Search for content in message boards

Blanche Crews b. around 1900, wife of John Middleton Carroll, Florida, Baker County most likely

Replies: 0

Blanche Crews b. around 1900, wife of John Middleton Carroll, Florida, Baker County most likely

Posted: 12 Nov 2013 9:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carroll, Crews, Johnson, Dusek
Hi, I am the g-g granddaughter of Blanche Crews. She married John Middleton Carroll and had a few children, one being my g-grandfather, Johnathon Bryant (Johnny B) Carroll. I have found a divorce record for them from 1941, and some family trees have her listed as marrying a James H. Johnson in 1942. Did this marriage produce a child? Some family trees say yes, and some say no. My family always knew her as "Grandma Dusek," which suggests that she at least had a third marriage, but I can't find any record for it. Furthermore, there seems to be some confusion as to when she died. Most family trees list her death in 1964 (no source citations). However, my mother was born in 1963, and she says she met Blanche Dusek/ Blanche Crews a few times when she was young (but old enough to remember her). My mother thought she died in the 1970's. I have found death records for a Blanche Dusek who died in Duval Co. in 1985, and a Blanche Carroll who died in 1988, and I don't know which one (if any) is her. Any Crews, Carrolls, Johnson lines know her? Know when she died and under which name? Know of any non- Carroll children she had? Thanks, and many blessings.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions