Search for content in message boards

Coffee in Walton/Dodge Co Ga

Replies: 3

Coffee in Walton/Dodge Co Ga

Posted: 4 Aug 2011 1:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for any information on the husband of Mary Elizabeth Womack.born 17 Sept 1841 in unknown county in Georgia although I think it might have been either Walton or Dodge County,Died 23 Apr 1925 was the daughter of Jack Womack & unknown Donaldson or Danielson.I was told by my grandmother that she was half Haitian,Married unknown Coffee between 1871-1873.Her children have lived in the following counties in Georgia Floyd, Dodge, Polk, Walton, Mary's son has also traveled abroad to cuba & England one of there children was born enroute from England to Cuba or vise versa.he also lived in Hamilton Co.Tennessee,Lowdnes County Ga,& Madison county Florida,married 1.Katherine Brindle. 2. Mary Roarke born inDublin Ireland. 3. Netta Davis.youngest dau. has lived in the following counties and married Alfred Morgan Robertson.Walton1920-1936,Dodge 1900,Ware 1910,died in Lake City Florida 1941.Her oldest Daughter born 1874 unknown county married William Asbury Johnson 1891 in Walton County Georgia. died 1936 obit states that she also had a half sister named Ziddie Broughton weather or not she was a Coffee or not i do not know,I can not find any of these people prior to 1880 I have looked in all locations named,One census states that her parents were from North Carolina another states they were from Georgia. But Mary E Coffee lived with her Daughter Callie Coffee Robertson until her death in 1925. her headstone simply states Grandma Coffee no birth or death dates. and no other Coffee's buried in the cemetery.But there are some Coffers. wondered if it was a variation on Coffee? Any information on these people would be greatly apreciated I have birth death marriage spouses,children,grandchildren for most of the children.can not find them in any 1880 census with names like Neppie,Ziddie, C C, Callie I thought I would find them,but so far I have drawn a blank on all fronts.

Ronda Sammons Reno
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
coffee1969 4 Aug 2011 7:00PM GMT 
ehoneywood2 17 Oct 2011 2:18AM GMT 
coffee1969 18 Oct 2011 12:32AM GMT 
ehoneywood2 2 Dec 2011 4:18AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions