From "DESCENDANTS OF ISAAC BRADLEY OF BRANFORD AND EAST HAVEN, CONNECTICUT 1650 - 1898 - Together with a brief History of the various Bradley families in New England" by Leonard Abram Bradley - Yale 1855 - (1833 - 1898) - Higginson Book reprint, pg. 49:
1. ISAAC BRADLEY, whose name appears on the records of the town of Branford, Conn., as early as January 20th, 1667, and who removed to East Haven, Conn., in 1683, where he died January 12th, 1712-13, ae 62 years, married Elizabeth _____, who died January 3rd, 1712-13, ae 56 years. From an affidavit made by him December 1st, 1685, in which he is spoken of as "aged 35 years or thereabouts" (recorded in the New Haven Land Records in Vol. 1, p. 242), it appears that he was born in 1650. They had issue:
2. MARY, b. _____.
3. ELIZABETH, b. _____.
4. WILLIAM, b. in 1682; d. January 27th, 1727, ae 45.
5. ISAAC, b. _____; d. July 10th, 1716.
6. SAMUEL (see my other message board postings), b. in 1686; d. March 23rd, 1758, ae 72.
7. SARAH, b. _____.
8. DANIEL, b. December 20th, 1696; d. December 13th, 1780, ae 84.
Letters of Administration on the estate of Isaac Bradley (the father) granted by the New Haven Probate Court February 3rd, 1712-13, to his two eldest sons, William and Isaac (Vol. 4 of Probate Records, p. 119.) Sources of information as to parents and children, Dodd's East Haven Register, New Haven Probate Records and Records of Births, also the East Haven Village Records. Probate Records give the names of the children. Division of the father's estate (in Vol. 4 of Probate Records, pp. 417, 240) shows two shares were set to William, eldest son, the "Joiner's tools" being divided equally between him and Samuel; a right in the home lot being set to William, Samuel and Daniel. All of the children survived their father."
As a note, there is a discussion, in this book, about the relationship to the Haverhill, MA and the Branford/East Haven, CT Bradley families. There is information that there was "an" Isaac Bradley's who married Elizabeth Danish or Darrish on 24 June 1624 at White Notley, Essex County, England. They do not know if this was an ancestor of the Isaac Bradley who shows up in CT (possibly that marriage was his parents? - the timing would be correct).