Generation No. 1
1. JEANNE2 SOLDE (MARTIN1) was born 1632 in La Fleche, Angers, Anjou, France. She married JACQUES BEAUVAIS January 07, 1653/54 in Montreal, Quebec, son of GABRIEL BEAUVAIS and MARIE CREVEIER. He was born 1624 in St Martin d'Ige, France, and died March 20, 1690/91 in Monteal Qubec Canada.
Children of JEANNE SOLDE and JACQUES BEAUVAIS are:
2. i. MARIE ETIENETTE3 BEAUVAIS, b. September 21, 1669, Montreal Que, Canada; d. September 14, 1753, Trois Rivieres, Que, Canada.
ii. RAPHAEL BEAUVAIS.
iii. BARBE BEAUVAIS.
iv. MARGUERITE BEAUVAIS.
v. JEAN BAPTISTE BEAUVAIS.
3. vi. CHARLOTTE BEAUVAIS, b. 1667.
4. vii. JEANNE BEAUVAIS, b. January 15, 1672/73, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; d. February 06, 1702/03.
Generation No. 2
2. MARIE ETIENETTE3 BEAUVAIS (JEANNE2 SOLDE, MARTIN1) was born September 21, 1669 in Montreal Que, Canada, and died September 14, 1753 in Trois Rivieres, Que, Canada. She married JEAN BAPTIST POTHIER1 April 16, 1688 in Trios Rivers Canada, son of JEAN POTICHON and MARGERET DE XAINTES. He was born Abt. 1660 in France, and died July 11, 1711 in Trois Rivieres, Que, Canada.
Children of MARIE BEAUVAIS and JEAN POTHIER are:
i. MARIE LOUISE4 POTHIER, b. April 17, 1689; m. RICHARD FRY, November 23, 1723, Trois RiviÃ¨res.
ii. JEAN-ALEXIS POTHIER, b. December 08, 1690, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; d. December 17, 1690, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
iii. GUILLAUME POTHIER, b. January 28, 1691/92, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
iv. MARIE-BARBE POTHIER, b. November 19, 1694, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
v. JOSEPH-MARIE POTHIER, b. February 28, 1695/96, Lachine, Quebec; d. May 27, 1742, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; m. MARIE JOSEPH DEMORAS -MOURT, January 21, 1717/18, Trios Rivers Canada.
vi. CATHERINE POTHIER, b. February 28, 1697/98; m. JOSEPH PERRIN, February 28, 1717/18, Champlain, Quebec; b. 1694.
vii. MARIE-CATHERINE POTHIER, b. February 28, 1697/98, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
viii. JOHN BAPITIST POTHIER, b. December 30, 1699, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; d. April 22, 1760, Riviere-Du-Loup, Quebec, Canada; m. MARIE ANN CREVIER1, May 12, 1728, Trios Rivers Canada; b. 1706.
Notes for JOHN BAPITIST POTHIER:
Jean-baptiste Pothier , originating in the town of Chartres, was born from the union of Jean Pothier and Marguerite Saintes. It arrives to News-France about 1683 in unknown circumstances. Its first mention with the country is announced to the St. Lawrence, over the island of Montreal, January 8, 1684. In 1685, he is a cantor and schoolmaster in Lachine. December 20, 1686, Jean-baptiste Pothier undertakes a career of notary following a received commission of the lords of Montreal. The Pothier notary marries in Montreal, June 14, 1688, Marie Beauvais, born on September 21, 1669, girl of Jacques Beauvais says St-Gem and of Jeanne SoldÃ©. The notary Claude Maugue had recorded the marriage contract of the couple the religious ceremony day before. Thirteen children are born from this union between 1689 and 1710. In 1690, Jean-baptiste Pothier is named substitute of the tax prosecutor to the bailliage of Montreal and in 1993, he becomes royal notary of the jurisdiction of Montreal. In 1701, it leaves Montreal to be established with Three-Rivers where it ensures the succession of the notary Severin Ameau recently deceased. Jean-baptiste Pothier dies with Three-Rivers on July 11, 1711. Its widow dies in the same city on September 14, 1753. AndrÃ© Vachon wrote the biography of the notary Jean-baptiste Pothier in volume 2 of the "biographical Dictionary of Canada".
ix. JEANNE-MARGUERIT POTHIER, b. December 20, 1701, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
x. MARIE-LOUISE POTHIER, b. November 08, 1703, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
xi. JEAN MICHEAL POTHIER, b. Montreal, Quebec, Canada; d. July 30, 1719; m. ?; b. 1703.
xii. MARIE-MADELEINE POTHIER, b. March 26, 1708, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
xiii. MARIE FRANCIOS POTHIER, b. March 21, 1709/10, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; m. JACQUES CHAMAILLARD, February 16, 1732/33, Pointe Claire, Quebec.
3. CHARLOTTE3 BEAUVAIS (JEANNE2 SOLDE, MARTIN1) was born 1667. She married PIERRE ALEXANDER TURPIN October 30, 1684 in Montreal, Quebec. He was born 1641, and died 1705 in Lachine, Quebec.
Child of CHARLOTTE BEAUVAIS and PIERRE TURPIN is:
i. JEAN BAPTISTE4 TURPIN, b. 1685; m. MARGUERITE FAFARD, May 05, 1710, Fort Detroit; b. 1686.
4. JEANNE3 BEAUVAIS (JEANNE2 SOLDE, MARTIN1) was born January 15, 1672/73 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and died February 06, 1702/03. She married GUILLAUME BOUCHER. He was born January 19, 1664/65.
Child of JEANNE BEAUVAIS and GUILLAUME BOUCHER is:
i. JEANNE4 BOUCHER, b. 1699; m. GABRIEL GROU, August 26, 1735.
Would love to here from anyone connected to this line.