I am posting this to all the BATCHELOR spelling variations in hopes that someone may be able to help me. Thank you in advance for any information.....Liz Batchelor
1. SAMUEL RUEBEN1 BATCHELOR was born Abt. 1885 in McKeesport, Allegheny, Pa, and died Abt. 1921. He married ALICE M BROWN, daughter of JAMES BROWN and HATTIE MARTIN. She was born Abt. 1888, and died Abt. 1921.
Children of SAMUEL BATCHELOR and ALICE BROWN are:
i. RUSSELL2 BATCHELOR, b. Abt. 1909, McKeesport, Allegheny, Pa; d. Bet. 1940 - 1950.
More About RUSSELL BATCHELOR:
Cause of Death: possibly a hear attack
2. ii. JAMES BROWN BATCHELOR, b. February 18, 1914, PA; d. June 20, 1992, Alcoa, TN.
Generation No. 2
2. JAMES BROWN2 BATCHELOR (SAMUEL RUEBEN1) was born February 18, 1914 in PA, and died June 20, 1992 in Alcoa, TN. He married ELIZABETH WALTER Bef. 1947 in McKeesport, PA, daughter of NORMAN WALTER and ALICE CLARK. She was born October 04, 1919 in PA.
Children of JAMES BATCHELOR and ELIZABETH WALTER are:
3. i. NORMAN RUSSELL3 BATCHELOR, b. August 05, 1947, Painesville, Lake County, Ohio.
4. ii. BRUCE JAMES BATCHELOR, b. March 04, 1950, Painesville, Lake County, Ohio.
5. iii. BETTY JILL BATCHELOR, b. October 08, 1952, Painesville, Lake County, Ohio.