Search for content in message boards

James D and Richard S. CASSIDY

Replies: 7

Re: James D and Richard S. CASSIDY

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 8:39PM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: olson
hi i have info for you on James and Richard. They were my mothers step brothers . There father Irwin was my mothers father too. No one knew about my mother .Irwin got my grandmother Peggy olson pregnant and he was married at the time so when my mother was born Peggy left her in my great grandmothers hospital Alta Bates founder of Alta bates hospital in berkeley ca, so Alta bates raised my mother. I took care of my mother the last 11 years she was alive ,she died in 2008 in Oakley cal. and one year before she died i got a phone call from James and Richard Cassidy claiming to be my mothers half brothers. I was shocked to find out that my mother had 2 half brothers . My mother said she didn't know about them until the day of her father s funeral when she was at his funeral she was introduced to James and Richard .My mother never told me and never again seen them or talked to them until the day they found her when i answered the phone. So we went to James home in walnut creek cal. a few years before she died. Mary k. Cassidy was there and told us she knew about my mother all those years but never said anything to anyone about her out of shame for her husband. my mother only saw her father once a year on Christmas for one hour. She never asked him questions on those visits so she had no idea that he had another family some where . hope this helps and yes my mother should be added to the cassidy family tree please she deserves to be added and acknowledged. signed Cynthia Alta Olson Heth, daugther of Joanne Cassidy her date of birth was 1-25-1932 born in berkely ca. at Alta bates hospital.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ElizGracieDar... 8 Jun 2006 12:57AM GMT 
sharoncampbel... 16 Dec 2009 11:52PM GMT 
Cynthia Heth 13 Feb 2012 3:39AM GMT 
kyshann1 23 Apr 2012 3:33AM GMT 
sharonojeda59 6 May 2012 5:14AM GMT 
lewismeischke 10 Jun 2012 6:43AM GMT 
Cynthia Heth 10 Jun 2012 9:18PM GMT 
Cynthia Heth 24 Apr 2012 6:52AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions