Search for content in message boards

I am Gilbert Bunny Baublitz daughter from his second marriage

Replies: 4

I am Gilbert Bunny Baublitz daughter from his second marriage

Tabatha (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2003 9:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi , I have been searching and looking for years for this info and this is what I have found so far , My father Gilbert Bunny Baublitz -mother was Myrtle (Swam)Baublitz .His father not sure but was told by my mother that his name was Gilbert Leon , they had these children Gilbert baublitz ,Cecil Baublitz, LauraBaublitz,and Francis Baublitz , now for the confusing part Gilbert leons brother or cousin married a Geneva who is supposadly related to Myrtle or Gilbert leon himself married Geneva because there are a total of 9 brothers and sisters on my fathers side I just cant find out where Geneva fits in but the other kids names were one was called leon also not sure if that is his real name from what can be remembered he was called Richard Leon , there was a sister named Esther also my mother cannot remember all their names I did find out that their father came to America in 1910 or 1911 first from Poland to sicily Italy then to here if this sounds familiar let me know ,I do not know how much is true or confused but I know that those names do exsist in what I have looked up in marriage records and so fourth just not sure who goes with who , so if any one can help me put it together , Thanks Tabby
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Tabatha 4 Jan 2003 4:50AM GMT 
EvelynMetry 21 May 2008 4:19PM GMT 
nicexandxlitt... 7 Apr 2009 5:14AM GMT 
EMetry 7 Apr 2009 12:31PM GMT 
nicexandxlitt... 7 Apr 2009 4:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic