the Estate of Hunt Family: De Vere Hunt / George Hunt / Robert Hunt... Geroge Tenant John Dwyer - Vere Hunt held at least 8 townlands in the parish of Toem at the time of Griffith's Valuation, while George and Robert Hunt also had estates in this parish. In November 1852 the estate of the trustees of the settlement of Vere Dawson White at Cappagh was advertised for sale in 7 lots. It included the dwelling house and demesne of Cappagh, John Dwyer tenant. In May 1868 the estate of Robert Langley Hunt at Prospect and Kyle, barony of Middlethird, county Tipperary was advertised for sale and in June 1883 his estate at Kyle was for sale again. Kyle was held on a fee farm grant of 1850 from Wray Palliser to Mathew Richard Millet. In the 1870s Vere Hunt of High Park owned 755 acres in county Tipperary. At the same time the representatives of Robert L. Hunt of Cooleney owned 655 acres, the representatives of George Hunt of Currahbridge owned 2,790 acres and F. Robert Hunt of Julian's Hall, Monkstown, owned 2,245 acres all in county Tipperary. The estate of Matthew de Vere Hunt at Huntsgrove, Gortnagowna, 257 acres in the barony of Upper Ormond, was advertised for sale in February 1871. He died in New Zealand.