Search for content in message boards

The Boves

Replies: 2

The Boves

Posted: 25 Aug 2002 8:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
First, I am under my sons name. My name is Cynthia;Satindollc@aol.com. My grandfathers name was Vincenzo Bove, believed to be from the Tuscany Region. My grandmother was Carmela Viente from Northern Italy. My mother Jane Bove believed we had French Origins as well. Other members of the Bove Family in and around Wilmington, DE. - Dominick Bove, Jack Bove, Angelo Bove {dec.}, Margaret Bove O'Hara, Amelia{Penny} Bove Clementoni, Rose Bove{dec.}, Jane Bove White{dec.} Jimmy Bove[dec.}, Mary Bove DiJoseph{dec.} My Aunt Mary Bove DiJoseph lived in Kennet Square. We are related to Januar Bove, Bill Bove.
The elder Januar Bove was , I believe , attorney gneral or assistant att. gen., here in Wilmington. There are several law firms bearing the Bove name - Connolly, Bove, Lodge; and Beverly Bove who is my 3rd., cousin. I would like feedback if any of the Boves listed may be/are related to you. I would be interested in knowing if we are linked to the Boves, Theodoro wrote about. Interesting family history. Bought the Vermont Bove sauce; wondered about them as well. Email back. Thanks!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
hophni1 26 Aug 2002 2:26AM GMT 
TeresaTL 16 Nov 2010 12:04AM GMT 
drjjg2829 29 Jun 2011 7:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions