Search for content in message boards

Mysterious Cannon Family Bible Unearthed (UK). Pics Posted.

Replies: 14

Re: Mysterious Cannon Family Bible Unearthed (UK). Pics Posted.

Posted: 25 Oct 2012 8:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am from the Cannon family, John Cannon was my great great grandad, Martha Cannon born Herts 1843 my great grandmother her daughter born out of wedlock 1882 Wimbledon MARIE EDNA MARTHA STEWART CANNON (My grandmother). other Cannons related to these are Tom Cannon his children were Herbert Mornington Cannon, Tom was a well known jockey winning on a horse called Mornington the day his son was born, his brother Kempton Cannon also a jockey and his sister Margaret Cannon who married Ernie piggot another jockey I think 5 or 6 times national winner, and there son Lester piggot who of course won the Derby record times was at one time Sir Lester Piggot until a tax fraud and had his knighthood striped, Marie Edna Martha Stewart Cannon we believe her father to be Charles Stewart a well known solicitor and of the clan Stewarts of appin Martha's half brother being Bertrand stewart ( http://www.powell76.talktalk.net/BertramStewart.htm )
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cannog 1 Jul 2011 10:39AM GMT 
nickjb12 25 Oct 2012 2:12PM GMT 
cannog 25 Oct 2012 2:44PM GMT 
nickjb12 25 Oct 2012 4:00PM GMT 
KatCannon 26 Oct 2012 11:08AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions