Search for content in message boards

Robert Breen, Wexford, Ireland, USA

Replies: 0

Robert Breen, Wexford, Ireland, USA

Posted: 19 Jun 2013 6:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jun 2013 6:25AM GMT
Surnames: Breen
Does anyone out there have a Robert Breen (born 1869 in Oldcourt, Wexford, Ireland) in their family tree? I live in Oldcourt still on the Breen land - my great grandmother Ann Breen (married James Molloy) was Roberts sister. We know he left Ireland at some stage in the late 1800s, strongly believe he went to the USA, (possibly Boston, but not sure) and possible married a MAry, had three children, Margaret, Sarah & William. I have no details on any of these people - they may not be at all accurate. Robert is the only definite clue I have. (His parents were Michael Breen & Mary Murphy.
Robert had a brother David Breen who lived in Jackson Heights New york with his wife Delia and their four children - Mary, Eileen, Patricia & Edmund (Buddy). His sister Ellen / Eileen also lived in New York
He also had a sister MAry/May/Marie who left Ireland we think to go to her brother Robert after causing quite a scandal here in Ireland! Even mentioned in the Houses of Parliament!
Id love to find someone out there that might have some idea what happened to these people - all cousins!
Linda
lindarogers9@gmail.com

Find a board about a specific topic