Search for content in message boards

Seth Cole

Replies: 14

Re: Seth Cole

Posted: 20 Dec 2009 1:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: COle, Smith, Nations, Burford, Strong, Looney,
I am seeking information on Daniel T Cole born 1930 in Missouri. Married to Delphinia Smith in Bollinger County MO, children, Naomi who is listed as Leana on one census,(married Benjamin Franklin Looney, Daniel Peter (m Isabelle Slinkard), Mary Catherine, Sarah Lesuf (married (William Strong), William, Saphire, Caroline, and Hannah Isabellemarried Winfield Scott Burford. Naomi was the g grandmother of my husband. I cannot find any information on Daniel T. His wife and children all died and were buried in Bollinger County MO. I have very little on any of the children except for Naomi, and very little on Delphinia, his wife either. I don't know if Daniel was ever married to another spouse, but have reason to believe he may have been.

On the death certificates of one of the children that I know to be his and Delphinia's, it gives the father's name as John Cole. But the informant may not have really known the name.

Delphinia died at the home of Eli Nations, there must be some kind of a connection between Eli Nations and Delphinia Smith Cole.

There was also a Caleb Cole in Bollinger county at the time.

I am at a brick wall and any help would be appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
shirleyw2155 27 Dec 2009 9:35PM GMT 
gp_4hbc 27 Dec 2009 10:24PM GMT 
shirleyw2155 28 Dec 2009 3:56AM GMT 
gfann002 20 Dec 2009 8:25PM GMT 
pamrobinso 16 May 2009 7:11PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions