Search for content in message boards

George Coffee b. 1805

Replies: 12

Re: George Coffee b. 1805

Posted: 28 Sep 2012 6:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
I spoke to Lawrence Coffee on yesterday. I was determined to connect with him. The church number is no good, but his number is listed. He was as excited as I was to connect. He invited me to come down to the "Homecoming" at the church on Oct 7, 2012. I'm going. He gave me quite a bit of info, but I've discovered even more since then. I would love to connect with you and just share information as well as look a cousin in the face. My grandmother (Naomi) was the daughter of Boney and Sarah Coffee. My dad is Cedell Amos. Look at my tree. I have been intrigued by your grandmother for the longest. (smile)My grandmother died in 2007 at the age of 106. She was spry as ever and just decided she had seen everything she could see, one century enter and another exit. My dad died just last year. He and I talked about making a trip up to San Marcos. He would have loved to meet Lawrence. Lawrence is the spit image of my dad, and sings like him as well. Who'd thunk? :)I would love to exchange info. my email address is mardolb@aol.com. if you're interested. I will send more. My name is LaSandra
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sereniti2012 29 Sep 2012 12:37AM GMT 
Sereniti2012 27 Sep 2012 3:04AM GMT 
wpm5587 30 Apr 2013 5:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions