I am a descendant of Henry Thomas Nathaniel Bratt born in 1850 in Eccles, Lancashire, England and Eliza Fletcher born in 1855 in either West Bromwich, Staffordshire or more probably Rhyl, Wales. The family appear to have moved from Eccles to Warrington, back to Manchester and then to Blackpool.
Henry and Eliza had eight children:
- Nathaniel born in Warrington in 1882, married in Lytham Anne Rothwell born 1904
- Henry (or Harry) Thomas born in Lyme (?) in 1882, married in Blackpool Hannah Jane Handley born 1902, then in 1921 married as his second wife Minnie Ada Fuller in Rotorua, New Zealand who was born in 1884
- Earnest born in Warrington in 1887, married in Warrington Annie J Sherratt born in 1908
- my grandmother Violet (or Violetta) Bratt born in Ardwick, Manchester in 1891, who married as her first husband my granddad William Oultram born in 1891
- Ruth born in Fallowfield, Manchester in 1892 married Albert Hartup who was born in 1896
- Mary born in Fallowfield in 1894 unmarried
- Rachel born in Blackpool in 1898 unmarried
- Clara (or Clarice) born in Blackpool in 1901, who married Christopher Boutland
I'm looking for any information on the Bratt family, but specifically I'm seeking details of Henry's parents/ancestors and the descendants of Nathaniel, Henry and Earnest.