
Death date: Feb 1967
Social Security #: 417-46-9623
State of issue: AL

Death Notice in Southern Star Thursday, 23 February 1967
Paul Dillard
Funeral services for Sidney Paul Dillard, 30, of Eau Gallie, Fla., and formerly of Ozark will be held at the Ozark Baptist Church at 3 O'clock p.m. Saturday, February 25th. Burial will be held in the Ozark City Cemetery. Mr. Dillard passed away suddenly at his home in Eau Gallie Wednesday morning. He was a former piolit in Naval Aviation and was employed at Cape Kennedy. He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Betty Dillard; three sons Teddy, Bobby and Larry of Eau Gallie; his parents, Mr. and Mrs. W Ray Dillard; a sister, Mrs. Sandra Young: a brother, Billy Dillard and his grandmother, Mrs. O. D. Dillard all of Ozark.

Lawrence,

I am making the assumption that you are Pauls son. He was my favorite
cousin, God was he full of life and so very
much fun. Always had a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye that
spelled "MISCHIEF" My sister and I spent
many summers next door to your Dads home, at Lester and Nettie's. My dad
was Sambo or Robert KT Cole Sr. He was named for Robert Clark and KT Jones.
I remember the tales of eating Steak at KT's house for breakfast when
Dad was a little boy. I believe that his grandparents spoiled him.

Sandy was the most beautiful girl in the world and Uncle Bill was always so
generous and fun loving to us kids. We always played at Aunt Mary's when we
were down in Ozark. I remember the pool in the back yard. It seems so
small now yet back then it was mighty big.

Your dad gave me a white navy cap years ago, he would have had a fit had he
known that I was destined to join the
Marines, I sure loved Paul, he was so very special to me.

God Bless

Robert KT Cole JR. (Bubber}

More About Sidney Paul DILLARD:
Burial: 25 February 1967, City Cem. (Union Cem.) Ozark Dale Co., Al476,477
Fact 1: Social Security #: 417-46-9623
Fact 2: State of issue: AL

More About Sidney DILLARD and Betty WHEATLEY:
Death of one spouse: 23 February 1967, Melbourne Fl.
Marriage: 21 October 1961, Melbourne, Brevard Co., Fl.478

Child of Betty WHEATLEY and Alfred TINKER is:
223 i. Marsha Jo8 TINKER, born 15 January 1977 in Orlando, Orange Co. Fl479,479.

Notes for Marsha Jo TINKER:
----------------------Extract of Birth Certificate--------------------------
State of Florida Office of Vital Statistics Certificate of Birth
Name: Marsha Jo Tinker
Date of Birth: 15 January 1977
Sex: Female
Place of Birth Orange County Fl.
Certificate Number: 109-77-005600
Date Filed: 15 January 1977
Date Issued: 17 Sept 1987
Mother's Maiden Name: Betty Ruth Wheatley
Father's Name: Alfred Bates Tinker
This is to certify that this is a true abstract of the official record filed with this office.
------------------------------End of Extract------------------------------

We were living in GoldonRod, Orange Co. Fl at the time. She was born on her Mother's birthday the 15th of January after having been overdue. She was supposed to be born in late December. She was delivered by C-Section.

Child of Betty WHEATLEY and Theodore GUERRY is:
+ 224 i. Theodore Legrand Jr.8 GUERRY, born 08 October 1957 in Lake City, Columbia Fl..

Children of Betty WHEATLEY and Sidney DILLARD are:
+ 225 i. Robert Lynwood8 DILLARD, born 22 March 1962 in Ozark, Dale Al..
+ 226 ii. Lawrence Brett DILLARD, born 10 November 1964 in Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl..

184. Fred Carol Jr.7 WHEATLEY (Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)480 was born 02 October 1941 in Pulaski, Pulaski Co., Va.480. He married Janet SHARPE480 09 October 1964 in Huntington England480, daughter of John SHARPE and Gladys BATTERBEE. She was born 25 November 1943 in March, Cambridgeshire England480.

More About Fred WHEATLEY and Janet SHARPE:
Marriage: 09 October 1964, Huntington England480

Children of Fred WHEATLEY and Janet SHARPE are:
+ 227 i. Charles Andrew8 WHEATLEY, born 19 July 1964 in Huntington England.
+ 228 ii. John Edward Howe WHEATLEY, born 04 May 1967 in Pat. AFB Patrick, Brevard Co. Fl..

185. Ethel Ann7 WHEATLEY (Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)481 was born 26 December 1946 in Wytheville, Wythe Co., Va.481. She married (1) William Eskie Sr. LORTON481 11 October 1963 in Melbourne Brevard Co. Fl.481. She married (2) Guy Herbert Jr. SMITH481 21 July 1983481, son of Guy Herbert Sr. SMITH. He was born 16 June 1934481.

More About William LORTON and Ethel WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 11 October 1963, Melbourne Brevard Co. Fl.481

More About Guy SMITH and Ethel WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 21 July 1983481

Children of Ethel WHEATLEY and William LORTON are:
229 i. William Eskie Jr.8 LORTON481, born 17 February 1964 in Melbourne, Brevard Fl.481. He married Kim PALMER 27 November 1993 in Melbourne, Brevard Fl..

More About William LORTON and Kim PALMER:
Marriage: 27 November 1993, Melbourne, Brevard Fl.

+ 230 ii. Lee Scott LORTON, born 23 May 1966 in Melbourne, Brevard Fl..

186. Susan Kay7 WHEATLEY (Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 23 June 1950 in Princton W.Va. She married (1) Bram David Eric CANTOR 07 January 1970 in Rochester N.Y.. She married (2) Guy Vandeventer MORFIT 30 June 1990 in Manassass Va., son of John MORFIT and Joyce KAVANAUGH. He was born 03 November 1959 in Washington D.C..

More About Bram CANTOR and Susan WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 07 January 1970, Rochester N.Y.

More About Guy MORFIT and Susan WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 30 June 1990, Manassass Va.

Child of Susan WHEATLEY and Bram CANTOR is:
231 i. Brett David8 CANTER, born 20 June 1970 in Melbourne, Brevard Fl.. He married Shawn Michele KOLLAN 15 May 1993 in Ft. Benning Ga..

More About Brett CANTER and Shawn KOLLAN:
Marriage: 15 May 1993, Ft. Benning Ga.

187. Michael Dorn7 WHEATLEY (Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)482,483 was born 10 November 1956 in Lake City, Columbia Co. Fl.484,485, and died 13 January 1992 in Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl.486,486. He married Marie STREET 1976 in Vicksburg Ms..

More About Michael Dorn WHEATLEY:
Burial: Melbourne Cem. Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl.487,487

More About Michael WHEATLEY and Marie STREET:
Marriage: 1976, Vicksburg Ms.

Child of Michael WHEATLEY and Marie STREET is:
232 i. Christian Danielle8 WHEATLEY, born 26 November 1977 in Vicksburg Ms..

188. Charlotte Isabelle7 WHEATLEY (Wilson Edward6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 13 October 1941 in Columbia Co. Fl.. She married Carl Tyrone GANEY 03 July 1959, son of Bennie GANEY and Alice JONES. He was born 26 June 1940 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..

More About Carl GANEY and Charlotte WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 03 July 1959

Children of Charlotte WHEATLEY and Carl GANEY are:
233 i. Dawn Delight8 GANEY, born 30 September 1962 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl.. She married John BEARD 14 March 1992 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..

More About John BEARD and Dawn GANEY:
Marriage: 14 March 1992, Tallahassee, Leon Fl.

234 ii. Lona Lisa GANEY, born 20 May 1964 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl.. She married John HOTTINGER 05 January 1993 in Havana Fl..

More About John HOTTINGER and Lona GANEY:
Marriage: 05 January 1993, Havana Fl.

235 iii. Darin Edward GANEY, born 20 February 1978.

189. Lona Wilene7 WHEATLEY (Wilson Edward6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 27 January 1944 in Wauchula Fl.. She married (1) Ralph Curtis Sr. THOMAS. She married (2) Wardell Horton PURYEAR.

Children of Lona WHEATLEY and Ralph THOMAS are:
+ 236 i. Ralph Curtis Jr.8 THOMAS, born 02 September 1966 in Metarie La..
237 ii. Carl Edward THOMAS, born 17 June 1968 in Metarie La..

190. Alice Deon7 WHEATLEY (Wilson Edward6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 06 August 1953 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl.488. She married John Franklin Sr. BURNS 08 October 1970 in Crawfordville Fl., son of John BURNS and Eula JAMES. He was born 25 January.

More About John BURNS and Alice WHEATLEY:
Marriage: 08 October 1970, Crawfordville Fl.

Children of Alice WHEATLEY and John BURNS are:
238 i. John Franklin Jr.8 BURNS, born 31 October 1971 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..
239 ii. Angela Deon BURNS, born 05 February 1977 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..

191. Kimberly Rose7 WHEATLEY (Wilson Edward6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 22 February 1961 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl.. She married SHIELDS.

Children of Kimberly WHEATLEY and SHIELDS are:
240 i. Jeffrey8 SHIELDS, born 13 October 1983 in Tallahasee, Leon Fl..
241 ii. Wendy Rose SHIELDS, born 08 January 1986 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..

192. Steve Leander7 NETTLES (Frances Catheryn6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 16 October 1937 in Lake City, Columbia Fl.. He married Sandra ABERNATHY. She was born 16 October 1937 in Lake City, Columbia Fl..

Children of Steve NETTLES and Sandra ABERNATHY are:
242 i. Steve8 NETTLES, born 28 October 1964 in Jacksonville Fl..
243 ii. Rodney NETTLES, born 10 August 1967 in Valdosta Ga..

193. Stanley Robert7 NETTLES (Frances Catheryn6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 16 April 1942 in Lake City, Columbia Fl.. He married Barbara Randall NETTLES 23 June 1961 in Tallahassee Leon Co. Fl., daughter of Giles RANDALL and Irene RANDELL. She was born 28 February 1941 in St. Augustine Fl..

More About Stanley NETTLES and Barbara NETTLES:
Marriage: 23 June 1961, Tallahassee Leon Co. Fl.

Children of Stanley NETTLES and Barbara NETTLES are:
+ 244 i. Marsha Gail8 NETTLES, born 23 March 1962 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..
245 ii. Cassandra Jo NETTLES, born 02 September 1964 in Tallahasee, Leon Fl..

194. Joyce Ann7 NETTLES (Frances Catheryn6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 20 December 1945 in Lake City, Columbia Fl.. She married Pete Michael Sr. SPURLOCK 02 May 1963 in Bainbridge Ga., son of Louis SPURLOCK and Lucille WALLACE. He was born 08 August 1944 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..

More About Pete SPURLOCK and Joyce NETTLES:
Marriage: 02 May 1963, Bainbridge Ga.

Children of Joyce NETTLES and Pete SPURLOCK are:
+ 246 i. Pete Michael Jr.8 SPURLOCK, born 13 December 1964 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..
247 ii. John Michael SPURLOCK, born 13 August 1967 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..
248 iii. Michelle Lynn SPURLOCK, born 23 April 1970 in Tallahasee, Leon Fl..
249 iv. Christy Ann SPURLOCK, born 19 June 1979 in Gainesville, Alachua Fl..

Notes for Christy Ann SPURLOCK:
Christy & Michelle both collect Bears. Christy Collects Dolls & Trains

195. Catherine Diane7 SATTERLEE (Frances Catheryn6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 19 July 1954. She married (1) James Hopp TOWNSEND 07 October 1971. He was born 04 August 1945 in Lake City Columbia Co. Fl.. She married (2) Ricky E. STILES 16 July 1976 in Lake City Columbia Co. Fl.. He was born 12 March 1948 in Lake City Fl.. She married (3) Jimmy Coye ADAMS 13 May 1980 in Live Oak, Columbia Fl.. He was born 11 November 1948 in Live Oak, Columbia Fl.. She married (4) Grover Wayne PEAVY 03 November 1990. He was born 10 June 1947.

More About James TOWNSEND and Catherine SATTERLEE:
Marriage: 07 October 1971

More About Ricky STILES and Catherine SATTERLEE:
Marriage: 16 July 1976, Lake City Columbia Co. Fl.

More About Jimmy ADAMS and Catherine SATTERLEE:
Marriage: 13 May 1980, Live Oak, Columbia Fl.

More About Grover PEAVY and Catherine SATTERLEE:
Marriage: 03 November 1990

Child of Catherine SATTERLEE and James TOWNSEND is:
250 i. Treva Jenee'8 TOWNSEND, born 04 April 1973. She married Jerry Wayne HOLMES 11 February 1991; born 08 August 1971.

More About Jerry HOLMES and Treva TOWNSEND:
Marriage: 11 February 1991

Child of Catherine SATTERLEE and Ricky STILES is:
251 i. Amy Renee8 STILES, born 01 January 1977 in Lake City Columbia Co. Fl..

Children of Catherine SATTERLEE and Jimmy ADAMS are:
252 i. Cynthia Elise8 ADAMS, born 05 August 1981.
253 ii. Sandra Denise ADAMS, born 05 August 1981.

Child of Catherine SATTERLEE and Grover PEAVY is:
254 i. Megan Nicole8 PEAVY, born 10 February 1992.

196. Patricia Ruth7 SATTERLEE (Frances Catheryn6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 06 June 1956 in Tallahasse Leon Co. Fl.. She married (1) Joe MILLS. She married (2) William Mcleod Sr. KENNEDY 08 July 1977 in Lake City Columbia Co. Fl., son of James KENNEDY and Mora KENNEDY. He was born 16 September 1951 in Wayne Co. Mc..

More About William KENNEDY and Patricia SATTERLEE:
Marriage: 08 July 1977, Lake City Columbia Co. Fl.

Child of Patricia SATTERLEE and William KENNEDY is:
255 i. William Mcleod Jr.8 KENNEDY, born 14 July 1979 in Gainesville Alachua Co. Fl..

197. Patricia Ann7 RHODEN (Elizabeth Ann6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 06 September 1940 in Fl.. She married Edward Arthur "Bo" AYERS 06 December 1961, son of Alfred AYERS and Lugenia AYERS. He was born 17 December 1935.

More About Edward AYERS and Patricia RHODEN:
Marriage: 06 December 1961

Children of Patricia RHODEN and Edward AYERS are:
256 i. Cynthia Ann8 AYERS, born 06 June 1963 in Kissimmee Fl.. She married Conrad BOGER.
257 ii. Mark Edward AYERS, born 08 February 1965 in Osceola Co. Fl.. He married Toni.

198. Anita Louise7 RHODEN (Elizabeth Ann6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 14 October 1944 in Fl.. She married (1) Donald Grey FOREMAN 03 February in New Hampshire, son of Edward FOREMAN and Betty GREY. He was born 18 October 1945 in New Jersey. She married (2) Robert Vennis BLANTON 21 December 1985, son of Vennis BLANTON and Bobbie WADE. He was born 14 April 1942.

More About Donald FOREMAN and Anita RHODEN:
Marriage: 03 February, New Hampshire

More About Robert BLANTON and Anita RHODEN:
Marriage: 21 December 1985

Child of Anita RHODEN and Donald FOREMAN is:
258 i. Tanya Gayle8 FOREMAN, born 29 September 1968 in Lake City Columbia Co. Fl..

199. Yvonne Elaine7 RHODEN (Elizabeth Ann6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 07 June 1950. She married Charles Samuel Sr. BUIST 20 December 1969 in Lake City, Columbia Fl., son of Sam BUIST and Doris MILLER. He was born 07 June 1949 in Greenwood S.C..

More About Charles BUIST and Yvonne RHODEN:
Marriage: 20 December 1969, Lake City, Columbia Fl.

Children of Yvonne RHODEN and Charles BUIST are:
259 i. Charles Samuel Jr.8 BUIST, born 30 July 1976 in Greenwood S.C..
260 ii. Christy BUIST, born 31 December 1980 in Greenwood S.C..

Generation No. 8

212. Ronald Edmund8 MILAM (Robert Lee Sr.7, Martha Edith6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 05 May 1963 in Ocala, Marion Fl.. He married Tracy DIER January 1984.

More About Ronald MILAM and Tracy DIER:
Marriage: January 1984

Child of Ronald MILAM and Tracy DIER is:
261 i. Krystin9 MILAM, born 22 December 1984 in Pensacola, Escambia Fl..

214. Kenneth James8 KEITH (Loretta Louise7 MILAM, Martha Edith6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 11 April 1962 in Ocala Marion Fl.. He married Robin Lynn JANES 05 November 1983 in Silver Springs Marion Co. Fl.. She was born 26 November 1964 in Sarasota Fl..

More About Kenneth KEITH and Robin JANES:
Marriage: 05 November 1983, Silver Springs Marion Co. Fl.

Children of Kenneth KEITH and Robin JANES are:
262 i. Kevin Allen9 KEITH, born 02 September 1982 in Gainesville, Alachua Co. Fl..
263 ii. Misty Alane KEITH, born 02 September 1984.

220. Jack Wayne Jr.8 WHEATLEY (Jack Wayne Sr.7, Ernest Paul6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 15 November 1957 in Sumter S.C.. He married Dorothy LEMCKE 03 December 1976 in Decatur Ga..

More About Jack WHEATLEY and Dorothy LEMCKE:
Marriage: 03 December 1976, Decatur Ga.

Child of Jack WHEATLEY and Dorothy LEMCKE is:
264 i. Jack Wayne III9 WHEATLEY, born 08 December 1978 in Decatur Ga..

221. Michael Dean Sr.8 WHEATLEY (Jack Wayne Sr.7, Ernest Paul6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 13 November 1959 in High Point N.C.. He married Susan TODD 15 January 1977 in Stone Mt. Ga..

More About Michael WHEATLEY and Susan TODD:
Marriage: 15 January 1977, Stone Mt. Ga.

Children of Michael WHEATLEY and Susan TODD are:
265 i. Jimmy Carol9 WHEATLEY, born 21 January 1986 in Florence S.C..
266 ii. Michael Dean Jr. WHEATLEY, born 04 March 1992 in Florence S.C..

222. Sherry Leigh8 WHEATLEY (Jack Wayne Sr.7, Ernest Paul6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 29 January 1962 in Ashville N.C.. She married Robert COLLINS. He was born 19 September 1964.

Children of Sherry WHEATLEY and Robert COLLINS are:
267 i. Jacqualine Avery9 COLLINS, born 23 October 1988 in Florence S.C..
268 ii. Christian Noel COLLINS, born 14 June 1990.

224. Theodore Legrand Jr.8 GUERRY (Betty Ruth7 WHEATLEY, Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 08 October 1957 in Lake City, Columbia Fl.. He married (1) Susan PEARCE, daughter of Harry PEARCE and Ruth McCALL. He married (2) Maria RUSSO June 1975 in Lake City, Columbia Fl.. He married (3) Brandy DAMPIER 10 July 1992 in Lake City Columbia Co. Fl., daughter of John DAMPIER and Beverly JOHNSON. She was born 27 January 1975 in Lake City Columbia Co. Fl..

More About Theodore GUERRY and Maria RUSSO:
Marriage: June 1975, Lake City, Columbia Fl.

More About Theodore GUERRY and Brandy DAMPIER:
Marriage: 10 July 1992, Lake City Columbia Co. Fl.

Child of Theodore GUERRY and Susan PEARCE is:
269 i. Trey9 GUERRY, born 09 July 1983 in East Point Ga..

Children of Theodore GUERRY and Maria RUSSO are:
270 i. Christina9 GUERRY, born 09 December 1975 in Lake City, Columbia Fl..
+ 271 ii. Susanna GUERRY, born 06 December 1976 in Lake City, Columbia Fl..

225. Robert Lynwood8 DILLARD (Betty Ruth7 WHEATLEY, Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)489 was born 22 March 1962 in Ozark, Dale Al.490. He married Renee Marie HOULDSWORTH in Brevard Co. Fl., daughter of Donald HOULDSWORTH and Sandra KOEHLER. She was born 09 April 1966 in Chicago ILL.

Notes for Robert Lynwood DILLARD:

Dillard, Robert Lynwood
D463-722-62-515-102-000
White Male
DOB: 22 March 1962 9FTEB
---------------------------End of Extraction-----------------------------

More About Robert DILLARD and Renee HOULDSWORTH:
Marriage: Brevard Co. Fl.

Children of Robert DILLARD and Renee HOULDSWORTH are:
272 i. Michael Justin9 HOWE, born 10 May 1983 in Melbourne Brevard Fl..
273 ii. Stephanie Nicole DILLARD, born 15 July 1985 in Cape Canaveral Brevard, Fl.
274 iii. Jason Lynwood DILLARD, born 18 June 1986 in Melbourne Brevard Fl..

226. Lawrence Brett8 DILLARD (Betty Ruth7 WHEATLEY, Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)491,492,493 was born 10 November 1964 in Melbourne, Brevard Co. Fl.494,495. He married Katharine Elizabeth YOUNG496,497,498 25 August 1990 in Lynn Haven, Bay Fl.499, daughter of Robert YOUNG and Nellie ALVERS. She was born 11 August 1965 in Marianna, Jackson Co. Fl.500,501,502.

Notes for Lawrence Brett DILLARD:

Dillard, Lawrence Brett
D463-522-64-410-000
White Male
DOB: 10 Nov 1964 0GQDL

Notes for Katharine Elizabeth YOUNG:
1. Certified Copy of a Birth Certificate for Katharine Elizabeth YOUNG
CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH FLORIDA Jackson Hospital Birth Number 109-65-063282 Marianna, Jackson Co. Fl. Code No 42-047
Place of Residence of Mother: Box 267 Chipley, Washington Co. Fl. Katharine Elizabeth YOUNG
female single birth 11 August 1965 Father: Robert Gordon YOUNG White age 39 POB: Georgia Fl. Highway Patrolman Mother: Nellie ALVERS White age 37 POB: Florida

2. Social Security Card for Katharine Elizabeth YOUNG
Katharine E. YOUNG 265-79-2034 /S/ of Katharine E. YOUNG

3. Marriage Record Leon Co. Fl of Lawrence Brett DILLARD and Katharine Elizabeth YOUNG
Lawrence Brett DILLARD DOB: 10 November 1964 of Tallahassee Leon Co. Fl POB: Florida
White 1st marriage Katharine Elizabeth YOUNG DOB: 11 August 1965 of Tallahassee Leon Co. Fl POB: Florida White 1st marriage Married on 25 August 1990 at Lynn Haven Bay Co. Fl. Pastor: Burney H. ENZOR minister of the gospel Location: 1st Baptist Church of Lynn Haven SIG of Witness: Evelyn S. FRIDAY (YOUNG) SIG of Witness: Josephine GODWIN (ALVERS) Recorded in marriage book 100 page 90

87. Notes from a conversation between Robert G. YOUNG and his Daughter Katharine E. YOUNG
Ivey Lee YOUNG born: 7 May 1887, Chickamauga, Franklin Ga. Married: 24 Sept 1911 in Harrisburg Ga. To Effie MITCHELL. She was born 5 May 1885. Children: 1. Bonnie Lee YOUNG born: 23 Feb 1912. 2. James Bennett YOUNG born: 22 Sept 1914 3. Lena Mae YOUNG born: 14 May 1916. Bennie YOUNG born: 15 June 1918. Katherine L. YOUNG born: 19 Jan 1920, died 14 July 1973. Nellie YOUNG born: 16 May 1923. Robert Gordon YOUNG born: 27 Aug 1926 in Ga. Married: Nellie ALVERS. Died: 21 April 1990 in Lynn Haven Bay Fl. Richard YOUNG 12 Jan 1931. Nellie ALVERS born 20 March 1928 in Melbourne Fl. 1. Evelyn Susan YOUNG 11 Oct 1954 in Miami Fl. 2. Janet Lynn YOUNG 8 July 1956 in Miami Fl. Married 1st: 11 April 1981 to David CORRIGAN. Married 2nd: 13 Nov 1993 to Douglas Theodore RUSMISELL 3. Robert Lee YOUNG born: Feb 4. Katharine Elizabeth YOUNG born: 11 Aug 1965 in Marianna Jackson Fl. Married: 25 Aug 1990 to Lawrence Brett DILLARD.

88. Church Card Wedding of Katharine Elizabeth YOUNG & Lawrence Brett DILLARD 25 Aug 1990
The wedding of Katharine Elizabeth YOUNG and Lawrence Brett DILLARD. Saturday the 25th of August 1990 at 7:00 pm. Processional Music Including El Shaddai (words and music by Michael CARD, and John THOMPSON) Solo: Wind Beneath My Wings (words and music by Harry HENLEY and Jeff SIBAR) Pastor’s opening comments. Pastor’s opening prayer. Solo: The Lord’s Prayer (put to music by Albert Hay MALOTTE) Exchanging of the vows. Exchanging of the rings. Lighting of the unity candle. Pastor’s Closing comments. Pastor’s closing prayer. The dried rose petals used in the ceremony have been collected and saved by the bride from roses given to her by the groom. We would like to thank everyone who witnessed our vows in person and prayer. We would like to thank most of all our Lord and Savior, for without his divine grace and guidance this would not be possible. Pastor: Burney H. ENZOR. Bride: Katharine Elizabeth YOUNG. Groom: Lawrence Brett DILLARD. Bride’s Mother Nellie ALVERS YOUNG Groom’s Mother Betty Ruth DILLARD. Bride’s Brother Robert Lee YOUNG. Maid of Honor Kathryn GOMER. Bridesmaids: Penny TARR, and Marsha TINKER. Best Man: W. Ray DILLARD. Groomsmen: R. Gregory YOUNG, and Jay CICONE. Flower Girls: Connie FLANIGAN, and Candace FLANIGAN. Ring Bearers: Bobby Michael FRIDAY, and Andrew FRIDAY. Guest Book Attendant: Amanda VAUGHAN. Soloist: Brenda STRICKLAND. Pianist: Cindy LOCKWOOD. Musicians: Michael STRICKLAND, and Jefferey STRICKLAND. We would like to thank all of the people mentioned and not mentioned who helped make this wedding a reality. May God continue to bless your lives.

Marriage Notes for Lawrence DILLARD and Katharine YOUNG:
(1st Baptist Church Lynn Haven Bay Fl.)

Marriage Records Search Results
Records current through 06/02/2000
Groom Bride (Former Name)
DILLARD, LAWRENCE BRETT YOUNG, KATHARINE ELIZABETH

Date of Birth License Number Case Number Book/Page
Groom : 11/10/1964
Bride : 08/11/1965
A34780-M100- A3 47 80-M10 M100/90

License Status Status Date Application Date
Married 08/25/1990 08/25/1990
[Lbd05.FTW]

(1st Baptist Church Lynn Haven Bay Fl.)

Marriage Records Search Results
Records current through 06/02/2000
Groom Bride (Former Name)
DILLARD, LAWRENCE BRETT YOUNG, KATHARINE ELIZABETH

Date of Birth License Number Case Number Book/Page
Groom : 11/10/1964
Bride : 08/11/1965
A34780-M100- A3 47 80-M10 M100/90

License Status Status Date Application Date
Married 08/25/1990 08/25/1990

More About Lawrence DILLARD and Katharine YOUNG:
Marriage: 25 August 1990, Lynn Haven, Bay Fl.503

Children of Lawrence DILLARD and Katharine YOUNG are:
275 i. Alexander Paul9 DILLARD504, born 11 March 1994 in Tallahassee, Leon Co. Fl.505,505.
276 ii. Sierra Michele DILLARD506, born 21 July 1995 in Tallahassee, Leon Co. Fl.507,507.
277 iii. Megan Elizabeth DILLARD508, born 15 September 1996 in Tallahassee, Leon Co. Fl.509,509.

227. Charles Andrew8 WHEATLEY (Fred Carol Jr.7, Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)510 was born 19 July 1964 in Huntington England510. He married (1) Beverly A. NALLY 06 January 1990 in Norfolk Va., daughter of Kenneth NALLY and Carolyn MULLEN. She was born 12 June 1952 in Waltham Mass.. He married (2) Patricia Suzanne HAWVER510 06 September 1997510. She was born in St. Petersburg, Fl.510.

More About Charles WHEATLEY and Beverly NALLY:
Divorce: Bef. 06 September 1997510
Marriage: 06 January 1990, Norfolk Va.

More About Charles WHEATLEY and Patricia HAWVER:
Marriage: 06 September 1997510

Child of Charles WHEATLEY and Beverly NALLY is:
278 i. Stephanie Erin9 WHEATLEY, born 11 January 1981 in Attleburo Mass.; Adopted child.

More About Stephanie Erin WHEATLEY:
Name 2: Stephanie Erin WHEATLY

Child of Charles WHEATLEY and Patricia HAWVER is:
279 i. Nicholas Andrew9 WHEATLEY510, born 31 May 2001.

228. John Edward Howe8 WHEATLEY (Fred Carol Jr.7, Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)510 was born 04 May 1967 in Pat. AFB Patrick, Brevard Co. Fl.. He married Ruth Ann PONKE510 24 August 1991 in Melbourne Bch., Brevard Fl.510, daughter of Timothy PONKE and Katherine LUND. She was born 19 May 1967 in Pontiac, Mi510.

More About John WHEATLEY and Ruth PONKE:
Marriage: 24 August 1991, Melbourne Bch., Brevard Fl.510

Children of John WHEATLEY and Ruth PONKE are:
280 i. Colin John9 WHEATLEY510, born 01 October 1993 in Orlando, Orange Co., Fl510.
281 ii. Gillian Elizabeth WHEATLEY510, born 26 June 1997 in Orlando, Orange Co., Fl510.

230. Lee Scott8 LORTON (Ethel Ann7 WHEATLEY, Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1)511 was born 23 May 1966 in Melbourne, Brevard Fl.511. He married Amy SCOTT511 10 October 1992 in Rome Ga.511, daughter of James SCOTT and Mary COLE. She was born 19 July 1969 in Dallas Tx.511.

More About Lee LORTON and Amy SCOTT:
Marriage: 10 October 1992, Rome Ga.511

Child of Lee LORTON and Amy SCOTT is:
282 i. Bryce Chandler9 LORTON511, born 09 April 2001.

236. Ralph Curtis Jr.8 THOMAS (Lona Wilene7 WHEATLEY, Wilson Edward6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 02 September 1966 in Metarie La.. He married Cissy Cynthia RUSSELL 1987 in Ashville N.C..

More About Ralph THOMAS and Cissy RUSSELL:
Marriage: 1987, Ashville N.C.

Children of Ralph THOMAS and Cissy RUSSELL are:
283 i. Caleb Christopher9 THOMAS, born 21 September 1988.
284 ii. Hollie Christine THOMAS, born 17 December 1990.

244. Marsha Gail8 NETTLES (Stanley Robert7, Frances Catheryn6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 23 March 1962 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl.. She married Tracy STUDDARD 23 May in Tallahassee Leon Co. Fl., son of Fred STUDDARD and Judith HATCHER. He was born 04 September 1960 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl..

More About Tracy STUDDARD and Marsha NETTLES:
Marriage: 23 May, Tallahassee Leon Co. Fl.

Children of Marsha NETTLES and Tracy STUDDARD are:
285 i. Heather A9 STUDDARD, born 05 February 1985 in Livingston, Union N.J..
286 ii. Nicole R. STUDDARD, born 01 March 1986 in Livingston, Union N.J..

246. Pete Michael Jr.8 SPURLOCK (Joyce Ann7 NETTLES, Frances Catheryn6 WHEATLEY, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 13 December 1964 in Tallahassee, Leon Fl.. He married Shelia SPURLOCK.

Child of Pete SPURLOCK and Shelia SPURLOCK is:
287 i. Courtney9 ROBERTS.

Generation No. 9

271. Susanna9 GUERRY (Theodore Legrand Jr.8, Betty Ruth7 WHEATLEY, Fred Carol Sr.6, Georgia Ann5 BIAS, Louemma4 BAISDEN, John Smith3, Joseph Smith Sr.2, Jean Schmidt1) was born 06 December 1976 in Lake City, Columbia Fl..

Child of Susanna GUERRY is:
288 i. Cynthia10 GUERRY.

Endnotes

1. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
2. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
3. Connie Baisden Barker, "Electronic."
4. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
5. Karen Dismore.
6. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
7. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
8. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
9. Connie Baisden Barker, "Electronic."
10. Karen Dismore.
11. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
12. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
13. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
14. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
15. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
16. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
17. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
18. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
19. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
20. Osborne Origins, "Electronic."
21. 1850 Federal Census.
22. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
23. Connie Baisden Barker, "Electronic."
24. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
25. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
26. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
27. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
28. Osborne Origins, "Electronic."
29. Donald L. Osborn, Genealogy of Edward and Sarah (Burchett) Osborn, (1970).
30. 1850 Federal Census.
31. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
32. Connie Baisden Barker, "Electronic."
33. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
34. Osborne Origins, "Electronic."
35. Marriage Record, Floyd Co., Ky Marriage Records.
36. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
37. Donald L. Osborn, Genealogy of Edward and Sarah (Burchett) Osborn, (1970).
38. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
39. Osborne Origins, "Electronic."
40. Marriage Record, Floyd Co., Ky Marriage Records.
41. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
42. 1850 Federal Census.
43. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
44. 1850 Federal Census.
45. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
46. 1850 Federal Census.
47. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
48. 1850 Federal Census.
49. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
50. 1850 Federal Census.
51. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
52. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
53. 1850 Federal Census.
54. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
55. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
56. 1850 Federal Census.
57. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
58. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
59. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
60. 1850 Federal Census.
61. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
62. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
63. 1850 Federal Census.
64. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
65. 1850 Federal Census.
66. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
67. 1850 Federal Census.
68. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
69. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
70. 1850 Federal Census.
71. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
72. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
73. 1850 Federal Census.
74. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
75. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
76. 1850 Federal Census.
77. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
78. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
79. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
80. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
81. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
82. Ken Burke, "Electronic."
83. Karen Dismore.
84. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
85. Ken Burke, "Electronic."
86. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
87. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
88. Ken Burke, "Electronic."
89. Karen Dismore.
90. Ken Burke, "Electronic."
91. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
92. Ken Burke, "Electronic."
93. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
94. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
95. 1850 Federal Census.
96. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
97. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
98. 1850 Federal Census.
99. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
100. 1880 Federal Census.
101. 1850 Federal Census.
102. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
103. 1850 Federal Census.
104. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
105. 1850 Federal Census.
106. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
107. 1850 Federal Census.
108. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
109. 1850 Federal Census.
110. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
111. 1850 Federal Census.
112. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
113. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
114. 1850 Federal Census.
115. Joel HAGER, "Electronic."
116. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
117. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
118. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
119. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
120. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
121. 1850 Federal Census.
122. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
123. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
124. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
125. 1850 Federal Census.
126. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
127. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
128. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
129. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
130. 1850 Federal Census.
131. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
132. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
133. 1850 Federal Census.
134. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
135. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
136. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
137. 1850 Federal Census.
138. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
139. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
140. 1850 Federal Census.
141. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
142. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
143. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
144. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
145. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
146. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
147. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
148. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
149. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
150. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
151. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
152. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
153. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
154. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
155. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
156. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
157. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
158. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
159. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
160. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
161. 1850 Federal Census.
162. 1880 Federal Census.
163. 1860 Federal Census.
164. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
165. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
166. 1850 Federal Census.
167. 1880 Federal Census.
168. 1860 Federal Census.
169. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
170. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
171. 1850 Federal Census.
172. 1880 Federal Census.
173. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
174. 1850 Federal Census.
175. 1880 Federal Census.
176. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
177. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
178. 1850 Federal Census.
179. 1880 Federal Census.
180. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
181. 1860 Federal Census.
182. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
183. 1860 Federal Census.
184. 1880 Federal Census.
185. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
186. 1880 Federal Census.
187. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
188. 1860 Federal Census.
189. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
190. 1860 Federal Census.
191. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
192. 1860 Federal Census.
193. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
194. 1860 Federal Census.
195. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
196. 1860 Federal Census.
197. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
198. 1880 Federal Census.
199. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
200. 1880 Federal Census.
201. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
202. 1880 Federal Census.
203. 1860 Federal Census.
204. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
205. 1880 Federal Census.
206. 1860 Federal Census.
207. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
208. 1880 Federal Census.
209. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
210. 1880 Federal Census.
211. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
212. 1880 Federal Census.
213. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
214. 1880 Federal Census.
215. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
216. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
217. 1850 Federal Census.
218. 1860 Federal Census.
219. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
220. 1860 Federal Census.
221. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
222. 1850 Federal Census.
223. 1860 Federal Census.
224. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
225. 1850 Federal Census.
226. 1880 Federal Census.
227. 1860 Federal Census.
228. Connie Baisden Barker, "Electronic."
229. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
230. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
231. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
232. 1850 Federal Census.
233. 1880 Federal Census.
234. 1860 Federal Census.
235. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
236. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
237. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
238. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
239. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
240. 1880 Federal Census.
241. 1860 Federal Census.
242. Connie Baisden Barker, "Electronic."
243. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
244. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
245. 1880 Federal Census.
246. 1860 Federal Census.
247. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
248. 1880 Federal Census.
249. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
250. 1850 Federal Census.
251. 1910 Federal Census.
252. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
253. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
254. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
255. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
256. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
257. 1850 Federal Census.
258. 1910 Federal Census.
259. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
260. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 26.
261. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
262. 1910 Federal Census.
263. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
264. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
265. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
266. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 26.
267. Leon Baisden, "Electronic."
268. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
269. Leon Baisden, "Electronic."
270. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
271. Leon Baisden, "Electronic."
272. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
273. Leon Baisden, "Electronic."
274. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
275. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
276. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
277. Ken Burke, "Electronic."
278. Karen Dismore.
279. Ken Burke, "Electronic."
280. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
281. 1850 Federal Census.
282. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
283. Ken Burke, "Electronic."
284. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
285. 1850 Federal Census.
286. Ken Burke, "Electronic."
287. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
288. Karen Dismore.
289. Henry Clay Ragland, History of Logan Co. W.Va..
290. Karen Dismore.
291. 1850 Federal Census.
292. 1880 Federal Census.
293. 1850 Federal Census.
294. 1880 Federal Census.
295. 1850 Federal Census.
296. 1880 Federal Census.
297. 1850 Federal Census.
298. 1880 Federal Census.
299. 1850 Federal Census.
300. 1880 Federal Census.
301. 1850 Federal Census.
302. 1880 Federal Census.
303. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
304. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
305. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
306. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
307. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
308. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
309. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
310. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic."
311. Fred C. Wheatley, Fred C. Wheatley.
312. Joel HAGER, "Electronic."
313. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
314. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
315. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
316. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
317. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
318. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
319. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
320. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
321. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
322. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
323. 1880 Federal Census.
324. Connie Baisden Barker, "Electronic."
325. 1880 Federal Census.
326. Connie Baisden Barker, "Electronic."
327. 1910 Federal Census.
328. Leon Baisden, "Electronic."
329. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
330. 1910 Federal Census.
331. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
332. 1910 Federal Census.
333. Leon Baisden, "Electronic."
334. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
335. 1910 Federal Census.
336. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
337. 1910 Federal Census.
338. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
339. 1910 Federal Census.
340. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
341. 1910 Federal Census.
342. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
343. 1910 Federal Census.
344. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
345. 1910 Federal Census.
346. Leon Baisden, "Electronic."
347. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
348. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
349. 1910 Federal Census.
350. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
351. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
352. 1910 Federal Census.
353. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
354. 1910 Federal Census.
355. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
356. 1910 Federal Census.
357. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
358. 1910 Federal Census.
359. Leon Baisden, "Electronic."
360. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
361. 1910 Federal Census.
362. Leon Baisden, "Electronic."
363. 1910 Federal Census.
364. Leon Baisden, "Electronic."
365. 1910 Federal Census.
366. Leon Baisden, "Electronic."
367. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
368. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
369. Gregory Scott Baisden, "Electronic."
370. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
371. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
372. Helen, "Electronic."
373. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
374. Helen, "Electronic."
375. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
376. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
377. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
378. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
379. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
380. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
381. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
382. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
383. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
384. Helen, "Electronic."
385. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
386. Helen, "Electronic."
387. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
388. Ken Burke, "Electronic."
389. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
390. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
391. "Obituary."
392. Tombstone.
393. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
394. Marriage Record, Book 2 Page 18 Line 67, See Marriage notes of Son Fred Wheatley.
395. Marriage Record, Page 201 Line 91, See Marriage Notes of Daughter Edith Wheatley.
396. Tombstone.
397. Bill K. Anderson, "Electronic."
398. "Obituary."
399. Tombstone.
400. "Obituary."
401. Tombstone.
402. Marriage Record, Book 2 Page 18 Line 67, See Marriage Notes of Son Fred Wheatley.
403. Marriage Record, Page 201 Line 91, See Marriage Notes of Daughter Edith Wheatley.
404. Letter from Fred C. Wheatley to Ann Wheatley Dated 27 Jan 1977
405. Tombstone.
406. "Obituary."
407. Tombstone.
408. kkgedcom.FTW, "Electronic," Date of Import: 14 Jun 2000.
409. tombstone
410. Letter from Fred C. Wheatley to Ann Wheatley Dated 27 Jan 1977
411. Connie Baisden Barker, "Electronic."
412. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
413. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
414. Gregory Scott Baisden, "Electronic."
415. Helen, "Electronic."
416. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
417. Helen, "Electronic."
418. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
419. Gregory Scott Baisden, "Electronic."
420. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
421. Shirley Baisden Hulgen, "Electronic."
422. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
423. "Obituary."
424. "Obituary," Obituary of Roy Dea BAISDEN (Husband).
425. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
426. "Obituary," Obituary Roy Dea BAISDEN.
427. "Obituary."
428. "Obituary," Obituary Roy Dea BAISDEN.
429. Darrell Bias, "Electronic."
430. Marriage Record, Page 201 Line 91, See Marriage Notes.
431. Death Certificate.
432. "Obituary."
433. Tombstone.
434. Marriage Record, Book 2 Page 18 Line 67, See Marriage Notes.
435. Death Certificate.
436. Tombstone.
437. Marriage Record, Book 2 Page 18 Line 67, See Marriage Notes.
438. Death Certificate.
439. "Obituary."
440. Tombstone.
441. Death Certificate.
442. Tombstone.
443. Marriage Record, Book 2 Page 18 Line 67, See Marriage Notes.
444. Marriage Book Pulaski Co. Va.
445. Death Certificate.
446. Tombstone.
447. Marriage Record, Book 2 Page 18 Line 67, See Marriage Notes.
448. Death CertificateMelbourne Cem TombstoneObituary
449. tombstone
450. Marriage Book Pulaski Co. Va.
451. Connie Baisden Barker, "Electronic."
452. Boone County Genealogical Society, Inc., Boone County W. Va. History 1990, (Printed in the USA by Walsworth Publishing Company), Page 164.
453. Bena Taylor Kirkscey, "Electronic," Page 164.
454. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
455. Gregory Scott Baisden, "Electronic."
456. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
457. Gregory Scott Baisden, "Electronic."
458. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
459. Shirley Baisden Hulgen, "Electronic."
460. Lawana M. Akers, "Electronic."
461. Lawrence Ray Baisden, "Electronic."
462. Shirley Baisden Hulgen, "Electronic."
463. Birth Certificate.
464. Death Certificate.
465. "Obituary."