I hope you still receive this message -- how exciting it was to find my family here!!!!!!!!
I just received photocopies of pictures of who we have as Annie Catherine Lapp and Walter Emery Cole, found in the 1880 census as Emery & Catherine Cole. My cousin has the original so I can scan it next time I see them. I also have copies of the marriage license and burial certificate for Edward Cole.
I'm getting confused with James Andrew Cole who is directly my great grandfather. (1879 - 1954, he is buried with his son, my grandfather & grandmother & my mother) He married Mabel Welch and to our knowledge that was his only wife.
Walter Emery Cole b. abt 1846 in New Brunswick
Married; Catherine Anna Lapp b. abt 1848
1. Susan Edith Cole b. 05 Oct 1869
2. Nettie Ame Cole b. 16 Dec 1873
3. Mary Bertha Cole b. 23 Dec 1875 d. 18 Jan 1876
3. William Ross Cole b. 05 Dec 1877
4. James Andrew Cole b. 24 May 1879 d. 1954 in MI (h/o Mabel Welch)
5. Alice Maud Cole b. 12 Aug 1883 d. 16 Aug 1886
6. Amos Cole b. 23 Mar 1885 d. 06 Feb 1886
7. Henry Gordon Cole b. 31 Aug 1887
5. Edward Cole b. 26 Oct 1892 d. 13 Jun 1931 in Canada (h/o Susan 'Susannah' Buckley)
6. Joseph Cole b. 03 Aug 1895
Help!!!! I'm confused by your list but very excited at the same time!!