Search for content in message boards

CALVERTS WEST VIRGINIA

Replies: 11

CALVERTS WEST VIRGINIA

Posted: 21 Sep 1999 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Aug 2002 10:41AM GMT
Surnames: Calvert, Kirkpatrick, Lemasters, Cain

I am from a long line of Calverts and Ias well as some other new found family members are looking for more info. on our line. Starting from my immediate line goes myself D. Marcus Doviak to my mother Marcella Jean Howard. My Grand mother was Jessie Virginia Joy Calvert. Her Father was Charles Ross Calvert and her mother's maiden name was Catherine Jane Kirkpatrick. I don't have any info on the Kirkpatrick side at all, and I am very interested in finding something on this side as well. Charles Ross' Father's name was John Ewing and his wife was Martha Lemasters. From family stories John Ewing was the creator of Calvert Whiskey. John's Father was Albert G. and he held a couple of terms in office in West Virginia. Albert's wife's name was Mary Polly Cain also no info on this as of yet. Albert's Father was Thomas Clair Calvert and his mother was Elizabeth Johnson. All as far as I could tell were all from Wetzel county which prior to the civil war was also know as Tyler county. If there are other Calverts of this line and would like to converse this would be great. To help out a little more other children of John Ewing and Martha Lemasters were Arthur C., Clarence Webster, Albert G. which I had found his grand children online, Shannon Wiley, Rusha V., Lista, Mary Pearl, Isaac Conley, and Elza Ean. I hope this can help some of our lost family find their way back home so to speak.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
marcz63 21 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT 
recalvert 31 Aug 2001 12:56AM GMT 
daipdq 1 Jan 2003 12:54AM GMT 
xxJamieMunn21 3 Mar 2006 11:00AM GMT 
David Bell 4 Mar 2006 6:59PM GMT 
recalvert 22 Mar 2006 1:00AM GMT 
jamiemunn31 23 Mar 2006 9:40PM GMT 
jamiemunn31 25 Mar 2006 9:15PM GMT 
calico3 5 Jan 2012 12:45AM GMT 
daipdq 1 Jan 2003 12:19AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions