I found some information about his siblings.
Copy of the 1782 Census for Benjamin Cage.
I believe that Benjamin Cage's children were:
Margaret Cage of Charlotte, VA who married Edmund Turner on December 13, 1788
Fielder (or Fielding) Cage of Charlotte, VA who married Susannah Jones on April 15, 1795 (Their daughter Martha is my great great great grandmother)
John Cage of Charlotte County, VA who married Peggy Barnes on January 6, 1803
Jesse Cage of Charlotte County, VA who married Ann Davis on either August 23, 1814 or August 23, 1804
Elizabeth Cage of Charlotte County, VA who married John Barnes on January 2, 1796
From what i can tell, Benjamin Cages son Fielder had 4 children, Fielder/Fielding, Martha, Wilson and William. The Fielder Cage you are asking about is brother to my Great Great Great Grandmother Martha Cage Bates who married Samuel Bates. They had 10 children, only 2 making it to adulthood to marry and raise children. Martha Cage Bates' children were:
1. Henrietta Cage Bates born in Va nov 20, 1822 d. Aug 26, 1836 in Tipton County Tennessee
2. Addison Winfield Bates b. Dec 25, 1824 d Feb 27 1882 in Baton Rouge
3. Charles Fielder b. Oct 21, 1826 d. Aug 19, 1836 tipton County Tennessee
4. James Wilson b. nov 5, 1828 d. oct 21, 1844 in madison County
5. Mary Ann Susan b. Dec 9, 1830 d. in Baton Rouge
6. Martha Amanda b. april 24, 1832 d. March 18, 1836 Tipton County Tennessee
7. Joseph Fuqua b. Nov 1, 1833, d Aug 2, 1834 Tipton county TN
8. Elizabeth Fugua born aug 11, 1835 d. sept 1836 Tipton County TN
9. John william b aug 25, 1837 Lauderdale county TN, died Aug 18, 1909 Baton Rouge LA
10. Rosala Virginia b. Nov 2, 1839 d. Jan 19, 1842.
Samuel and Martha were married on December 26, 1821 in Halifax, VA. They migrated to Tennessee in 1834, then to Mississippi in 1842, and on to Louisiana in 1846.
Their son John William Bates married Lucie Hacket on nov 27, 1866. John William Bates died Aug 18, 1909 and is buried in Magnolia Cemetary on nineteenth Street in Baton Rouge LA.
Their other son Addision Winfield Bates (my great great grandfather) married Amanda Monget (b. Oct 30, 1830 d Feb 24, 1904). she is buried in Baton Rouge along with her husband Addison in the Magnolia cemetary. They had three children, William Perkins, Joseph Winfield and Sarah E. Joseph died in an explosion at a sugar Plantation at the age of 35, and Sarah died at the age of 2 months.
Addison had a son, william Perkins Bates (my great grandfather) b. Jan 1, 1854 d. Nov 25, 1934 and buried in Magnolia cemetary in Baton Rouge. William married Mary Louise "Neta" Bowie.(Mary Bowie's father was Allan Bowie and mother was Mary Garcia). He and Mary Bowie had 4 children,
1. Allen Winfield Bates Sr. (my grandfather) b. Oct 5 1899 d june 13, 1985) buried in Baton Rouge LA. Married Marie Louise Cases May 18, 1926
2. James Pirie Bates died unmarried at the age of 21... murdered.
3. Joseph Bowie Bates bl. March 30, 1898 in Plaguemine LA, d Nov. 1982
4. John Addison Bates born march 24, 1905.