Search for content in message boards

A Post to All Chappell / Chapman / Aiken Descendants of South Carolina

Replies: 0

A Post to All Chappell / Chapman / Aiken Descendants of South Carolina

Posted: 16 Apr 2014 10:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Chappell, Chapman, Aiken
My name is Jessica Bush. I was born in Columbia, SC in 1976 to Donna Ruth Jameson of Drexel Lake Rd. Donna attended Spring Valley High School and was involved with JROTC. She also rode horses that her grandfather (James Whipple) boarded at Fort Jackson. I was adopted 3 days after birth by Joseph & Marie Bush of New Jersey. Donna is unable to recall my father's name but it has been determined through DNA testing that I am somehow connected to the CHAPPELL / CHAPMAN and AIKEN families in South Carolina. After researching my mother's tree and using some analysis tools on GEDmatch.com it is a safe assumption that my father descends from these families. Anyone interested in helping me find my biological father is asked to take the autosomal DNA test either through Ancestry or FTDNA or both. Also, if you have information you think can help, please contact me. My Ancestry username is jvd76. THIS IS ALL THE INFORMATION I HAVE.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions