Search for content in message boards

William Bragg - Brother of General Braxton Bragg

Replies: 47

Re: William Bragg - Brother of General Braxton Bragg

Posted: 10 Jul 2011 9:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
The Bragg I have found did switch sides and was captain. For the one I've been searching for more info on died May 21, 1894 . And I have seen where he was one of 5 brothers and I have the list which shows Braxton as one of the brothers. I also have William F. Bragg's arrest papers. I thought I had everything in one place, and I know some is still in my shoebox but have no clue on how to look at it!

We are looking for the same person, we were always sure that he changed sides and I can see where he left one and when he joined the other-side, you probably have it all too. Would love to hear everything you know about him and trade information on him.

Ancestry.com is a great site, I've been having a blast looking people up. I am 'not' a fan of web based mails although this one allows you to resize the reply window at least LOL. And I did just find where I could read your message as I'm typing. I have found arrest records for William F. Bragg too. We show different death dates for William but I also cannot find where that information is but will look through the records I do have to see what I can find Monday. It's going on midnight here, I am in maryland and even though this has me back in "dig" mode I shouldn't stay up all night tonight. The only thing that could throw us both off track are the records that are hand written. I realize that cursive for the F could also be an L depending on the author? Will look with fresh eyes. Do you know the file size limit on ancestry.com?

Laura

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
LadyBear111 10 Jul 2011 7:01PM GMT 
Chignonempres... 11 Jul 2011 2:40AM GMT 
LadyBear111 12 Jul 2011 2:50AM GMT 
LadyBear111 11 Jul 2011 3:44AM GMT 
jwbsaints 25 Sep 2011 5:23AM GMT 
Chignonempres... 20 Jul 2012 8:38PM GMT 
Chignonempres... 29 Jul 2012 9:15PM GMT 
Bruce_Bragg88 24 Dec 2012 3:36AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic