Search for content in message boards

Jesse (Barger) Couch & Henderson West

Replies: 3

Re: Jesse (Barger) Couch & Henderson West

Posted: 14 Nov 2011 5:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
This is Dawn Sherfield,
My great grandmother is Rettie West who is now 103 yrs. old as of last mo. she was married to Arnold West who passed away well before I was born. I share the same birthday as him, April Fools Day. I was on here searching for info on him. I've heard many stories about him since I was little & have always been curious to learn more. My great grandma Rettie has dementia and my grandma (Una) passed away 7 yrs. ago from cancer, so I feel like all those stories died w/ her. I was shocked to tears when I found this page I was so excited scrolling through all the names of people's names that I've heard stories about from my grandma. All of her aunts uncles and cousins etc. if you have any info you can share I would be so greatfull I am also willing to share any info I have that may be usefull to you. My mom is Jessie Willoughby (Una West's) daughter. of coarse West was her maiden name. She had many brothers & sisters, alot of which are still living today. Thank You so much, hope to hear back from you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kathleen Couch Latshaw 30 Jun 2005 3:48AM GMT 
Kathleen Couch Latshaw 5 Jul 2005 10:03PM GMT 
dawnsherfield 15 Nov 2011 12:52AM GMT 
dawnsherfield 15 Nov 2011 1:55AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic