I just recently received the obit for Robert Westfall Higgins who died January 1981 in Albuquerque NM. The obit does NOT mention where is was buried.
I had info prior to receiving the obit I had info that he had been married 3 times:
1) Bertie Ann Worth married 1933, Divorced 1935 no children
2) Hilda Irene Rhodes married 10/14/1940 ....divorced. They had 2 children Alexander Robert and Mary Lou
3) Betty Hogue (or Hoage)...they had a daughter Robert Lou.
In the obit for Robert it lists his children. 7 daughters, which makes it hard to know who exactly belonged to which marriage...or if the girls were from a wife's previous marriage. 2 Sons.
He was survived by his wife Betty Higgins.....Hogue (or Hoage)
1) Wanda Dunlap of Albuquerque
2) Betty Houston of Edgewood
3) Pamela Bakke of Albuquerque
4) Cathy Smith of Albuquerque
5) Michelle Cordova of Edgewood
6) Roberta Higgins of Albquerque....(mother Betty Hogue)
7) Peggy Hogue of Virginia ...daughter from Betty's previous marriage????
8) James Hogue...son from Betty's previous marriage??...Hazelton, PA
9) David Hill...How does Hill fit in??? Albuquere
The info I had prior said there were 2 children from the marriage to Hilda Irene Rhodes...Alexander Robert and Mary Lou, but neither of these names were listed in the obit.
It would be so nice to know how all of the children mentioned in Robert's obit fit into his marriages.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,