John Calvert // ME Scott / Yorkshire 1830s

Replies: 5

Re: John Calvert // ME Scott / Yorkshire 1830s

Karen (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2002 3:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: calvert/Ledger
HI Susan,

I keep coming back to your message as its really " bugging" me - in a good way of course. The reason being, your William Craven Calvert....... I have a Grace Ann Calvert born 1895 ( father was John Calvert)who married John CRAVEN, born 1896. I have found none of there children yet but im working on it but they did live in Wakefield for a while. It is possible that that they had children and could have named them "Craven Calvert" I realise the dates are out and your william was born before my Grace so couldnt possibly be a child but im thinking its possible to be relations and maybe married cousins etc.......... Its all just ideas at the moment and theories but like i say the similarities and coincidences are there. My Ledger family also moved to Woolongong, so thats another little extra! Sorry all this vague but like i say im working on the Craven Calvert as im convinced it might join up somewhere............ At the moment im stuck on John Calvert, born 1775 in Guiseley, West Yorks, so im trying other lines now until something turns up!
Look forward to hearing from you,
Karen. West Yorkshire.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Larry Calvert 20 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
Dewel Lott 20 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
jimj0will 20 Feb 2006 12:49PM GMT 
Susan (Calvert) Fischer 13 Jun 2002 6:32AM GMT 
Karen 10 Jul 2002 9:17AM GMT 
Adrienne Calv... 25 Dec 2012 4:36AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions