Search for content in message boards

RE: YOU, Tracie McPherson.. it is your cousin... Cathy Bankz... Jamal Elvin Bankz was my dad's Dad

Replies: 0

RE: YOU, Tracie McPherson.. it is your cousin... Cathy Bankz... Jamal Elvin Bankz was my dad's Dad

Posted: 9 Nov 2013 2:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jamal Elvin Bankz
Nov/8/13

Dear Tracie;

Hi. How are you? I have been trying to reach you and have tried to send you several "messages" via this message board. You are the only person, who I am sure has most of the information, I have been wanting on my Dad's side of the family and wanting to connect with any living relatives, like yourself. I would still love to meet you but, was in a serious car accident a year ago and have been off the 'radar" due to my recovery. Can you please send me an e-mail so, I know how to reach you? You can e-mail me @ saintlybabe27@hotmail.com or phone me @ (604)-682-3269 ext.9742 and leave a message, with your contact information where, I can call you back. I would really like to get together and meet & have some lunch or a cup of tea. It is weird wondering who you look like all your life, and then I saw a picture of our grandmother, Miriam Katherine P. on this website and myself & especially my oldest daughter look just like her. Hope to hear from you!
Your cousin
Cathy! We can have a good chat and compare notes!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions