Search for content in message boards

Thomas Burnett

Replies: 1

Thomas Burnett

Carol Stark (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2001 4:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone know who the Daniel Burnett listed as head of house hold 1790 in Chatam County N.C. is?
Was he related to Daniel & Thomas Burnett (1820) in Smith Co. Tn.?

Who was the Thomas Burnett listed as head of house hold in 1790 -1800 of Wake Co. N.C.?

Was Thomas related to Daniel & Thomas Burnett of (1820) Smith Co. Tn..

There appears to be two different Burnett lines in Smith Co. Tn..

I am looking for the father of Thomas Burnett who was dead by 1822, when the widow Elizabeth was granted admnx. of his estate.

A few people listed on the 1822 invt. of Thomas Burentt, were Daniel Burnett, James Cunningham, Drury Clarady, Wm. Clarady, Asa Mosley, Daniel Mosley, Wm. Brent & Drury Mosley.

Mt Thomas Burnett was b. 1812-13 in Tn., and was in Williamson Co. IL. (1840) or earlier. On the 1840 census for Wm. Co. IL. are these same Mosley's. A son of Drury Mosley kiled James R. Burnett in 1856 in Wm. Co. IL., bro. of my Thomas Burnett.

Who was the Thomas Burnett Sr. who had a land grant of 350 acres North side of Neuse river in Craven Co. N.C.?

Thomas R. Burnett son of James Burnett (wife Sabry) was still in 1830 in Smith Co. Tn., while the Thomas I'm interested in was dead by 1822.

Where was the father of this Thomas Burnett? Was he in Wake Co. N.C. with a Tiller & Wm. Ship in 1790 -1800. Thomas Burnett of Smith Co. Tn. had land joining the land of William, Tiller, Benton, Macon (Makin) & Charles Ledbetter.
This land in Smith Co. Tn., was located near Dixon Springs, & joining the original land grant of Col. Gideon Lamb.

Can anyone help? Where is the Burnett family that my Thomas Burnett belongs to? Does anyone have a clue, that may help? Any clue at all, would be most welcomed here. Thanks.

Carol
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Carol Stark 5 Sep 2001 10:13PM GMT 
cindiscott52 12 Nov 2001 12:24AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions