Search for content in message boards

Chew/Bond????

Replies: 0

Chew/Bond????

Posted: 16 Dec 2011 2:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bond, Peak, Chew
So up until yesterday I was under the assumption that "Bond" came from the paternal side of my family, when actually it came from the maternal side. I was researching my great grandfather, Edward E. Bond and found out he was living with a bunch of "Peaks" when he was a child along with his sister and grandmother, Louisa Bond. In my search to find out what happened to his parents, I found out that the wife of "Peak", May Peak, was actually Edward's mother and Bond was her maiden name. She apparently was married before for a few years from like 1914 to 1918 to a Chew from New Jersey. I know this because in a 1920 census it has her living with her parents, Levi and Louisa Bond and her and her children's last names were Chew still. Please if anyone has any information at all about the Chew family I may be related to, I would really appreciate it. Info I have is: Edward E. Bond (Chew) born July 24, 1917, Jennie Bond (Chew) born in 1916. May Bond (Chew) born in 1890, married a Chew in 1914. I really want to know who this Chew is and did they divorce or did he pass away or get killed in World War I. Thank you so much for your time:)

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions