Search for content in message boards

Unclaimed funds for certain Bergers

Replies: 4

Bergers-Milwaukee

Phillip W. Miller (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2000 1:54PM GMT
Pam:

I just came back from the Clayton Genealogy Library. I really had a super day, but most of it was concentrated in Catharina BERGER. Her maiden name was CRAS, and I found her in her parents home in the 1850 Federal Census, which tied her in with the CRAS family from Nassau, Germany that I have been researching. I have made a contact on the CRASS message board that now takes that line back two more generations! I am corresponding with a man who has some of the CRAS family back to the 1600s.

I copied several 1850 census cheets on BERGERs, Milwaukee Co., Washington Co., and Ozaukee Co., but I have not had a chance to sort them out. I am scheduled to go back out to work in a couple of days, and I will have time to sort thing out from there.

I also wrote to the Wisc. State Hist. Society requesting more OBERMANN and BERGER obituaries. I will keep in touch,and pass on any information.

I have a new ISP and a new email address, klmenviro@houston.rr.com. Best wishes!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
PamBerger23 8 Aug 2000 8:10PM GMT 
Phillip W. Miller 12 Aug 2000 7:37PM GMT 
PamBerger23 14 Aug 2000 4:39PM GMT 
Phillip W. Miller 16 Aug 2000 7:54PM GMT 
rebholzgary 14 Jul 2012 11:51PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions