Search for content in message boards

William Cain, Sr., ca. 1780

Replies: 2

William Cain, Sr., ca. 1780

Ricky L. Cain (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 1999 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cain, Moreau, Clark, Laughlin, Ritter
William Cain, Sr. is the father of Abel Cain who married Ellen Charlotte Clark(e) in 1821 in Richmond Co. Georgia. Abel and Ellen are the parents of Isaac Thomas Cain who was born around 1839 in Florida (according to the 1880 census, Vermillion Parish, La.). Isaac married Susan Ritter around 1867 in Texas and they moved to Louisiana around 1869.

Isaac Thomas Cain and Susan Ritter had seven children; Adrian, John Louis, Patric, Richard, Robert, Ellen, Robert, and Isaac Taylor. All of them were born in Louisiana except for Adrian who was born before his parents left Texas. Many of Richard, Robert, and Isaac Taylor's descendants are still in Louisiana. I have lost touch with the other descendants of Isaac Thomas.

I am one of Robert's descendants. Robert was born in 1876. He married Ovenia Moreau in 1899 in Louisiana and they had
nine children: Abe, Mary, Bell, Oliver, Claude, Wilson, Lillian, Elizabeth, and Herny. Abe was my grandfather.

If you have any information about this family or in any way tie into it, I would love to hear from you. I would be glad to share any other information I have with you.

Ricky L. Cain
Charlottesville, Virginia
rlcain@sprynet.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ricky L. Cain 2 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Faylene Phillips Wolcott 22 Aug 2001 2:09AM GMT 
RickyLCain 22 Aug 2001 10:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions