Search for content in message boards

Juda Chrismon Capehart

Replies: 0

Juda Chrismon Capehart

Posted: 4 Feb 2012 1:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Nov 2013 6:12PM GMT
I was looking for a picture of Juda's grave in Isabella Cemetery, Isabella, Missouri. She died 16 Oct 1921 and her death certificate indicates she was buried in Isabella Cemetery. She was married to James Henry Capehart and he died either in 1901 or before 1880. I don't know where he is buried. If anyone has info on him you would like to share with me please email me at glcksc@gmail.com.

UPDATE: On 3 Nov 2013, I visited Isabella Cemetery and could not find any grave for Juda Capehart. The cemetery name sign did not have any contact information. There were many graves that only had a rock in place of the headstone and some that might be graves with no marker of any kind. Maybe one of these was Juda's. I asked at the little cafe across the street if they knew who I needed to contact for info about graves at Isabella Cemetery and was told they did not know. Basically, it looked to me as if nobody was taking care of this cemetery. There was a few fresh graves, one of which I believe was buried in 2013. If anyone has any info about who to contact about Isabella Cemetery Records, please email me at my email address listed above.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions