Search for content in message boards

RUTH (STROUD) CAMP

Replies: 2

RUTH (STROUD) CAMP

Posted: 28 Jan 2002 4:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Jan 2004 1:00PM GMT
Surnames: CAMP, STROUD, TYSON, NEWTON, COLE
I am searching for the descendants of Ruth (Stroud) Camp. She was born either in 1893 or 1901, the daughter of Leonidas and Belle (Cole-Newton) Stroud in Uniontown, KS and moved to the Atlanta, GA area sometime later.

She married a man with the surname of Camp but the given name is unknown. According to her obit and funeral home info (Horis A. Ward Funeral Home), she had at least 3 children, 8 grandchildren, and 2 gr-grandchildren at the time of her death on 1-25-1980. Prior to her death, she was living at the Styron's Nursing Home in Jonesboro, GA. She was buried in the Eastview Cemetery in Atlanta, GA.

The names of her 3 children listed were:
Robert L. Camp, of Jonesboro
Mrs. William Tyson, of Conyers
Donald Camp, of Atlanta

I would really like to get in touch with one of her descendants. According to the info given for her death certificate, there are some minor discrepancies that gives me reason to think that they don't really know what her parent's real names were. Our family had lost touch with Ruth a long time ago, for whatever reason.

Thank you,
Anita McKinney
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
newtonmckinne... 28 Jan 2002 11:40AM GMT 
carolyn2101 25 Jul 2013 10:06PM GMT 
newtonmckinne... 13 Nov 2013 3:38AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions