Search for content in message boards

Chapel family from New London, Ct

Replies: 25

Re: Chapel family from New London, Ct

Posted: 1 Sep 2012 12:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Are you a member of the NEHGS? If you are, it would be on their website, American Ancestors.org If you are not a member, I strongly urge you to join.

The NEHGS library is probably the largest genealogical society libary in the country (SLC is not a genealogical society library). It is certainly the largest for New England. I believe it is also the the largest genealogical society now that many others like NGS, NYG&B, have given up their buildings and their libraries. It is certainly the best place to research New England families. I aim to go their 4 times a year--mised July due to conflicts with work, but am planning on October. I often do Chapel research when there.

If you do not have access to the websire, and do not want to join the society, I have a copy of the article which I could scan into my computer (when at work Tuesday with the high speed copier-scanners) and send to you--just need your email address. Mine is BarbaradeMare@yahoo.com. You can send it to me there if you wish.

Barbara

If you give me your email, I wil scan it to you
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jcregan63 1 Sep 2012 1:40AM GMT 
BarbaradeMare 1 Sep 2012 6:42AM GMT 
Jcregan63 1 Sep 2012 4:54PM GMT 
BarbaradeMare 1 Sep 2012 6:48PM GMT 
BarbaradeMare 1 Sep 2012 12:24AM GMT 
Jcregan63 2 Sep 2012 3:57AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions