Search for content in message boards

Joseph Clarence Coffee

Replies: 0

Joseph Clarence Coffee

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 7:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Coffee, Thomas

I have been searching for Mary Williams Thomas for years with no luck. Came across this obituary and now have another puzzle. Trying to figure out how the STEP brothers and STEP sisters play into the Coffee family. Lucille Evans is my grandmother and I am searching for her maternal side of the family. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Joseph Clarence Coffee
Nov 23, 1907 - Jun 02, 1964

Frost Resident Rites Thursday
FROST (Spl)—Joseph Clarence Coffee, 56, a native of Mount Calm, died Tuesday in the M. D. Anderson Medical Center in Houston.
Services for the retired farmer will be held Thursday morning at the Frost Methodist Church with the Rev. Keith Derry of Frost Assembly of God Church officiating.
Burial will be in Frost cemetery.
Coffee had lived the majority of his life in the west end of Navarro County.

He is survived by his wife, Effie, Frost; one daughter, Mattie Faye Coffee, Frost; three brothers, Commodore Coffee, Emporia, Kansas; Ike Coffee, Post and Frank Coffee, San Angelo; three sisters, Mrs. Mattie Partlow, Post; Mrs. Carrie Wilson, San Angelo, and Mrs. Sue Hammonds, Hawkins; two half-brothers, Bob Stogsdill, and Sims Stogsdill, both of St. Louis; two step-brothers, Jack Thomas, Frost, and Elbert Thomas, Dallas; two step-sisters, Mrs. Lucille Evans, Dawson, and Mrs. Effie French, Brushie Prairie.

Pallbearers will be W. E. Stevenson, L. O. Ellis, Truman Raley, Jimmy Prince, Wes Holmes and Charlie Morris.

McCormick Funeral Service directs.

Notes:

The Corsicana Daily Sun - Wednesday, June 3, 1964

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions