Search for content in message boards

Harry David Berger & Nora Young from PA

Replies: 0

Harry David Berger & Nora Young from PA

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 5:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Berger
Hello,

I am trying to locate some information on my ancestors Harry Berger and his wife Nora Young. The following is what I know.

My great Grandfather, Randall Berger married Claire G. Brunelle in 28 Dec 1925. The church register indicates his parents are Harry Berger and Nora Young. They are believed to be from PA.

Today a researcher friend clued me into a sister, Louise Marie Berger, daughter of Harry Berger and Nora Young, all of PA. Louise Marie Married on 22 Aug 1942 in Wilkensburg, PA to Eugene V. Morissey. (I have marriage application). I was also clued into Harry David Berger in the 1942 'old mans" draft registration. The Draft registration indicates he was born on 22 Aug 1878 and is married to Nora Berger and lives in Wilkensburg, PA.

I then located the family on the 1930 Census. The census records the following people: Harry Berger (Head), Nora (wife), Robert (son), Louise (daughter), and Vera (daughter). Randall was already married by this time.

My problem lies in the fact that I cannot locate the family on any earlier census to confirm that this Berger family is indeed the family that Randall (my known ancestor) belongs too.

Can anyone provide some assistance?

thank you,
Keith
modoc31[at]gmail[dot]com

Find a board about a specific topic