Search for content in message boards

Jesse Robinson Bow

Replies: 1

Jesse Robinson Bow

Posted: 13 Oct 2008 7:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'd love to try to get photographs of all the children of Jesse Robinson Bow. I'd like to get photos/portraits of all of the children of Nathaniel Bow/Rachel Thurman as well, but we'll see.
I'm a direct descendent of Lafayette Taylor Bow/Isabella Marcus Taylor. I have a photo of both of them, given to me by their granddaughter who is quite elderly but still living in Oklahoma. I'm happy to share it if you email me.
I'm also looking for photos of some of their children. I have several photos of Paul Stanley Bow (my ggrandfather), Mary Louisa Bow, and Bernice Bines Bow. I'm looking for photos of Olie Otis Bow Jones, Marvin Hewitt Bow, Horace Story Bow, Leo Taylor Bow.

If anyone has photos they are willing to share, I'll would be very appreciative. I'll be happy to share photographs I have. Mostly, I'm quite curious because I'm struck by how much one of my uncles (in his 50s) resembles Jonathan Gaines Bow at the same age and would like to try to piece together a more comprehensive family record.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ShannonBow 13 Oct 2008 1:57PM GMT 
Jonathan Bow 25 Feb 2012 3:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions