Search for content in message boards

Vaughan/Vaughn/Bradshaw - Missouri

Replies: 1

Vaughan/Vaughn/Bradshaw - Missouri

Posted: 30 Oct 2013 4:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for the descendants of William Bradshaw who was living in Wayne County, MO and is listed on the 1880 census. The 1880 Wayne County, MO census has William Bradshaw age 46, widowed, living with his four children, Sarah, William J., John O. and Mary. John O.Bradshaw is my great grandfather listed as one of the children in this household. Tracking back further than my great, great grandfather William has been a futile search. However, recently my second cousin had his DNA tested and it revealed that our ancestor William Bradshaw is genetically linked with the Vaughan/Vaughn surname. So, we have been digging in the wrong direction.

Therefore, I am looking for the descendants of William Bradshaw aka William Vaughan/Vaughn. Also any Vaughan/Vaughn families that may have been related or associated with the Bradshaw family. We have no concrete evidence, only theory as to why our ancestor changed his name to Bradshaw. Nor, do we know if the change occurred with William or his father, so on and so on.

Thanks in advance.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BeckyAnderson... 30 Oct 2013 10:00PM GMT 
susan parlett 30 Oct 2013 10:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions