Search for content in message boards

Julia Coffey Linneen born abt 1858 Canada died 9 Dec 1935 Salamanca New York.

Replies: 0

Julia Coffey Linneen born abt 1858 Canada died 9 Dec 1935 Salamanca New York.

Posted: 11 Nov 2013 5:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to find out more information about my 2nd great grandmother Julia Coffey Linneen.
she was born in Canada, (her parents were from Ireland). She arrived in the United States about 1865. She married my 2nd great grandfather Simon Linneen born in 1843 in Ireland. Simon had a brother named Martin Linneen, he lived in Buffalo New York. Grandma and Grandpa Linneen had 10 children. I only know of 9 they are Nora E (1875), Michael J (1879), Ellen "Nellie" (1882), Patrick W (1882), John H (1885), Mary L (1888), Anna C(1891), Gilbert S (1893) and Paul F(1896).
I am looking for information on the the Coffey and Linneen families.
My Great Aunt Mae did a newspaper article about a treasures keepsake of Crystal and Jet string of beads. they were her Great Grandmother who was born in Ireland but later was given to Grandma Julia who was an only child. Grandma Julia divided the beads into four strands for all her daughters and the strand she had was Grandma Nora's.
I would appreciate any information about Julia Coffey Linneen and her parents names and any information about Simon Linneen and uncle Martins parents.

Kathy Lamont

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions