Search for content in message boards

Jeremiah Brooks

Replies: 12

Re: Jeremiah Brooks

Posted: 7 Jun 2007 1:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brooks, Terrell, Blaylock, Warmack, Pierce
Hi Ginger,

Jim is directly descended from Jeremiah Brooks via his eldest son David, David was married to Elizabeth (Betsy) Terrell. David's eldest, Hiram Comer, married to Sarah Elizabeth Blaylock. Hiram Comer's second son, Haywood Lafayette, married to Millie Jane Warmack, their 5th son, James Haston, married to Delia Pierce, (Jim's grandparents). James Haston and Delia had only one child, Jim's father Paul, the black sheep of the family! The family definitely stayed in Tennessee for a while, I know James Haston and his brother Richard were both living in Arkansas, whether they moved there as children with their parents, or when they became adults I am not sure, will ask Jim when he gets home. (He has gone off to Scotland for the day with his friend Bob.)

Right now I am in a bit of a panic, I have seven Biblical costumes to sew before this coming Monday, got six cut out last night, so I have got to give them my priority. As soon as I can breathe again, I will get back to you on this! I will need to go through my records first and print out some emails I have stored.

Jackie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Newton Brooks 11 Oct 2001 2:11AM GMT 
JackieSBrooks 17 Dec 2001 11:21PM GMT 
Ginger Smith 9 May 2007 8:09PM GMT 
JackieSBrooks 10 May 2007 7:13AM GMT 
Ginger Smith 10 May 2007 11:38AM GMT 
JackieSBrooks 11 May 2007 7:19AM GMT 
Ginger Smith 6 Jun 2007 9:32PM GMT 
JackieSBrooks 7 Jun 2007 7:09AM GMT 
Ginger Smith 11 May 2007 2:29PM GMT 
JackieSBrooks 12 May 2007 6:54AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions