Search for content in message boards

Lena Blickenstaff Stottlemyer Shepley Obit

Replies: 2

Re: Lena Blickenstaff Stottlemyer Shepley Obit

Posted: 24 May 2011 4:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BLICKENSTAFF
Did you ? I don't remember but you could check the censi .
I MIGHT CHECK OLD COMPUTER FILES. Someone was keeping Marvin's files alive. And my Aunt B., Frances Ruth Palmer Blickenstaff is a Reeder's in Boonsboro. I will stop by now. She was able to give me nicknames of people who died in 1875 . Her children are erlated to both Palmer lines so I will ask for DNA. Same for cousin Bernard (Bernie). Cousin Larry, my barber, is direct male line descendant of the other line than me with commons WAY back. Same for Arnie. I will have my brother ask Arnie or submit it privately to your Palmer project.
Are you related to the Dr. Hartmann at Shippensburg U. (violinist) ?
What do you have on the Rev. War hero , Sgt Lawrence (Lorentz) Everhart (or Eberhardt) ? He seems to have married a sister or cousin of my ancestor - thus brother=-in-law or close relative of comrades and heroes Joseph Johnson and son-in-law John Craig . They were in the German Thomas Johnson family - not the co-resident English Gov. Thomas Johnson . Burials in the Hawbottom Cemtery just off Rte. 40 .
DROP ME ALINE DIRECTLY. BEN
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
palsy69 16 Feb 2007 9:06PM GMT 
MidMdRoots 14 Apr 2011 3:26AM GMT 
palsy69 24 May 2011 10:28PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions