Search for content in message boards

Bennetts of TN, NC(possibly GA and VA)

Replies: 6

Re: Bennetts of TN, NC(possibly GA and VA)

Posted: 17 Jul 2013 6:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
I've searched Wm Bennett & Sarah Wheatley & thought they were parents of Hardiman Bennett, Sr. but unable to find documentation to that -- do you have proof docs? In the Haywood Co. library, I came across a database listing Dr. John Bennett (m. Mary York) as Hardiman M. "Doc" Bennett, Sr.'s parents. I have not been able to verify that yet & have contacted the genealogist who created the database. Haven't heard back from him yet.
I know it's confusing re Washington George Bennett & George Washington Bennett & they are two different people (Geo. W. not in my line). My line is definitely Washington George, wives Ruth Emaline Rogers & Alice Hardin. Not 100% sure which wife was lst or 2nd, but Washington & Alice are buried side by side in Greene Cemetery in Waynesville NC.
Would appreciate anything you have on Wash, Alice & Ruth to add to my collection. I have a lot of info on Young & Allie. Who heads your Bennett line?
Thx,
Suzanne Bennett Mejica
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Angie Padgett 1 Apr 2000 8:27PM GMT 
lilburn2 10 Apr 2000 10:37AM GMT 
mejica1 7 Jun 2013 10:56PM GMT 
Lee_B 8 Jun 2013 1:37AM GMT 
mejica1 8 Jun 2013 1:55AM GMT 
alaynamariesm... 17 Jul 2013 2:42AM GMT 
mejica1 18 Jul 2013 12:27AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions