Search for content in message boards

James Bruce who married Tabitha Mustain??

Replies: 0

James Bruce who married Tabitha Mustain??

Posted: 16 Oct 2012 11:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BRUCE -MUSTAIN - CHRISTIAN
The James Bruce who married Tabitha Mustain, is now being attached to the Thomas Bruce and Mary Chritian line.

this is on ancestry.com, I can not imagine in great families how this happened!!! Thomas Bruce supposed to be the s.i James Bruce who married Tabitha Mustain. If that true it nmust have been the immaculate conception.!!!!!
Can the people see the difference in the age of theeir s called parents.??'
Ok James Bruce b. Aug 1752 Pittsylvania co. "Va. d. 1814 Pittsylvania co. Va. Tabitha b, 1762 Pittsylvania co. Va.
she died 1820Pittsylvania co. Va.
As anyone can see the ages do not fit the for Thomas Bruce b. 1664. The Thomas and James wee born almost 100 years appart!!!
ARe these people simply trying stick their people into my tree, and hope someone won't notiiiiiiiice?? The thing is there are many of these trees being done like this not just one.There should be something that could be done aboutthis terribvle thing. Ancestry do not seem to be bothered by this. Is it they theink they may be about to lose some money??In retrospect, Thmas Bruce and this "Jammes Bruce DID NOT COME THROUGH THE SAME LINE AS THEY SEEM TO THINK.cAN SOMEONE SEPPARTE THE TWO LINES? iT IS SICKKKKENING TO SEE THIS DOONE TO SO MANY FAMILIES,

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions