Search for content in message boards

Brinegars of Greene County, Indiana, buried at Owensburg Cemetery

Replies: 0

Brinegars of Greene County, Indiana, buried at Owensburg Cemetery

Posted: 13 Dec 2007 10:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello - I help take care of the Owensburg Cemetery. We are attempting to have obituaries of everyone buried there. I have Audrey's and Jennie's. However, I don't have James. If anyone could supply this, I would appreciate it. Also, Is Audrey or Audrie the correct spelling. Thank you. Sandra

Brinegar, Audrey (DS) 1911-1958 w/o James d/o Amy/Wes Roberts OBIT ..... Buried at Plot I-45J

Brinegar, Audrie. ? spelling Audrey or Audrie ? - Apr ?, 1958. Final rites for Audrie Roberts Brinegar were conducted Mon. 2:00 p.m. at Owensburg Baptist Church, with Rev. Merla Craig of Silverville, church pastor, officiating. Mrs. Brinegar died 4:25 p.m. Fri. at her residence in Owensburg. During the services, Mrs. Earl Terry, Mrs. John Terrell and John Terry sang “The City Foursquare,” “Beautiful Isle of Somewhere” and “Precious Memories.” In charge of flowers were Marion Holmes, Phyllis Green, June Roberts, Roseanna Robbins, Violet Workman, Catherine Sargent, Diane Brummett, Lucy Crum, Lucille Ross, Juanita Jefferson and Gladys Brinegar. Pallbearers were Donald Hudson, Vernon Jackson, Gary Robbers, Marvin Roberts, Bill Flynn and Ben Roach. Burial was in Owensburg Cemetery, under direction of Lehman Funeral Home of Owensburg.

Brinegar, James F. 1909-1990 (DS) h/o 1:Audrey 2:Jennie ~V-WW ... Buried at Plot III-46J*

Brinegar, Jennie 1908-1997 buried beside OraRoberts-2 nd h: James Brinegar d/o James Lee/Daisey Ford (cross reference) . . . . . OBIT .... Buried at Plot I-47K

Brinegar, Jennie G. Oct 2, 1908-Feb 21, 1997. Jennie G. Brinegar, 88, 2629 Clover Lane, died 12:50 a.m. today at Bedford Regional Medical Center following a 6-month
illness. Born in Sandborn, she was the daughter of Lee and Daisey (Ferguson) Ford. She married Ora Roberts and he died in 1949. She married James Brinegar on Dec 19, 1959 and he preceded her in death on May 27, 1991. She was a homemaker and a member of Owensburg Baptist Church. She is survived by one son, Marvin Lee Roberts of Owensburg; one daughter, Marion Pettyjohn of Bedford; 5 grandchildren; and 3 great-grandchildren. She also was preceded in death by her parents; one daughter, Betty Lucille Roberts; one sister, Lucille Campbell; and 3 brothers: Paul, Ottie and Lawrence Ford. Services will be 11 a.m. Mon. at Day & Carter with Rev. Merla Craig officiating. Burial will be in Owensburg Cemetery. Friends may call from 2-8 p.m. Sun. at the mortuary. (Times-Mail Bedford, IN, Feb 20, 1997)(Note: Buried by Ora Roberts.)

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions