Search for content in message boards


Replies: 2
Posted: 31 Dec 2012 12:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Dec 2012 12:43PM GMT
Probably you already have a certified copy of your GRO entry of birth but if this was the one issued at original registration then it may be helpful to get a new copy in case there was subsequent court action, in which case the General Registry Office would have been told the outcome and if needs be would have amended the original registration entry. If you have not looked already then you may find some potentially useful guidance at

If you know approximately when and where your mother was born then you may be able fo find her parents and siblings (if any). Family memories may help.

Good luck.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tcar952 31 Dec 2012 5:51PM GMT 
Paul Miskin 31 Dec 2012 7:40PM GMT 
tcar952 31 Dec 2012 10:36PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic