Looking for information on the children of John Franklin CASSADA, born 1860 in Madison County, NC, the son of John CASSADA and Sarah TEAGUE. He married, before 1881, Laura Ellen HARBIN, who awas born in January 1861. Some time after 1910 he moved his family from North Carolina to Nottaway Co., VA, where he died in 1920. Laura died there in 1930. Both are buried at Blendon Cemetery i Nottaway Co. They were the parents of the following known children:
1. Robert N. CASSADA, born 1881, died 1901 in Madison Co., NC.
2. Carrie C. CASSADA, born 1884, married John B. ROGERS on 27 May 1906 in Madison Co.
3. Madison Fletcher CASSADA, born 1886, married (1) Lula TEAGUE, born 1885, died 1907 in Madison Co.; (2) Mamie _______, born ca 1893.
4. Ella Clyde CASSADA, born 1890, died 1970 in Lynchburg, VA. Married Harrison Melvin TEAGUE, born 1895, died 1965 in Lynchburg.
5. Edward Charles CASSADA, born 1892, died 1962 in Nottaway Co., VA. Md. Beatrice_________, born 1896, died 1975.
6. William A. CASSADA, born 1894, died 1965 in Nottaway Co.
7. Henry CASSADA, born 1896, died 1898 in Madison Co.
8. Laura CASSADA, born 1897 in Madison Co.
9. Jessie CASSADA, born 1900 in Madison Co.
3. Marvin CASSADA, born 1903 in Madison Co.
I am completing a book on the PAYNE family, and would like to have this information before I have to go to the publisher. The parents of Sarah TEAGUE CASSADA were Edward TEAGUE and Elizabeth PAYNE, thus the PAYNE connection. John Payne