Search for content in message boards

David R. CAMERON / CAMRON

Replies: 3

David R. CAMERON / CAMRON

Posted: 11 Nov 2002 3:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cameron, Camron, Wilburn, Welborn, Overton, Santos
I am looking for the ancestors of David R. Cameron. He was born May 25, 1806.On census records he always indicated his birthplace as Tennessee. He was married to Susannah Wilburn (Welborn) in Jackson Missouri in 1829. He moved to Dallas Co., Texas in 1846 and died there June 14, 1894.

I have seen references to his mother being Rachel Cameron Overton and Rachel being married to a Cameron prior to her marriage to Aaron Overton. This would make sense as David showed up in Missouri (late 1820's) about the same time as Rachel and Aaron Overton and her father John Ezra. David also moved to Texas abt 1845 at the same time as Rachel and Aaron. As well as three of Susannah's brothers, Edward, Robert and Hirum Wilburn. Edward being married to Rachel's daughter Nancy.

If anyone has any information regarding David's ancestry, I would appreciate it, I have been looking for this for a very long time and feel like I am hitting a brick wall. I would particularly like to know the name of David's father and what happened to him.

Thanks
Diane Cameron Santos
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
diane75533 11 Nov 2002 10:40PM GMT 
sjhaynes48 4 Apr 2008 11:11PM GMT 
diane75533 20 Apr 2008 12:51PM GMT 
Moxyfem 14 Dec 2012 9:12PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic