Search for content in message boards

Camp Photo's

Replies: 9

Camp Photo's

Beverly King-Goodwin (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2005 11:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Camp
My grandmother was Martha Frances Camp. The line is: Martha, Ruben, William T., Ossimus, William, John & Thomas III. I would be grateful to anyone that has photos of any Camp family members if they would share them with me. I don't mind if they are not in the direct line. I would love to add other photos to a collection and would love to see other cousins (no matter how distant) and members of their families. My dad was orphaned at age 6 so there are few to no photo in my family of my dad's family.

I do have one of Martha Camp (My grandmother) at abt. age 18 and one of her with her family (her husband was Jesse Stokes King and 3 of her 5 children) Additionally, I have a picture of her husband (my grandfather) when he was abt. 18. I also have a picture of Reuben Columbus Camp (my great grandfather) by himself. I would be willing to share these photos and any others that may be of interest. I also have one of my dad (Rev. Lee King) as a young man in his army uniform and one of an uncle at a young age. I would also be willing to share later pictures of Martha's children even though our last name is King if anyone is interested.

I would be willing to share the family line on Martha Frances Camp-King's children down to present day and any photos I have. I would also dearly love to have your family line.

Please email me if you are willing to let me have copies of your pictures and/or would like to have the family line info or are willing to share your line no matter how distance.

My email address is: bevs_email@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Beverly King-Goodwin.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Beverly King-Goodwin 5 Jan 2005 6:23PM GMT 
Doris Camp Perkins 6 Jan 2005 5:13PM GMT 
Beverly King-Goodwin 7 Jan 2005 2:11PM GMT 
J. Camp 13 Jan 2005 1:16AM GMT 
bevsemail 13 Jan 2005 2:47AM GMT 
J. Camp 14 Jan 2005 1:40AM GMT 
bevsemail 20 Jan 2005 9:10PM GMT 
scarlet01 5 Jul 2005 5:50AM GMT