Search for content in message boards

Cassidy's Hotel in New Orleans

Replies: 5

Re: Cassidy's Hotel in New Orleans

Debra Donald (View posts)
Posted: 28 Aug 2001 8:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Audrey,

Thank you so much for your reply. However I would like to know if you ever thought about ordering the census records of the Cassidy Family in New orleans. It is very strange that after
searching this site backward and forward, your family seems to be the only family from New Orleans. All the other Cassidys
are from other places within the u.s. Although my husband is African American, I still feel that your grandfather may have owned my husbands greart great grand parents. Even when i look in the New orleans telephone today it is only 2 Cassidy familes in the whole book. I am going to search for a way to get that census record, that record should reveal a lot of information. If I am successful I will share it with you. Thanks

Debra Donald( I am a donald because I am no longer married to William Cassidy, however my daughter Mahogany is still a Cassidy and we may be the only African American family that holds this Irish Name God Bless
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Audrey 22 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT 
Debra Donald 2 Aug 2001 2:46PM GMT 
Audrey 27 Aug 2001 9:36PM GMT 
Audrey 28 Aug 2001 4:55PM GMT 
Debra Donald 28 Aug 2001 2:03PM GMT 
n4davesart 30 Nov 2012 10:39PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions