Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Callaway

Replies: 7

Re: Elizabeth Callaway

Posted: 7 Aug 2012 5:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Donna,
Here is what i have gathered from the census of 1880 Elizabeth Callaway was widowed and had two children. The first child was beauavista Callaway and Willis Callaway.
Beauvista was 3 yrs old at the time of the 1880 census and Willis was only 1 yrs old. Willis real name is Willis Ira Callaway I have gotten that far on our family tree. Elizabeth was born in 1858 down in what is now Bleckley Ga, Back when she was born it not called Bleckley.Elizabeth lived in Lovejoy Ga in henry county. I dont have any information on her death nor if she ever remarried.

I can tell you this, My Grandfather was named Julian Clyde Callaway Sr. He was a Methodist Preacher and was the North Ga Methodist Supertant he died when i was 1yrs old and that is all i know bout him. Any and all information that i have obtained is through a find a grave web site and Ancestery records. I have hit a dead end on Elizabeth Callaway. If you have any records of her it would greatly help us expand our family. Does this help you with what i am asking for?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Callawaykevin... 4 Aug 2012 5:01AM GMT 
WebTree 7 Aug 2012 2:58PM GMT 
Callawaykevin... 7 Aug 2012 11:46PM GMT 
WebTree 8 Aug 2012 2:10PM GMT 
Callawaykevin... 11 Aug 2012 3:43AM GMT 
WebTree 11 Aug 2012 1:52PM GMT 
Callawaykevin... 11 Aug 2012 2:30PM GMT 
Callawaykevin... 12 Aug 2012 2:42AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic