From my research:
Susan (Susannah) M. League, born abt 1803, married Richard Silence 1 Jan 1817.
They had a daughter, Leonora A. Silence, born 16 Oct 1836, married Bryan M. Thomas 2 Nov 1854, and died 6 Dec 1909.
Bryan and Leonora's daughter Mary was born 23 Sep 1858, married Louis W. Campen 3 Feb 1881, and died 21 Feb 1930.
Mary and Louis had 7 (known) children:
1. Caroline E. Campen, wife of Arthur Emory Green
2. Leonora Amelia Campen, wife of Alfred Samuel Taft
3. John Howard Campen (never married)
4. Bessie M Campen, wife of Otis Dewlin
5. Clarence Milton Campen, husband of (1) Mary E. Dallam & (2) Grace Baker Siegel
6. Emma May Campen
7. Henry C. Campen (died young)
Clarence Campen was my great-grandfather.
If you'd like any further info, just let me know!