Search for content in message boards

John M. Carroll, Walter Watson Carroll, Alfred L. Carroll, Alfred E. Carroll, Alfred D. Carroll

Replies: 0

John M. Carroll, Walter Watson Carroll, Alfred L. Carroll, Alfred E. Carroll, Alfred D. Carroll

Posted: 3 Jan 2014 11:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carroll
I am looking for some clarification on the Carroll line. My father is Alfred D. Carroll born 1931 in Brownfield, Tx, his father is Alfred E. Carroll born in 1899 also in Texas. My problem is that on one of the Census notes state that Alfred E. Carroll's father was born in France, but all other documentation I find states that his father was Alfred L. Carroll (1869-1912) from Louisiana, he was supposed to be the son of Walter Watson Carroll (1842-1880), the son of John M. Carroll (1800-18??) of North Carolina. There seems to be no way Alfred E. Carroll's father can be from France when all the information points to Louisiana. If anyone has any information on this line if they could share it with me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

mrcarroll71@yahoo.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions